napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence Triple Stack SARMs Log

Saturday I helped with the roof again, carrying up the last 2800 pounds of shingles, in 90 pound bags, in about 1 hour. I have to say, my strength and stamina have both greatly improved! I would carry 6 bags (one at a time) up the ladder, take a 5 minute break and rehydrate, then continue. I told them I could only help for an hour or so. When I left, my brother in law (whose roof it is) thanked me for carrying some bags up and asked how many there were left to carry...after seeing none he was quite shocked. Felt good. I told him I was either going to the gym or moving bags to the roof, so I might as well help and move bags. :)

Here are my stats for the week. The maintenance period is about to end - not sure if one week left or if I start the cut this upcoming week. I will find out later today.

*Weight: 196
*Neck: 16.5
*Chest: 41
*Stomach: 36
*Waist Line: 35.5
*Biceps: L: 13.25 R: 13.25
*Thighs: L: 24.25 R: 24.25
*Calves: L: 15.25 R: 15.25
*Forearms: L: 12 R: 12

DylanGemelli said:
cybrsage said:

you should be working your core on EVERYTHING you do... working on your breathing to coincide with keeping a tight core on every muscle movement is what builds it... lower back exercises really strengthen it as well and cardio makes it pop... rick gave you some nice ab movements, which are also very important but most forget that the core is not just built by crunches and ab movements but in a lot of other ways... doing lifts while standing on a bosu ball or stability ball will really do a lot for the core as well...

You are absolutely right Dylan. You can really build a strong core just by lifting properly with the right form and learning how to do the different exercises the right way to incorporate it. This should be done for injury prevention as well. Your core becomes an intricate part of the vast majority of move,mets much more than a lot of people realize

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
cybrsage said:

you should be working your core on EVERYTHING you do... working on your breathing to coincide with keeping a tight core on every muscle movement is what builds it... lower back exercises really strengthen it as well and cardio makes it pop... rick gave you some nice ab movements, which are also very important but most forget that the core is not just built by crunches and ab movements but in a lot of other ways... doing lifts while standing on a bosu ball or stability ball will really do a lot for the core as well...

You are absolutely right Dylan. You can really build a strong core just by lifting properly with the right form and learning how to do the different exercises the right way to incorporate it. This should be done for injury prevention as well. Your core becomes an intricate part of the vast majority of move,mets much more than a lot of people realize

absolutely brother... the core is so important for everything... it really helps with lower back injuries as well... all these years of rehabilitation for my lower back have all been based around strengthening the core... its vital for everything... a stronger core makes you more efficient at everything you do

Has it been that long since I updated this log? A week? Wow, life got in the way for a bit. I was sick, then better, then sinus issues...but all is good in the end. My gym time was reduced due to that, but I kept taking the SARMs to keep them in my system. I will post my strength gains a little later today, but my body size did not change at all, other than my weight increasing to 198.

Tomorrow I start my cut, so my calories are going to drop from 3600 to 2500. It is going to SUCK for a while! I have to remember - NO SNACKING. I am eager to see my new body when I remove more fat from it. In the end, the bulk gave me 34 extra pounds of weight and 4% extra body fat. Most of the weight gain was therefor muscle and I hope to keep most of it.

It took a lot of effort, but I refrained from asking, "how much of my gains will I keep?" I know Dylan LOVES that question! LOL :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Anyway, I will post the strength gains in the different exercises later today, after I find where I put the paper I keep track of my weights on.

cybrsage said:
Has it been that long since I updated this log? A week? Wow, life got in the way for a bit. I was sick, then better, then sinus issues...but all is good in the end. My gym time was reduced due to that, but I kept taking the SARMs to keep them in my system. I will post my strength gains a little later today, but my body size did not change at all, other than my weight increasing to 198.

Tomorrow I start my cut, so my calories are going to drop from 3600 to 2500. It is going to SUCK for a while! I have to remember - NO SNACKING. I am eager to see my new body when I remove more fat from it. In the end, the bulk gave me 34 extra pounds of weight and 4% extra body fat. Most of the weight gain was therefor muscle and I hope to keep most of it.

It took a lot of effort, but I refrained from asking, "how much of my gains will I keep?" I know Dylan LOVES that question! LOL :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Anyway, I will post the strength gains in the different exercises later today, after I find where I put the paper I keep track of my weights on.

That is an absolutely remarkable job during that bulk when you consider the weight you put on compared to only a 4% bodyfat gain. Well done! I'm interested in seeing how this cut phase goes for you, so keep us updated!

cybrsage said:

Those are some damn impressive numbers... now shred off 5% of the body fat and you don't have to sacrifice muscle with sarms and proper diet... although you are cutting calories, you can still stay anti catabolic with them... of course when dropping that high of body fat, some muscle may be sacrificed but it does not have to be much at all... im eager to see the results!

you will keep approximately 25.8 pounds and... LMFAO... the fucking gains question!!

So far the diet is not going well. The 4th of July found me at the In-Laws for the weekend and they just had too many tasty things. But this week I will be on point.

No increases in weight pushed on anything, I am concentrating on just keeping the levels I have. I have started doing cardio 2 times a week, upping it to 3 this coming week. 20 minutes at 130-135bpm heart rate.

I should have taken measurements today, but I just got back from the In-Laws, so I will do them tomorrow. The GW is still giving me great endurance and recovery after sets, so that is making me happy. I cannot say if the other SARMs are doing their job, but I can say I did not gain much fat while gaining a lot of muscle, so I suspect they are. :)

cybrsage said:
So far the diet is not going well. The 4th of July found me at the In-Laws for the weekend and they just had too many tasty things. But this week I will be on point.

No increases in weight pushed on anything, I am concentrating on just keeping the levels I have. I have started doing cardio 2 times a week, upping it to 3 this coming week. 20 minutes at 130-135bpm heart rate.

I should have taken measurements today, but I just got back from the In-Laws, so I will do them tomorrow. The GW is still giving me great endurance and recovery after sets, so that is making me happy. I cannot say if the other SARMs are doing their job, but I can say I did not gain much fat while gaining a lot of muscle, so I suspect they are. :)

that is definitely the sarms working allowing you to get through the holiday bro... now its time to get back on track... they definitely helped you to get through that... i have no doubt that you will get right back on track... keep the updates coming brother

Re: RE: Re: Pure Essence Triple Stack SARMs Log

cybrsage said:

Yeh man, that happens from time to time with me too. I just went through that over the holiday weekend. Surprisingly I didn't have much damage thanks to the pure essence GW and S4 I'm on. It's OK to live a,little every now and then. You just have to make sure it doesn't happen very often and stay on track the majority of the time, which I know you are doing

I have decided not to increase my weight pushed any and let my body keep working it so my tendons, etc., have time to catch up. I do not want to risk an injury and, at 46 years old, injuries take a long time to heal.

I also decided to do an experiment with S4. I have been slowly increasing the dosage to see what the side effects are and when they become unbearable. Side effects did not hit at all until I reached 100mg a day (split into two 50mg doses). Anything I previously said is incorrect, as I think I was posting the amount taken in just one of the two doses, not the total dose for the day.

At 100mg a day, I started having a slight yellow tint to things (only noticeable if looking at a pure white light source or a baby blue item) and a slowly increasing loss of night vision. It takes a LONG time for the eyes to adjust to the dark, several minutes, and any light source resets it back to 0. The night vision loss stabilized at about 50% loss of vision clarity - like looking through lightly tinted windows at night.

I stayed at this dose until the sides stabilized, which was a week for me, then I upped the dose to 150mg a day (split into two 75mg / 75mg doses). The yellow tint got a little worse, but still barely noticeable. Night vision has all but completely vanished. You know how you get the blue dots after someone takes your picture with a flash and it takes time for that to go away? Imagine the dots are black instead and they cover 90% of your sight, with the rest being slowly lightening shades of black to mid grey. It takes roughly 10 minutes for the eyes to adjust to the dark, and then it is still not all that great. Even a 15 watt LED light source (such as a hallway night light) destroys the night vision and resets it back to zero, with the same deep darkness where the light source was in your vision.

