napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question -- TRT blast

1959er

Hey Guys,

I've completed a 12 wk blast of Test Cyp. 400/wk (split doses 200X2/wk) / Aromasin -12.5 EOD

Quick question gents:

I am on doctor prescribed TRT. I get labs done for my Urologist at the end of April and want to ENSURE that I am back to my TRT levels which for me are: Total Testosterone= mid 500's ng/dL (injecting the prescribed Test Cyp 100mg/wk). That's his target range for me which is great!

I had my last blast injection yesterday. What amount of time do I wait to let the esters ramp down before resuming my TRT dose? Or do I simply resume 100 mg/wk a week from now?

Thanks guys!

Hey Guys,

I've completed a 12 wk blast of Test Cyp. 400/wk (split doses 200X2/wk) / Aromasin -12.5 EOD

Quick question gents:

I am on doctor prescribed TRT. I get labs done for my Urologist at the end of April and want to ENSURE that I am back to my TRT levels which for me are: Total Testosterone= mid 500's ng/dL (injecting the prescribed Test Cyp 100mg/wk). That's his target range for me which is great!

I had my last blast injection yesterday. What amount of time do I wait to let the esters ramp down before resuming my TRT dose? Or do I simply resume 100 mg/wk a week from now?

Thanks guys!
Just resume TRT dose....

You go right to TRT dose bro. There would be no point in doing anything different than that

Top Bottom