napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question regarding MK2866

loter99

first off a little back history, I’m 44yrs old male. recently retired from the USMC been very active and consider myself in above shape always getting a perfect PFT score in the marines and visit the gym for roughly 1.5hrs every Monday/Wednesday/Friday and have done so since joining the corps back in 91’. Even after retirement I still run my 3mi run in under 18m and still do the gym on the same day / time cycle with occasionally hitting the gym on Saturdays when my new job allows. Any how previously before try’n my first cycle of MK2866 I never took anything more than the following:

-Creatine from AMP 2 tablets a day/ 5g

-Zinc magnesium aspartate 2 tablets prior to 1/2 of sleep
B2 6mg
B6 6mg
folic acid 300mcg
B12 3mcg
Magnesium ( as magnesium aspartate 300mg ) 60mg
Zinc ( as zinc arginate 300mg ) 30mg
copper ( as copper gluconate ) 2mg

L-Glutamine 1500 2 tablets 1/2hr before workout and 2 tablets 1/2hr after workout L-Glutamine 1500mg ( per2 )

ON Platinum Hydro Whey taken once after work out

and that is all I’ve ever taken, I’ve noticed I hit a plateau and noticed no further muscle gains and little if any increase in strength, I figured this all due to my age and the slips in my diet since taken in civi job and my rigid time schedule i used to enjoy is now all over the place that goes with my career in law enforcement in the civi world. Ive even went so far as got myself a trainer at my local gym and though my with that I’ve noticed a increase in strength its been small and in several discussions with my trainer and after over a year with this same trainer we got to the point they opened up and we started having real conversations which led us onto the topic of SARMs and MK2866 and MK677. They advised I try them both, and with my current job and my lack of knowledge on SARMs
after doing my own research on the topics I decided to try MK2866, I’ve been very impressed I’ve went from 207lbs to 220lbs with noticeable cut look and my strength has with out doubt had a large increase, and am coming to the end of the first cycle. At completion I will have taken the MK2866 25mg/ml Oral Suspension @ 1ml daily for an 8 week period. Im having problems in the PCT aspect. I’ve seen videos on MK and they all have said 4 weeks off, prior to start up of any other cycle. My issue is I’ve been told MK2866 has no suppression or at most nominal suppression, I’ve searched and found nothing on your sites where you show just a MK2866 use solo and a pct just off of that use, and spoken to my trainer and a few other at the gym and all have said they don’t use a pct after just a mk2866 use. I know again this is varies per individual and I personally have not seen or experienced any side affects.

So with this all said I was hoping you can give me some personal advice on this along with what you’d suggest my next cycle should be I’ve liked what I’ve seen from the mk2866 and would like to continue the use and gains. Thanks ahead of time for any and all help / advice you’d offer

Dylan gave you the correct protocol to follow bud. Let us know if you have any other questions

Top Bottom