napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What's for dinner?

Not too bad fried rice in gso with a little terriyaki on top. Chicken salad w celery and grilled chicken and my carnivore beef protein shake chocolate in water.

PHURIOUS

Not too bad fried rice in gso with a little terriyaki on top. Chicken salad w celery and grilled chicken and my carnivore beef protein shake chocolate in water.

PHURIOUS
How do you like that carnivore protein? Never had it before.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

How do you like that carnivore protein? Never had it before.

I usually hate protein drinks. The carnivore chocolate is the bomb. Plus its got no sugar and only 30g carbs.

I like alright w water. Indo that when cutting but when im bulking and i shake it up with whole milk. It might as weel be yoohoo chocolate milk it tastes that good. Lol

PHURIOUS

I usually hate protein drinks. The carnivore chocolate is the bomb. Plus its got no sugar and only 30g carbs.

I like alright w water. Indo that when cutting but when im bulking and i shake it up with whole milk. It might as weel be yoohoo chocolate milk it tastes that good. Lol

PHURIOUS
Damn that sounds worthy of picking up. I remeber yoohoo from when I was a kid. Good shit. I don't really drink a ton of protein shakes but they're nice to have on hand of I'm on the go.

Carnivore made me want to throw up. I had to force it down and hold back the gags. Sooo fucking strange. But if you like it good for you. The label drew me in but the taste was too much to get over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carnivore made me want to throw up. I had to force it down and hold back the gags. Sooo fucking strange. But if you like it good for you. The label drew me in but the taste was too much to get over.

Carnivore is absolutely disgusting. BigBusiness takes it. I think it tastes and smells like dead rotten animals. He did come up with a mix that wasn't as horrible...mixing it with a banana ice and fat free milk with a teaspoon of cocoa. (I believe) but the after taste...eeeewwwww lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

R
846034ec4c455726f2a52efb35ee8098.jpg

This was lunch

PHURIOUS
Looks yummy but get rid of that nasty rotten dead animal drink lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Damn I'd kill for a steak about right now

I told my dad to come eat and he was like, yall having steak again? and im like um ya wtf is wrong with that, again meaning from last week. just sent him some stir fry and homemade chicken fried rice.

and yes I at more brussel sprouts than what was on the plate to get my "greens" for the day and the veggies I had with my stir fry at lunch

I dread spaghetti. Growing up we had it way too often and now I only eat it a couple times a year.

I dread spaghetti. Growing up we had it way too often and now I only eat it a couple times a year.

This is angel hair pasta. Home made sauce and breakfast sausage cooked in. Its amazing. Lol.

PHURIOUS

82eb8fe52dee5cb06ed35a076770cfef.jpg

Chanko Nabe per Untaimed Strength. Some good ass shit! Sodium was definitely high but I got plenty of water so I'm good.
I used a pound of beef, lamb, and turkey for my meat.

This is angel hair pasta. Home made sauce and breakfast sausage cooked in. Its amazing. Lol.

PHURIOUS

I always make a meat sauce with hot italian sausage. I pull it out of the casing and cook it like ground beef in a skillet. Then add it to the sauce. I love a sauce with some kick to it. But the breakfast sausage sounds good to.

Thanks for the share been wondering about that stuff almost bought some the other day to try it out think I'll pass now

8275e6ea6cd32918ea53cf040f41ff8f.jpg

How's this look instead of tuna? Plus they are almost 3 servings per can instead of 2.

Didn't take pics but I had duck in a "fruit sauce" last night. Pretty good. First time having duck but tasted mostly like chicken.

Top Bottom