napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rapamycin anti aging drug

you know what else is good for mTOR? FASTING

fasting has been proven to be great for anti aging and has 100 more benefits. and you know what else is cool? it costs NOTHING

so anabolic doc and other online docs can't make money off of it.

i did an interview with anabolic doc years ago along with coach trevor. before he was well known and he was extremely NASTY to both of us. you can look up that video. both on air and off air. NASTY as in unprofessional. he also was extremely ignorant on a lot of things which i had to correct him on during the podcast such as him not knowing that ostarine was a sarm and more. so i wouldn't trust anything he says IMO

fasting has been proven to be great for anti aging and has 100 more benefits. and you know what else is cool? it costs NOTHING

i did an interview with anabolic doc years ago along with coach trevor. before he was well known and he was extremely NASTY to both of us. you can look up that video. both on air and off air. NASTY as in unprofessional. he also was extremely ignorant on a lot of things which i had to correct him on during the podcast such as him not knowing that ostarine was a sarm and more. so i wouldn't trust anything he says IMO
You're right about fasting, Steve. I do that myself.

Interesting about the Anabolic Doc.

always going to have side effects with these drugs that do include this sort of thing

Monstro says don't listen to online docs, listen to Portuguese doctors they are the best in the world

never heard of this drug before but if it worked then everyone in America would be living less long and they're not

He certainly can be quite nasty and i would have to agree with @stevesmi on that... I was doing sponsor work for him and the reason that lasted a very very short time was because of the narcissistic behavior along with the fact that i also questioned a lot of the things he was saying...

For anti-aging, i would be looking more so at HGH or mk677

You made that up. Link to the video?

I'd be more than happy to give you the link. In fact, the Anabolic Doc made the YouTube vid about 2 days ago. Not only did he talk about currently using Rapamycin, he spoke about experimenting with different doses of testosterone AND adding masteron and primo to his protocol.

But, since you want to be a jackoff and tell me that "you made that up" go find it yourself, fat boy.

Top Bottom