napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Roids24 Radjay Dbol

Hahaha thanks guys. That was pretty much the beginning of my more advanced AAS use. I messed with a couple PH's and one test cycle at that point. Like I said, I just started dbol in that pic and was running it with test e.

Back to real life though, I'm still feeling good. Gyno hast really been an issue yet.

I may have to give Dbol a second chance. Haven't tried it since 1986 because of the water bloat high blood pressure, toxicity and all that stuff. But now with Arimidex can conceivably control all that now right? Just be sure to use 100 caps of N2Guard everyday right?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I may have to give Dbol a second chance. Haven't tried it since 1986 because of the water bloat high blood pressure, toxicity and all that stuff. But now with Arimidex can conceivably control all that now right? Just be sure to use 100 caps of N2Guard everyday right?

Im running the r24 arimidex too and so far seen nothing estrogen related. I got some ichyness for a bit in the nip are but it seemed to get knocked right out when I moved to .5mg a day.Bloat is not bad at all.
Dbol is one of the less toxic ones you will find to. In comparisson to things like winy, drol, halo or SD

I take 600mg coq10, 1 aspirn, saw palmetto, liver support and cholesterol support and thats it for support supps for now.

All is well as of now man.

That's why I love these forums! I had totally written Dbol off!

Hahaha I did to for a while. I never thought I would ever go back to it. If all continues, I will certainly continue. Just ordered 200 more tabs of it from R24 and also ordered there tbol and winny to try.

Have some friends who cycle along side of me and will also give this stuff a go. Just to get additional prespective.

How long will you be running the Dbol TX ?

Uhh 4 weeks I think. No more than 6 for sure but I think 4 weeks will be good. Gonna do the r24 tbol on the back end of this run. I wanna keep the cycle to 12 weeks. I really wanna let that tbol sing to. Gonna run it high and for 5 or 6 weeks.

ive always wanted to try dbol but i was always worried about the bloat. i wonder if you keep your diet in check while on dbol will that reduce the bloating affect?

ive always wanted to try dbol but i was always worried about the bloat. i wonder if you keep your diet in check while on dbol will that reduce the bloating affect?
That and the estrogen. Keeping your estrogen in check is pretty essential to combat bloat

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Here is a sad 20 year old version of myself on dbol lol Back when I first tried it.

a09c8e6e6efb38614a8babeb6c69f58d.jpg

mother fucker! You were born jacked! I'm jealous!! haha

I'm on the machine behind him. If that was 3 years ago, it was a 160lb me being blocked from the camera lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha

Well so far I've concluded this dbol makes my muscle feel like they will explode at any given second after just a couple reps. I mean the pumps are just insaaaaane! It's absolutly ridiculous lol.

Train arms and can't to even shower cause you can't touch your upper body lol.

Hahaha

Well so far I've concluded this dbol makes my muscle feel like they will explode at any given second after just a couple reps. I mean the pumps are just insaaaaane! It's absolutly ridiculous lol.

Train arms and can't to even shower cause you can't touch your upper body lol.

Hahaha, . When I use dbol I get a pump just from standing. Question is not how much weight you want to work with, but how many reps you want to do, lol

Hahaha, . When I use dbol I get a pump just from standing. Question is not how much weight you want to work with, but how many reps you want to do, lol
I would get mad bicep pumps every time I reached up to scratch my head lol.

I would get mad bicep pumps every time I reached up to scratch my head lol.

Hahaha for real. I just put air in my tires and almost couldnt do it. Hands were getting to pumped!!!!!
So far no estro issues still. Leaning out a bit actually. The arimidex is sick.
My buddy is using the arimidex too and it hit him like a ton of bricks lol. Definitly legit.

Im still liking just the 36mg dose. Everything is great man. I really enjoy the dbol mindset too lol. Idk you just have a legit feeling all the time. Ive heard dbol gives a bit of a euphoric feeling recently but I can definitly attest to that.

Hahaha for real. I just put air in my tires and almost couldnt do it. Hands were getting to pumped!!!!!
So far no estro issues still. Leaning out a bit actually. The arimidex is sick.
My buddy is using the arimidex too and it hit him like a ton of bricks lol. Definitly legit.

Im still liking just the 36mg dose. Everything is great man. I really enjoy the dbol mindset too lol. Idk you just have a legit feeling all the time. Ive heard dbol gives a bit of a euphoric feeling recently but I can definitly attest to that.

Oh ya bro, dbol carries anti depressant properties by effecting cortisol levels and estrogen which in turn effects dopamine and serotonin levels. Makes me feel godlike, and when I feel great my appetite, workouts, sleep, mental aspect etc and everything else is improved which ultimateley effect the end result equaling more gains. At least for me it is, just gotta keep that E level in check without crushing it. These are the main reasons why this is my favorite oral because if not for anything else, it just makes me feel great, like really terrific I cannot explain but I'm sure you are feeling it as well, lol

Top Bottom