napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ridiculous PIP. Advice please

ZeroToHero

I am running a Robolics Labs stack of TestC/EQ blend and my first pin was on Friday the 7th. I have always read that Robolics gear is extremely smooth going in and almost never gives anyone PIP. So for that reason I'm highly skeptical that this could be from contaminated gear or something. I injected into my right Vastus Lateralis as usual. about 12 hours later the pain was starting to set in but it wasn't too bad yesterday morning. I went into the gym and did a bunch of squatting/deadlifting and it felt great. That night though it got much worse. Now I just woke up on Sunday morning, and the pain is so bad I can barely walk. It feels like there is a god damn hatchet in my leg.

My symptoms are that my leg is extremely painful to the touch and swollen all along the rectus femoris muscle, NOT the vastus lateralis. In fact the actual injection site doesn't hurt at all. My leg is not red at all but is definitely swollen. I can't even flex my knee to 90 degrees without extreme pain. What can I do? Just Ibuprofen? And do you think this will happen with the rest of my pin's during this cycle?

I get this alot. But because I have higher dosed oil. Is ur test like 400mg's per ml?

Here we go with those blends AHGAIN... I've heard so many bad stories about PIP with blends. I personally stay away from them. Use your judgement brother... You know your own body.

cbbram said:
Here we go with those blends AHGAIN... I've heard so many bad stories about PIP with blends. I personally stay away from them. Use your judgement brother... You know your own body.

My blend products will not cause pain or swelling

cmb5017 said:
I get this alot. But because I have higher dosed oil. Is ur test like 400mg's per ml?

Aaahh...I think you guys nailed it. It is a blend that is 250mg/200mg of test/eq per ML. So thats 450mg of compound per ml. I've read online that I can order sterile oil and cut it 50:50 with my blend to ease the pain. You guys ever heard of doing that?

Re: RE: Re: Ridiculous PIP. Advice please

ZeroToHero said:
cmb5017 said:

Aaahh...I think you guys nailed it. It is a blend that is 250mg/200mg of test/eq per ML. So thats 450mg of compound per ml. I've read online that I can order sterile oil and cut it 50:50 with my blend to ease the pain. You guys ever heard of doing that?
I would ask Phurious that question if it were me...

ZeroToHero said:
cmb5017 said:

Yea bro theres gona be pip with that. Ibuprofen is the only thing that will help. I wouldn't suggest trying to cut it myself unless you get advice in how to properly do it from someone that understands that process like phurious or pharma lady

Ok couple things.

One the pain has moved because thats where the inflamation has settled. The pain is based on that. Happens to me alot with winny suspension ill pin it one area but hurt in another very common.

Two. 250 mg of cyp wont cause the slightest pip. If im a betting man the (eq) in it is boldenone cypionate which while cheaper that boldenone undeclynate is painful as fuck and is notorious for crashing in the muscle causing horrible pain as it crystalizes in the mescle after the bb ba and carrier is absorbed. I would ask robo which boldenone is in there. Because that was my first instant thought. Bold und is a liquid raw and smooth as butter bold cyp hurts like a bitch.

Three. If you want to cut it with oil thats plenty fine but u cant just draw it in. You would need to buy a couple syringe filters some syringes and some sealed sterile vials. Sterilize the oil and then draw it from the vials 50-50 like u said. But i still think if its bold cyp you will still experience pain.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Yeah in one of DG's videos he talks about PIP with (EQ) Bold Cyp so that's nothing new...

Re: RE: Re: Ridiculous PIP. Advice please

Pharma Lady said:
cbbram said:

My blend products will not cause pain or swelling
Good to know!

Bro please tell me your not the 15 year old that's on meso with the same name as you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys this kid is 15 no joke, he has no reason to be here. He thinks it's ok to use steroids because of some kid on YouTube is running everything you can think of. I tried to be nice to him on meso but now look where we are at. When his mom finds out what he's doing it will come back on us and I want no part of that.

I'm sure this guy will say something back but it's him. I said something about this post to him on meso and he said something smart ass back. Dylan this zerotohero needs to be banned, 15 on juice is crazy.

I started as sn older teen.I'm a pretty big guy but ive wondered how much bigger I could have gotten if I waited.its hard to say how many years I walked around with low test and didn't even know it.young people have no concept of the future.most guys wouldn't use there whole life.most get busy with family's and jobs and go through long periods of inactivity.the thing that brought me back into it was constantly being accused on another site.the point is you can get big without them.they work best when you've reached your natural potential.if your smart you'll wait 5 or even 10 year.even with drugs there's always going to be a biter guy.you cant out drug genetics.the same guys that win the shows still win if nobodys taken.the other man is correct if your gonna fuck yourself up don't bring heat on others.man up.

He thinks if he does his pct correct he won't have a problem and all the info on teens and steroids are just myths.

Top Bottom