napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ridiculous PIP. Advice please

Oh and sorry for the confusion guys, just didn't want that other zerotohero over here. 15 is way to young for steroids, I won't be so over protective. Lol

Achilles87 said:
Good to know your not 15, good luck on your cycle. Blends are not fun and can hurt, most people can't run blends because of the same problem your having.

Thanks man. I just wish I knew that before I ordered my gear lol. The blend was cheaper than ordering each separately, and I figured it would save me the trouble of having to double draw every time. Guess some lessons you just have to learn the hard way!

Re: RE: Re: Ridiculous PIP. Advice please

Achilles87 said:
Oh and sorry for the confusion guys, just didn't want that other zerotohero over here. 15 is way to young for steroids, I won't be so over protective. Lol
What we really want to know is what are you doing on another forum? Huh? LMAO... Jk!

Achilles87 said:

You keep being overprotective all you want brother. You are a HUGE asset to us here and I know that. I appreciate anything and everything you do for us, so please do keep continuing to look out for us ;)

ZeroToHero said:
RickRock said:
Ok guys, I hope we can all get past this now that this is cleared up. I thank Achilles for looking out for us, and thank you ZerotoHero for doing everything you can to prove yourself to us. I'd like to just end this now and move on back to the original topic.

Agreed. And thank you as well for not InstaBanning me :lol:

No problem at all brother. I was not going to do that in any way until you were able to speak for yourself. We look out for EACH and EVERY member here. Every single one of you are important to us, and we are out to help everyone. Thank you again for being understanding of everything and being so cooperative. That says a lot and means a lot to me

As for the original post, yes those blends sometimes can be a problem with PIP depending on what's in them. This particular blend sounds like it may have a bit of bite to it, so I'm sure you probably learned its best a lot of times to just dose things separately. I know there's a nice benefit to oils with only having to draw out of one vial, and cutting down oil volume, but not being able to change the ratio of compounds and the PIP factor can cause problems

The one day Dylan actually decides to sleep more than 4 hours and this? LOL fuck... My fault for not being on here because i already knew he was not 15 years old... I appreciate very much looking out for the safety and good of the board and you guys all know that I am the last to let anyone be on here that would fit that bill but i knew already he was not 15 so my apology...

As far as the original question is concerned... If that truly is boldenone cyp, which it could be, that would explain everything... basically, that is the most painful injection you can use and not only does it cause pain but it is notorious for causing fever etc... eq and cyp are probably two of the smoothest injections you can use so to hear it causing this is disturbing... i have never had any bad luck with robolics but i have also not used him in a good amount of time so as of now i cannot confirm anything but based on the past, it is quite surprising to hear but anything is possible... i would be hesitant to go through that again though bro

I know who you are and you're so 15, I'm your neighbor! Jk I have no clue who you are...quad shots always give me pip, go with the glutes next..take ibu around the clock, ice, then eventually soak in a hot bath, massage it out, stretch, and hit your legs...in all honesty though, I've always thought PIP was just part of the "game" we're all a part of here...you'll be just fine, I'm quite sure of that..

8cartman8 said:
I know who you are and you're so 15, I'm your neighbor! Jk I have no clue who you are...quad shots always give me pip, go with the glutes next..take ibu around the clock, ice, then eventually soak in a hot bath, massage it out, stretch, and hit your legs...in all honesty though, I've always thought PIP was just part of the "game" we're all a part of here...you'll be just fine, I'm quite sure of that..

ive had the same problem with quad shots too bro and i won't go near them... i hit a bad spot twice with primo and the second time was the last time!

I'm currently trying to find the sweet spot on my quads due to the ease of injection. But I've hit a couple bad spots myself

For what it's worth, I tried to use ROBO gear once and it was the worst PIP I have ever experienced. No blends. Just straight brews. I tried tprop, tcyp, and trenA. Horrible horrible pip. Swelling, itchy, hot to the touch, and serious internal muscle pain at injection site. It did go away after about 5 days every time. Needless to say, I threw it all out after a few tries and experiments.

I do not believe the gear was dirty, but rather, something in his Brew recipe caused some sort of reaction with me.

I knew of several other bros that had similar experiences with robolics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZeroToHero said:
Achilles87 said:
ZeroToHero said:
Achilles87 said:
Guys this kid is 15 no joke, he has no reason to be here. He thinks it's ok to use steroids because of some kid on YouTube is running everything you can think of. I tried to be nice to him on meso but now look where we are at. When his mom finds out what he's doing it will come back on us and I want no part of that.

Jesus CHRIST lol. I go take a 1 hour nap and come back and this thread has blown the fuck up! First of all, no I am not a fucking 15 year old kid LOL. I've never been on Meso before, I came from Evo where Dylan was before. My username there was Aaron330. I changed my username to "zerotohero" because that was the name of my punk rock band back in high school when I actually was 15....Go read the thread I started a few days ago about my cycle. I laid out my stats and everything in there and Dylan gave me some advice. I am 26 years old, born on 3/30/1989. I will gladly post a picture here of myself if anyone wants me to prove it. I will hold a slip of paper that says "I am not a fucking 15 year old kid" :lol:

This is cocky to me, did I cuss you no, do you randomly have the same exact name as a 15 year old on meso that uses zerotohero on everything he is a part of yes, do I want a 15 year old on this forum no. If your not him your not him but if you are that would be bad for us and you so I would rather be safe than sorry. The kid said everything he could when he was called out for being 15 and finally he couldn't lie anymore. If me trying to be smart and safe about things made you mad I'm sorry if your not him I'm sorry but it's just random and I usually don't believe in random acts.

