napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

/Rad 140/ Mk2866/ GW501516/ SR9009/ 12 week Log

So quick update for everyone, first it feels amazing being at the gym again, 2nd my cardio has been cut in half and last but not least I am so weak with 2 moths off,

I am lifting naturally all this week to get a baseline of my cardio strength and stamina naturally just getting back.

Monday I start the 12 week sarms cycle my gym hours are all different so I took this week to get on a different sleep schedule so I can take full advantage of my cycle.

Today I lifted for and hour , bench and I was gassed within 30 minutes, before I would go 2 hours no problem not exhausted till the very end, so I'm curious how GW501516 will improve cardiovascular. I didnt over do it lite weight and did 5x10 for everything. As I type this I am walking on 4.0 Incline for and hour at 2.5 speed trying to do what I can to help with my cut

Also getting a baseline for strength flat bench I pulled off 8 clean reps at 185lbs and dropped back down to 45s and than 25s , overall I felt good but I can see all the definition I lost and alot of veins I had popping everywhere are all gone, so its 100% getting back and surpass what I was after 7 years of lifting everyday. And set a new goal and standard for my body.

Last edited:
I know it's not exactly early in the AM, I bit the bullet and took my first dose of my full stack today ( just now actually) about to go train before work got a good 2 hours I can put in, I am not sure if it's just nerves or what , as soon as I took that first full dose of GW501516 I have this insane spike in energy like I was tired and had 300mg energy drink and hour ago and it doesnt ever hit me like that, it could be placebo as I know GW501516 takes a few days to kick in but holy shit my energy shot through the roof just now ( all sarms ingested on a basically empty stomach other than a Regin energy drink and hour ago) going to go train right now and see how it goes, I know it's not and instant thing, just wanted to toss a quick update in for everyone.

Wow what a killer work out today, ( still in the getting back into good form and full repetitions waking my body back up) today was back day, started out with bent over rows ( Standard grip and Reserve grip 5x10 both ways 100 total reps started with 25lb plates each side increased up to the final set of 45lb plates on each side didnt struggle at all if anything my mind was connected today and I didnt even get winded) moved to late pulldown 5x10 100lbs for each set ( super set with Seated cable row 5x10 100lbs each set ) at this point I was a little fatigued muscle wise but my cardio didnt even flinch and inch. I was so pumped up mind and body I couldn't stop pacing back and forth waiting to grind out the next set of 10, I havent felt that level of drive without pre workout ever, so that was awesome !

Next up was standing cable rows from the floor 50lbs 2 different variations of rows 5x10 for a total of 100, I picked it up and it felt like 20lbs lol, I didnt expect it to feel so easy as I hadn't done any work out in 2 months, finished my work out off by doing 5x10 with 15lb DB for some lite accessory work, and super setted with some body weight dips 5x20 .

The most amazing part is the cardiovascular endurance, this may sound weak to some but to me it was pretty awesome, did 30 minutes at a 6.0 Incline walked 1.50 Miles at 3.5 speed and burned 210 calories after my lifting session, crazy thing is my calves and legs on fire and had been my weak link here and it sucked happened 10 mins in, I can only suspect GW501516 pushed my body to keep going for 20 more minutes, while my legs hurt and got weak up hill my cardiovascular system wasn't even touched, normally by this point I would have been breathing heavy and gassed, but I could have went and extra 30 minutes uphill but I want to move up slowly and really see what this stack can do for me.

All in all it felt like I wasn't even winded i just got out the gym and typing this and my breathing is normal like I had just been sitting around all day, and the instant spike in mindset and energy was crazy ! So far all positive

Today was day two of my cycle all in all it went well, I forgot to get juice last night so I just down the hatch and chased with a bunch of water 😂 not ideal but who cares they stayed down is all I cared about.

So today I did shoulders and traps, I can definitely tell how much strength I've lost as my weights and reps are way down, no matter in time I will get back to those weights reps and surpass both and become better overall.

Most did a few variations of dumbbell seated shoulder press 5x10 , standing shoulder press 5x10 and some barbell shrugs with 25lb plate each side front shrugs and back shrugs 5x10 , finished my workout with 5lb and 10lb plates and did all accessory shoulder and some front, side and rear delt work.

All in all I worked out for and hour of weights and 30 minutes of uphill cardio again, so far in the 4 days I've been back at the gym and restricting calories I'm already down 2.2lbs which is kickass and makes me happy to see progress in recomp and weight loss so quickly.

excellent, keep pushing yourself and the progress will only continue

Absolutely, I am on a good routine with everything, so I am pushing as much as possible, today my sr9009 dose will be a little behind, getting tattooed in a few minutes for 4 hours so, will just have to take it as soon as I get home. Than gym right after

Absolutely, I am on a good routine with everything, so I am pushing as much as possible, today my sr9009 dose will be a little behind, getting tattooed in a few minutes for 4 hours so, will just have to take it as soon as I get home. Than gym right after
i just finished mine yesterday...

The state lockdown stopped me from getting my sleeve finished and I was 1 session away. Luckily i get ti finish that next week but it's now going to expand into a shoulder and chest piece lol

The state lockdown stopped me from getting my sleeve finished and I was 1 session away. Luckily i get ti finish that next week but it's now going to expand into a shoulder and chest piece lol
you remember how mine went... it expanded until it was my entire upper body LOL.. im completely out of spots because i wont do my legs so this was the last piece to it!

That really sucks, hopefully you will can get back in, I was pretty happy, normally I have to wait 2 months to book, my artist got me in asap after they opened.

I had mine scheduled too and it was All drawn up. Now I have to wait for an opening. I might push it to the fall rather than going this summer. I like to get them when the weather is cool because where I work is hot as hell all year round.

Top Bottom