Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Questions on peptides/sarms

mitdeemb

New member
Member
Dylan,

First off thank you for all your videos, they are spot in and informative.

I am just now starting peptides. I have watched a lot of your videos but still have some questions. (I don't mind paying just let me know how)

1st. My cycle of now is:
•test sust-- 500mg weekly
•Nolv e.d. (why I don't know it seems to work)
•ghrp-6 and frag 171 in the am and night 1iu each.
•mk sarms 1ml in the am
•hgh 2x daily 8iu a day
•brem 141 or mt2 1iu a day for libido and tan.
(I was going to kick start with winni 50mg oral)

I am a abuser I know I am not doing this right I want to add tbol at some point. I have no energy feel sick a lot. I may have lost 17lbs of just fat since I started mt2 a while back.

I love how lean mt2 made me that why I am doing the drag and ghrp6 really with I would have went with the iPam though.

So here is my question.

I have:
ghrp 6
Sust -500
Frag
Mk-sarms
Winni
Tbol
Armoasin
Armidex
Nolvidex
Hcg
Mt2
Brem 141
...........

I am 33 and ex boxer who is a coach now. I have a torn orc. But I still work out like. Professional athlete.

I want to be lean and ripped I love the way peps make me look just need to leArn how to stack them right.

I'd love to be able to cycle my ghrp-6, frag, sust, and mt2

What do you suggest. Or what is the next step for communication I can send u pics regiments yada yada.i just am so messed up libido wise I cNt stop plus I love being I. Shape ND feeling the way it mAkes me feel 60%of the time.

Sorry for this being so scattered just not sure where to start ha. Those peps are hard to figure out.
 
Dylan,

First off thank you for all your videos, they are spot in and informative.

I am just now starting peptides. I have watched a lot of your videos but still have some questions. (I don't mind paying just let me know how)

1st. My cycle of now is:
•test sust-- 500mg weekly
•Nolv e.d. (why I don't know it seems to work)
•ghrp-6 and frag 171 in the am and night 1iu each.
•mk sarms 1ml in the am
•hgh 2x daily 8iu a day
•brem 141 or mt2 1iu a day for libido and tan.
(I was going to kick start with winni 50mg oral)

I am a abuser I know I am not doing this right I want to add tbol at some point. I have no energy feel sick a lot. I may have lost 17lbs of just fat since I started mt2 a while back.

I love how lean mt2 made me that why I am doing the drag and ghrp6 really with I would have went with the iPam though.

So here is my question.

I have:
ghrp 6
Sust -500
Frag
Mk-sarms
Winni
Tbol
Armoasin
Armidex
Nolvidex
Hcg
Mt2
Brem 141
...........

I am 33 and ex boxer who is a coach now. I have a torn orc. But I still work out like. Professional athlete.

I want to be lean and ripped I love the way peps make me look just need to leArn how to stack them right.

I'd love to be able to cycle my ghrp-6, frag, sust, and mt2

What do you suggest. Or what is the next step for communication I can send u pics regiments yada yada.i just am so messed up libido wise I cNt stop plus I love being I. Shape ND feeling the way it mAkes me feel 60%of the time.

Sorry for this being so scattered just not sure where to start ha. Those peps are hard to figure out.
im definitely going to help you bro but you have to get yourself under control.. your so scattered its scary and if you dont get under control, your going to reck yourself... just relax and chill for a minute bro... your so all over the place and your going to hurt yourself... lets start with this... what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat? so your on cycle now and you want to keep adding to it? what do you mean 1 ML of MK? where did you get it from?
 
I am 33 6ft about 7-9% b4. Athlete but tore my pectoral major set me back but got me interested in peps. Just went at this without a plan.
 
196lbs. The 1ml of mk I ment a sarm (mk 2866. I don't want to add just, I'd like to get the best possible results with the ghrp-6 and the frag. Also about room of sust weekly and I usually run Nolv with u run test as well. Any advice on how to use the peps. As of now hands hurt and tired all day.
 
I got the mk from sarms1, I actually am on my last two days of it
good lord bro... what on earth would ever possess you to do that? they have the worst reputation around... i know FIRSTHAND how terrible they are... wow... that was really negligent bro... peptides are quite a joke compared to sarms as well... you will not be getting anywhere near what you could get with quality sarms... are you sure thats the route you want to go?
 
By all means please let me know where I can get better bc I will say I didn't notice a difference. I got my peps from peptidepros
 
Sarmsx is the only place for sarms and hippo has awesome peptide deals but Ive only used tb500. These guys will get you straight!!! Welcome!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Top Bottom