napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Veinssssss

I know and goddamn it if I haven't changed my mind! [emoji21]
Girlfriend brought to my attention that I haven't been as interested in sex lately despite wicked boners at night so I'm dropping the tren and increasing test to 500 instead. Then I'll hit the Winny 3D. I've been on tren for over 2 months now so I think I should call it a day so to speak and pick up agin later. No point in forcing growth. I'll start the PH next week some time and begin a more lean bulk type diet.
I deprived my ex of sex for so long and I definitely don't want to do that here. It not that I'm broken like on deca, but I'm just more focused on growth and sleep and I'd rather manipulate my hormones to be a horny fucker for her sake. Maybe I'll pack on a couple pounds with the Epistane and trenavar who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]
Not a bad thing brother. You'll always have next time. If the girlfriends needs some loving then you gotta give it to her lol. Dropping the tren, upping the test now and then picking up with the PH should give you a nice little switch up. Always a next time to push for more growth.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

ac92b22abddc90f9943ae9e3e4cc3224.jpg

They were temperamental this morning. I looked down and was like wtf?!? Then I grab my phone and they were trying to hide lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom