napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What's for dinner?

3bfaaf747774339bd6b977d2ac55b7fe.jpg

Brown rice, mash potato from scratch red kidney beans (chicken breast with string beans in slow cooker not pictured prep for the week).

Psshhh. More like what's for breakfast.
A fucking apple pie and a Rockstar that's what.... no fucks given today.legs have been trained and work begins.... Nothing starts you're day like diabetes.
69d0afc7768e63e1ac4b0f237123aaa5.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Can't remember the last time I had some good apple pie. Looks good. Diabetes, here I come.

lol....its all about timing man. do a super hardcore workout and that apple pie will be put to good use aka glycogen replenishment and hormone balance + a little protein. BUT sit on the couch all day watching tv, apple pie = fat + diabetes

I don't care for apple pie. I know. Don't hate me.
Having issues finding dinner tonight. Looks like another chicken, rice, veggies meal. Or tuna.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol....its all about timing man. do a super hardcore workout and that apple pie will be put to good use aka glycogen replenishment and hormone balance + a little protein. BUT sit on the couch all day watching tv, apple pie = fat + diabetes

Absolutely correct. I always take my simple carbs intra and post workout for that reason, to force nutrients into the muscle after glycogen is depleted from the workload. From the studies I've seen, at the rate of depletion through workload (in the beginning), consuming an intra workout shake consisting of simple carbs and quality protein helps promote recovery/growth. I treat my intra workout shake like another meal (around 80-100 grams carbs and 30-50 grams of protein). I look at post-workout being when I'm done training that particular muscle group. So for example if I'm doing Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, right when I move on to Shoulders, it is "post workout" for my chest. So keeping gastric delay in mind, I start consuming the simple carbs at the start of the workout so that when I'm finished training the first muscle group, my body is already trying to force nutrients into the muscle to promote recovery/growth. Then I continue my post-workout nutrition through solid meals after training is over. Just something that I like to do and put into practice for myself to get extra calories and nutrients in.

But now that you mention it, sure, I don't mind sitting on the couch all day with some warm apple pie and ice cream on top, watching tv. Great idea haha.

That looked freaking amazing Jack! Can I marry her with you? Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was just informed by my big breasted GF that I am being treated to some high end sushi. Hell yes! This is going to be expansave!

Top Bottom