bannednutritionnapsgear

Question -- TRT blast

1959er

Hey Guys,

I've completed a 12 wk blast of Test Cyp. 400/wk (split doses 200X2/wk) / Aromasin -12.5 EOD

Quick question gents:

I am on doctor prescribed TRT. I get labs done for my Urologist at the end of April and want to ENSURE that I am back to my TRT levels which for me are: Total Testosterone= mid 500's ng/dL (injecting the prescribed Test Cyp 100mg/wk). That's his target range for me which is great!

I had my last blast injection yesterday. What amount of time do I wait to let the esters ramp down before resuming my TRT dose? Or do I simply resume 100 mg/wk a week from now?

Thanks guys!

cbbram

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Hey Guys,

I've completed a 12 wk blast of Test Cyp. 400/wk (split doses 200X2/wk) / Aromasin -12.5 EOD

Quick question gents:

I am on doctor prescribed TRT. I get labs done for my Urologist at the end of April and want to ENSURE that I am back to my TRT levels which for me are: Total Testosterone= mid 500's ng/dL (injecting the prescribed Test Cyp 100mg/wk). That's his target range for me which is great!

I had my last blast injection yesterday. What amount of time do I wait to let the esters ramp down before resuming my TRT dose? Or do I simply resume 100 mg/wk a week from now?

Thanks guys!
Just resume TRT dose....

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
You go right to TRT dose bro. There would be no point in doing anything different than that