napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Selfish indulgences

Its so nice having the store here though at the gym. Hella clearence shit. I got a 1.5lb hoodie for 27 bucks. google gasp store. If you buy from them direct you will see some of the clearence deals. Not all but its better than bb.com

Serious dude? Wow. Hell I'd buy one right now if I could find that. I have two of their hoodies that normal price is like 150$+, but I got them for like 90$ or something. Still high as fuck.

What exact site do you use? This is the site I order from. There's some deals but nothing like that kind of price. Anything I buy is discounted, but I've never seen a deal quite that good

http://www.gaspbb.com

Especially during open house night at the gym. Bro I got like 15 shirts for $14 each. lol. Its ridiculous. I come home with a bag of shit almost every other day.

You are lucky as fuck to have that in your gym bro. That is sweet. I'm jelly

You are lucky as fuck to have that in your gym bro. That is sweet. I'm jelly
Now we know who to go to get the deals! Terror we are throwing our orders your way lol..I can't find those deals anywhere!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Serious dude? Wow. Hell I'd buy one right now if I could find that. I have two of their hoodies that normal price is like 150$+, but I got them for like 90$ or something. Still high as fuck.

What exact site do you use? This is the site I order from. There's some deals but nothing like that kind of price. Anything I buy is discounted, but I've never seen a deal quite that good

http://www.gaspbb.com

Thats the site. They will post at least the campaign prices. Still not as good as the in person clearance rack they have. lol. Thats where the dealios are.

Great and more gear !!! That's where I spend my extra money that I don't have. Lol!!! My kid is costing maga bucks!!!! Very expensive sport she is into!!! Ice skating and age 6 she is pretty amazing!!! Already won couple shows!!! 600 bucks a month expense!!! Oh the gear I could buy for it!!!! Oh well she is my ticket to early retirement!!!! Lol

Great and more gear !!! That's where I spend my extra money that I don't have. Lol!!! My kid is costing maga bucks!!!! Very expensive sport she is into!!! Ice skating and age 6 she is pretty amazing!!! Already won couple shows!!! 600 bucks a month expense!!! Oh the gear I could buy for it!!!! Oh well she is my ticket to early retirement!!!! Lol
Hahaha that's awesome man.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I hear ya there bro. My little girl is into a few activities and they all add up! There's always an expense for something

I felt bad for my parents, my brother jumped from hobby to hobby: rock climbing, kayaking, scuba diving, tennis, sky diving, wake boarding, snow boarding etc etc. The equipment for each of those is nothing to sneeze at, the nice part was I got some of the equipment as hand me downs.

Ugh, I had toooo many 'indulgences'..drives my wife crazy. I love guns, shooting in 'tactical' courses, cars (especially classic cars), collecting antiques (I love history, those pieces make it real) and I had a thing for antique Zippo lighters for a minute. I've built more than a few cars, cruisers and drag racers...the money that gets sucked up into those things is ridiculous. Tires, oh-em-gee. With guns, I have a thing for high end optics and night vision stuff (lots of hogs here in Texas, hell yea). Expensive watches, lol.

Giving all that up to concentrate on what is important. Building myself to the point where I'm completely happy (gear and supps cost money) and I want to buy a new house next year. I've got 4 kids and need more room!

Top Bottom