Well my apologies if you thought I was cussing at you. I most definitely wasn't. Just a little frustrated to be accused of all this out of nowhere, which I'm sure you can understand. Just want to clear things up so I can get back to discussing my original question. But I do completely agree with you guys in wanting to be sure about this. A 15 year old kid has no business getting on AAS. And even worse when he's being a cocky little brat and won't listen to anyone's advice telling him why it's dangerous... Anyways, this ought to clear things up. Sorry for the confusion guys, and thanks for being patient

IMG_9171_zps9d2mjbtj.jpg

Lolololololol!!!

U kind of do actually look like Taylor lautner per previous post bwhahahah

I would probably get with robo or one of his reps, I have never talked to him other than on threads but he seems like one that would help if your having a problem with his gear. For me iv had gear do me that way but it stopped after a few times, I have had gear that would knot me up and it did it no matter what I did so I would either deal with it if it wasn't bad or just use a different source. It's hard to tell you a for sure it will stop or it won't because in all honesty we don't really know how clean or how he brewed it, I'm not saying robo is unsafe but unless your right there with him you just don't know. I would say if you can try it a few more times and it not stop you from lifting try it if it don't stop I would get with robo.

Tha_waco_kid said:
For what it's worth, I tried to use ROBO gear once and it was the worst PIP I have ever experienced. No blends. Just straight brews. I tried tprop, tcyp, and trenA. Horrible horrible pip. Swelling, itchy, hot to the touch, and serious internal muscle pain at injection site. It did go away after about 5 days every time. Needless to say, I threw it all out after a few tries and experiments.

I do not believe the gear was dirty, but rather, something in his Brew recipe caused some sort of reaction with me.

Damn, that's pretty disappointing to hear. On the last forum I was on the review section for Robo was insane. Almost a hundred 5 star reviews of people saying it was the best quality gear they've ever had and experienced no PIP whatsoever. I felt like Robo was a very safe bet. I'm gonna inject with this compound a few more times but if this pip continues I will have to just cut my losses

Achilles87 said:
I would probably get with robo or one of his reps, I have never talked to him other than on threads but he seems like one that would help if your having a problem with his gear. For me iv had gear do me that way but it stopped after a few times, I have had gear that would knot me up and it did it no matter what I did so I would either deal with it if it wasn't bad or just use a different source. It's hard to tell you a for sure it will stop or it won't because in all honesty we don't really know how clean or how he brewed it, I'm not saying robo is unsafe but unless your right there with him you just don't know. I would say if you can try it a few more times and it not stop you from lifting try it if it don't stop I would get with robo.

That's good advice bro, thanks. I emailed him earlier today and he got right back to me and didn't actually answer my question about what ester it was. He just said 450mg is a lot to be injecting into my quad and I should pin in the glute next time instead. And he just said to warm the gear up first (which I did). So not much help there. I'm gonna take your advice and continue to pin a few more times, but if it doesn't start to improve I'm definitely going to go with a different source. No point of being on AAS if you can't even train because of the pip lol

ZeroToHero said:
Tha_waco_kid said:

Damn, that's pretty disappointing to hear. On the last forum I was on the review section for Robo was insane. Almost a hundred 5 star reviews of people saying it was the best quality gear they've ever had and experienced no PIP whatsoever. I felt like Robo was a very safe bet. I'm gonna inject with this compound a few more times but if this pip continues I will have to just cut my losses

Well I'm sure I know which forum(s) you are referring to and unfortunately all the reviews are completely doctored to make certain brands and sponsors look perfect, and all other brands to look worthless.

I do not believe robolics is a bad brand, but their pristine image over there is complete BS. No brewer can have 100% perfect reviews over that length of time with that many clients. If you or anyone else says anything negative about them it will be deleted.

Was it evo? Lol. Cause they were sucking robo balss for days

PHURIOUS PHARMA

ZeroToHero said:
Achilles87 said:

The pip wont go away...trust me ive already been through this exact situation and theres no solution. ..ur best bet is to tough it out till u get some new gear in. I had to cut my losses as well....we live n we learn lol

That's good advice bro, thanks. I emailed him earlier today and he got right back to me and didn't actually answer my question about what ester it was. He just said 450mg is a lot to be injecting into my quad and I should pin in the glute next time instead. And he just said to warm the gear up first (which I did). So not much help there. I'm gonna take your advice and continue to pin a few more times, but if it doesn't start to improve I'm definitely going to go with a different source. No point of being on AAS if you can't even train because of the pip lol

I have heard some others have PIP as well with it.. I just personally never did but as I said, that has been some time ago now... You have to keep in mind if you read any review on evo that seems too good then it definitely is... You cannot trust one review that is there on anything as everything they do has a motive... Do yourself a HUGE favor and don't read or trust any of that or what you get is FUCKED, seriously... do yourself a huge favor... don't read any of that

Also we have great sources here... There's really no reason to go anywhere else...

I know it's nice to have choices but at least we'll have less of this to deal with...

Top Bottom