napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rapamycin anti aging drug

I'd be more than happy to give you the link. In fact, the Anabolic Doc made the YouTube vid about 2 days ago. Not only did he talk about currently using Rapamycin, he spoke about experimenting with different doses of testosterone AND adding masteron and primo to his protocol.

But, since you want to be a jackoff and tell me that "you made that up" go find it yourself, fat boy.
Fat boy lol ? I'm happy seeing you result in name calling as an adult. I don't understand why you got so offended ? If you didn't make it up just link it or if you don't want to link it don't reply, alot easier than name calling.

you know what else is good for mTOR? FASTING

fasting has been proven to be great for anti aging and has 100 more benefits. and you know what else is cool? it costs NOTHING

so anabolic doc and other online docs can't make money off of it.

i did an interview with anabolic doc years ago along with coach trevor. before he was well known and he was extremely NASTY to both of us. you can look up that video. both on air and off air. NASTY as in unprofessional. he also was extremely ignorant on a lot of things which i had to correct him on during the podcast such as him not knowing that ostarine was a sarm and more. so i wouldn't trust anything he says IMO
I need to find that interview, that is ridiculous and rude, someone who gets invited onto your show treats you that way. I would never do something so unprofessional to someone opening up their platform and and giving me their time, I 100% will be respectful and a professional, sorry he did that man.

Top Bottom