napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Roids24 Radjay Dbol

I'm in my fourth week @50mgs a day are any of you experiencing respiratory problems like shortness of breath. I am .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ummm no not at all actually. Thats not good man. What is your bp at? What are you running? Ive never experienced that from dbol man.

I'm in my fourth week @50mgs a day are any of you experiencing respiratory problems like shortness of breath. I am .

are you running an AI with it? may need too if that is indicative of estro high or too low may need to back off the AI

Lower your dosage and make sure it's spread out throughout the day, control your E levels and check your blood pressure. Make sure to be running some on cycle support as well, I personally never run dbol past 30-40mg but as of lately only 30mg. 10mg in the am and 20mg towards night before I sleep. Or just drop the orals, next cycle use a lower dosage of round 20-30

Ummm no not at all actually. Thats not good man. What is your bp at? What are you running? Ive never experienced that from dbol man.

Ya, could be either too high dosage, E levels are off or the sudden increase of bodyweight coupled with increased blood pressure can make u feel winded

I'm running 600 Sustanon 400 Deca & 50mgs dbol. 12.5 Aromosin eod and literally no bloat and no blood pressure issues . I've always had slight asthma so I'll just lower the dbol dosage the Deca should be kicking in strong this week anyway .. Thanks for the help

I have asthma also. But never any issues from any compound including dbol. Might be allergies or coincidence for you.

I'm running 600 Sustanon 400 Deca & 50mgs dbol. 12.5 Aromosin eod and literally no bloat and no blood pressure issues . I've always had slight asthma so I'll just lower the dbol dosage the Deca should be kicking in strong this week anyway .. Thanks for the help

It very well could be that. How often are you doing cardio? If I slack off on cardio I get winded easy.

Hey TX, sounds like you are rocking it hard! Good to hear! I got all my initial prep work done, going to diet and do the natty thing a little longer. It is just the right thing to do, but I am glad one of us is killing it. Keep up the work man!

Top Bottom