napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

rockmfhudd's update

rockmfhudd

Some of you may have missed me others prolly not so much, lol anyway just to update you guys I have been on a fucking project that is a nightmare dealing with probs with our subcontractors and our prime contractors on top of hunting on my off time, in which I missed a fucking big buck yesterday well I hit him but not well enuff to kill him, he lived so I don't need to hear from the animal activists I shaved his chest and knocked some hair and fat off his ass MFR was a fuckin freak and I was shaking like a mofo this is why its called hunting and not killing hahahaha. anywho I am leaving this week and heading to another nightmare project in del rio texas but I haven't forgotten yall and miss being on here hopefully I can pull all this shit together and be back on sooner than later. I miss you guys and gals hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and I know I am missing a shitload of deals that I need to look at ordering for my stash. So for all of you that thought I fell off the Earth I didn't sorry not sorry I will get up with yall soon

My brotha from anotha motha....I can't believe you missed the monster!!! Take care of your business brother see ya on the flip side

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Glad to see you back again brother!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

My brotha from anotha motha....I can't believe you missed the monster!!! Take care of your business brother see ya on the flip side

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

you don't know how sick I am man, it wasn't the one I was hunting but the pressure is on me to kill one this week cuz I gotta jet out Friday, I shouldn't even tell yo asses this but it was a 50 yd shot with a fuckin 30-06 biggest buck I have ever shot at and I fucked it up. FML but he lives to fight another day Craig!!! that is the beauty of it I am glad he wasn't hurt bad if he did get away

aiight I got some shit to wrap up here ill holla at you fucksticks later on Happy Thanksgiving and Roll Mutha Phuckin Tide!!!!!!

Some of you may have missed me others prolly not so much, lol anyway just to update you guys I have been on a fucking project that is a nightmare dealing with probs with our subcontractors and our prime contractors on top of hunting on my off time, in which I missed a fucking big buck yesterday well I hit him but not well enuff to kill him, he lived so I don't need to hear from the animal activists I shaved his chest and knocked some hair and fat off his ass MFR was a fuckin freak and I was shaking like a mofo this is why its called hunting and not killing hahahaha. anywho I am leaving this week and heading to another nightmare project in del rio texas but I haven't forgotten yall and miss being on here hopefully I can pull all this shit together and be back on sooner than later. I miss you guys and gals hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and I know I am missing a shitload of deals that I need to look at ordering for my stash. So for all of you that thought I fell off the Earth I didn't sorry not sorry I will get up with yall soon
You'll get him!!! Nice to hear from you! !!!

MissBizz

thanks for updating brother because i have been wondering about you... you know you can hit me up anytime... i hope you have a great Thanksgiving and get some time with your family and we hope to have you back on here like you were soon !

Glad to hear your alright, I was actually just thinking the other day that I haven't seen you post that much in a while

Good to hear from your bro I figured you were busy with work. Glad everything is good bro

I'll give you shooting lessons when u get back...I could of thrown a rock 50 yards n killed that bitch

Having to go to Del Rio is punishment in itself... my wife asked about the jerky and I said you'd probably need a Howitzer to get a kill. So have funny remembering which side of the border you're on down there bro.

Having to go to Del Rio is punishment in itself... my wife asked about the jerky and I said you'd probably need a Howitzer to get a kill. So have funny remembering which side of the border you're on down there bro.

no shit I need to call in some close air support since my rifle malfunctions bwahahaha. I still got a day and a half so they are rutting like 13 year old boys when their nuts drop so there is still a chance for some jerky if not I can Skype you and her and ill jerk for her and you big boy hahahaha

Top Bottom