napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad140 + winstrol + test propionate

revonal

My goal is to get shredded and put on some muscle at the same time. I’m skinny fat right now.

This will be my first cycle. I dont have much information about sarms and steroids.

I have 2 options
1:Test propionate+clenbuterol+winstrol

2:Test propionate+rad140+winstrol

option 2 seems ok to me but I couldnt find any information about using sarms and steroids at the same time.

apparently you took zero minutes looking for information on using sarms and steroids together because i have so much info posted on this over the years that is so easy to find..

you absolutely do not want to near clenbuterol.. there are so many long and short term problems that can occur there...

Option 2 is a great stack and a million times better of an option to go with

for the best quality sarms make sure to check out either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

You are going to get the most insight and guidance from @DylanGemelli 's videos so I would highly suggest watching those. I am firmly against clenbuterol use as well and have been for a very long time. I have stacked steroids with sarms on many occasions and have had great success and RAD140 is one of my favorites. It stacks extremely well with any steroid but especially well with Winstrol.

You should also check out @FinestGears to get real trusted quality winstrol!

I have used SARMS with steroids many times! After I saw how well they paired up together many years ago, I normally always incorporate SARMS in every cycle I run!

My goal is to get shredded and put on some muscle at the same time. I’m skinny fat right now.

This will be my first cycle. I dont have much information about sarms and steroids.

I have 2 options
1:Test propionate+clenbuterol+winstrol

2:Test propionate+rad140+winstrol

option 2 seems ok to me but I couldnt find any information about using sarms and steroids at the same time.
Dylan is correct

apparently you took zero minutes looking for information on using sarms and steroids together because i have so much info posted on this over the years that is so easy to find..

you absolutely do not want to near clenbuterol.. there are so many long and short term problems that can occur there...

Option 2 is a great stack and a million times better of an option to go with

for the best quality sarms make sure to check out either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale
I think its due to my region, when I search for sarms together with steroids, all I get is steroids vs sarms. I tried using vpn and your video was the 3rd one that shows up on youtube. Even this forum is blocked in my country. Thank you for helping me out. From now on, I will be using for roids and sarms related information. And I’m sorry for my ignorance.

I think its due to my region, when I search for sarms together with steroids, all I get is steroids vs sarms. I tried using vpn and your video was the 3rd one that shows up on youtube. Even this forum is blocked in my country. Thank you for helping me out. From now on, I will be using for roids and sarms related information. And I’m sorry for my ignorance.
dont be sorry bro... the important thing is you found the forum here and now you can actually learn.. one thing is often certain countries that have a lot of spam or hacking issues are blocked on forums and sites with the kind of information you are looking for.. now you can get all the info you need bro

I would go with option 2 as opposed to option 1. Clenbuterol can be very effective but does come with a lot of potential side effects that can really put you off and IMO, not worth the potential risk. I would also strongly recommend to go to @FinestGears to get the best products possible!

I don't think you need winny in this stack at all. Unless you are like 12% body fat already, I don't see it being worth it. I would focus on low dose of test with Cardarine as your stack. Diet is where the magic happens though.

Watch Dylan’s video! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

dont be sorry bro... the important thing is you found the forum here and now you can actually learn.. one thing is often certain countries that have a lot of spam or hacking issues are blocked on forums and sites with the kind of information you are looking for.. now you can get all the info you need bro
I have been watching your videos for 2 days. They are great man thank you for making them. Now I can explain sarms to my friends.

I have one more question for you.
I will go with 0.5ml propionate/week
10mg rad140 per day
20mg stanozolol per week.

Should I increse rad140 to 20mg per day? This will be my first cycle and Im trying to lose some fat while gaining muscle with a little caloric deficit.

I have been watching your videos for 2 days. They are great man thank you for making them. Now I can explain sarms to my friends.

10mg rad140 per day

Should I increse rad140 to 20mg per day? This will be my first cycle and Im trying to lose some fat while gaining muscle with a little caloric deficit.
I will run this cycle for 7 weeks by the way if thats ok.

10mg rad140 per day

rad should be dosed at 20 mg per day

The cycle should be ran 8-10 weeks but winstrol should only be 6 weeks, HOWEVER, if this is your first cycle, you should NOT use test prop and you should NOT use winstrol.. please watch my video on how to run your first cycle... i would NEVER advise what you plan for a first cycle

Top Bottom