napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The 44 Update

44YOGearHead

So we're heading back to OKC for a couple of days for 'Welcome Week' which for my sons sake is a waste of time as the coaches said they'll allow the players to attend 'the important stuff' aka nothing at all during meetings and practice times. That's fine though my sons got a scrimmage Saturday and I'm hoping to see him move up the food chain a bit with his game play. His gf is also headed up with her mom who is kinda stupid IMO. You take her up on the 19th and leave the 20th on the day of move in and the parent meeting??? Good thing we'll be there for her and my son already cleared it with his coach to help move his gf in the dorms. The players will be helping the girls move in to their rooms and she doesn't want another guy bothering her and frankly neither do I. Last thing I need is some guy seeing her and knowing where she lives then deciding to show up later trying to speak to her and my son having to "clarify" his position with his hands and feet (yes, the son of 44 is a miniature version of me temperament wise). So I intend on helping her move in as well because I'm sure all the players will remember seeing my big ass and figure out she's off limits lol. Besides I wanna take her and my son to dinner that evening and not have to put up with her mom and whomever else comes along with her, so her leaving that day is fine for me, but dumb on her part.
Some of the idiots up there have already been caught sneaking girls in the dorms (they have cameras that are turned on at midnight) and with drugs which is a season ending NCAA infraction and subjects them to possible expulsion. I'm curious how this will be handled as I know something has to be done. Frankly I look at it like this, you're fucking up before the first day of school so losing them is no actual loss to anyone. They're registered to the school and the NCAA knows this, so they can go elsewhere and play a level down... shitheads are one thing, but nobody has time for an idiot. Good riddance. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance, but theirs can come at a smaller school and team with lower aspirations.
My son decided to concentrate his main focus on making special teams-returns since they have 4 returning upper classmen RB's. He said it looks as if they are predetermined favorites since they know the offense already. Probably right, but I'm hoping my son embarrasses the hell outta people this week in practice and the scrimmage and earns his keep and catches the OC's and head coaches eyes in person. I've watched some of the other backs film on YT and wasn't impressed. The best film I watched was of a kid from a powerhouse team that went 9-2 beating the hell outta everyone which means they all were good as a unit. Kid never had to make a single cut since the line left highway lanes open for him, but he was often run down in the backfield. Kid claims to have 4.5 speed whereas my kids run a best of 4.39 at school. He averages 4.4 so between his agility, vision, speed and aggressive running style he should turn heads.
7 am here, about to pin some Darth Vader and test then head to the gym. Thanks for reading this boring shit. Must be nice to read about something other than my fucking lazy, shiftless in-laws. On a less positive note since I brought them up, my nephew in prison is looking at another 10 year stretch for fucking up a guard who decided to get physical while my nephew was in the hospital ward. His mother has statements from the doctor and nurse on duty saying the guard initiated the whole thing and that my nephew was simply defending himself, but here's the kicker... his mother has to find the statements because she misplaced them. I told you these people were as fucked up as two left feet on an ice skater...
He's been locked up the past 7 1/2 years and says he will not do another 10. Now everyone is concerned he might kill himself, or someone else. His dumb ass'd mother is gonna fuck him over I know. So glad we don't live anywhere near these fucks. They'll be calling next week asking us to help with getting a better lawyer to get an appeal I'm sure. First thing I'm gonna ask this dumb bitch is if she found the statements and took them to the trial... I'm just wondering why the lawyer doesn't already have them, or the witnesses info pre-trial to prepare a defense. See what can happen when you have an idiot supposedly looking out for you?

Last edited:
Top Bottom