napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can't train due to PIP

Winnyman

Hey guys I started my npp and test p cycle with anadrol. I injected the first three shots of 2 CC into the the glues and have moderate pip but that's happened to me every cycle for a couple weeks and then I can inject there no problem. Because neither of my glutes was ready for an inject and since I have to pin every other day I decided to do the delt for the first time ever, and well, I'm having horrible pip and can't really move my shoulder and it feels really numb. I shouldve done a CC in each shoulder but I fucked up and did all 2 in one. I've been Ibuprofen 3 times a day and icing to help with the pain. I feel like it could take up to a whole week for my shoulder to recover. So as of now I can't really train because my glutes are still sore and I cant lift my shoulder so can't train upper or lower body properly. SO my question is should I continue to pin these next 4-5 days even thought I won't be able to really workout? I was thinking bout pinn

Feedback is always appericated

thanks guys

Well do you feel like you will be able to train in the next 5 days or so if you continue pinning?

If the pip is so bad you cant even train. Id consider selecting different compounds. Being a pin cushion isnt fun. Id go longer esters. Cyp/deca instead if your not able to handle the pip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly why I stay with longer esters. I absolutely hate pinning. Not really sure what to say outside of switching to longer esters. Hell I am starting a NPP/ Test cycle next week so I’ll be in your same position. Certain techniques can help reduce the PIP as well as the source and compounds your using. I’ve done short esters but never had an issue with PIP, like I said, could be the source or the compounds your using

Yes lesson learned on not pinning to CC in the shoulder.

Get an ABS pipe at Home Depot. It's essentially a foam roller but instead of foam it's hard plastic. Use that to roll out your glutes like you would with a foam roller and you should be able to inject their again.

If you're that sore you can't trade it all then there might be another underlying problem.

You'll be fine. 2 ccs into a virgin delt wasnt the smartest idea. Delts take some time to "break in" but it has to be done. I would do some light band work to get some blood in the there and just do abs/calves in the meantime. Doing nothing certainly wont help. I also hope you arent using anything bigger than a 1in 25g for delts

You'll be fine. 2 ccs into a virgin delt wasnt the smartest idea. Delts take some time to "break in" but it has to be done. I would do some light band work to get some blood in the there and just do abs/calves in the meantime. Doing nothing certainly wont help. I also hope you arent using anything bigger than a 1in 25g for delts
I agree start off with low volume in Delts until you get used to it ESPECIALLY with short esters.

I think max it'll take a week or 10 days for my shoulder to recover. It has gotten better as I'm able to move it but there is still a lot of pain. Can I run NPP until maybe I receive my order of Deca

Also another question I had for you guys is how should I do my eating, I was thinking about just keeping the carbs and fats moderate to low and keeping the protien high but I was know for NPP to work properly, you need calories, but you also need to work out lol. What do you guys recommend?

AS soon as my delt recovers I'll be back in the gym killing it So i think I'm continue to pin. It just feels like wasting gear rn because I cant train although I did do some light legs yesterday

Top Bottom