Since I am all but blind without my glasses (I can see large blurs, but not much more - I cannot even tell a human from a wookie, tried it while watching Star Wars just to see), I can get around my house quite well at night without being able to see at all. Like a blind man, I know the distance to everything I may need to access and know exactly how many steps are in each flight, as well as the location of light switches, etc., without having to see at all.

I have dropped back down to 50mg a day (split 25/25) so my eyes recover. I will let you know how long that takes. With the half-life being a scant 4 hours, and 5 half-lives being the time it takes for a substance to decay away to effectively 0, that means 20 hours is all it should take. Since I am not stopping taking S4, that time will increase to maybe 1.5 days...but say 2 days to be safe.

Mind you, this is specific to ME and ME alone - your mileage WILL vary. But since I knew the short half-life of S4 and what to expect in sides, coupled with not having to drive in the dark at all (summer time is great for such things), I figured I would go for it.

DO NOT TRY THIS IF YOU NEED TO DRIVE AT NIGHT!!! The lights from an oncoming car WILL destroy your night vision and you do NOT have several minutes to allow it to recover. If you even start to see the night vision sides, IMMEDIATELY reduce your dose.

cybrsage said:
I have decided not to increase my weight pushed any and let my body keep working it so my tendons, etc., have time to catch up. I do not want to risk an injury and, at 46 years old, injuries take a long time to heal.

I also decided to do an experiment with S4. I have been slowly increasing the dosage to see what the side effects are and when they become unbearable. Side effects did not hit at all until I reached 100mg a day (split into two 50mg doses). Anything I previously said is incorrect, as I think I was posting the amount taken in just one of the two doses, not the total dose for the day.

At 100mg a day, I started having a slight yellow tint to things (only noticeable if looking at a pure white light source or a baby blue item) and a slowly increasing loss of night vision. It takes a LONG time for the eyes to adjust to the dark, several minutes, and any light source resets it back to 0. The night vision loss stabilized at about 50% loss of vision clarity - like looking through lightly tinted windows at night.

I stayed at this dose until the sides stabilized, which was a week for me, then I upped the dose to 150mg a day (split into two 75mg / 75mg doses). The yellow tint got a little worse, but still barely noticeable. Night vision has all but completely vanished. You know how you get the blue dots after someone takes your picture with a flash and it takes time for that to go away? Imagine the dots are black instead and they cover 90% of your sight, with the rest being slowly lightening shades of black to mid grey. It takes roughly 10 minutes for the eyes to adjust to the dark, and then it is still not all that great. Even a 15 watt LED light source (such as a hallway night light) destroys the night vision and resets it back to zero, with the same deep darkness where the light source was in your vision.

Since I am all but blind without my glasses (I can see large blurs, but not much more - I cannot even tell a human from a wookie, tried it while watching Star Wars just to see), I can get around my house quite well at night without being able to see at all. Like a blind man, I know the distance to everything I may need to access and know exactly how many steps are in each flight, as well as the location of light switches, etc., without having to see at all.

I have dropped back down to 50mg a day (split 25/25) so my eyes recover. I will let you know how long that takes. With the half-life being a scant 4 hours, and 5 half-lives being the time it takes for a substance to decay away to effectively 0, that means 20 hours is all it should take. Since I am not stopping taking S4, that time will increase to maybe 1.5 days...but say 2 days to be safe.

Mind you, this is specific to ME and ME alone - your mileage WILL vary. But since I knew the short half-life of S4 and what to expect in sides, coupled with not having to drive in the dark at all (summer time is great for such things), I figured I would go for it.

DO NOT TRY THIS IF YOU NEED TO DRIVE AT NIGHT!!! The lights from an oncoming car WILL destroy your night vision and you do NOT have several minutes to allow it to recover. If you even start to see the night vision sides, IMMEDIATELY reduce your dose.

Thanks for posting bro... this is good for so many to see that you should not be in that realm of dosing or what you experienced will definitely be in the future... that's FAR too high and most would never even get to 100... You should be right back to normal in just a few days with the half life so short as you said... Thank you for posting and keep us updated on how long to get back to a more tolerable area...

cybrsage said:

Thank you for posting this valuable piece of information brother! This really helps a lot with the amount of detail you put into your experience with S4. I can only imagine the type of vision sides you were having at that very high dose. I'm only at 75mg total per day, and getting very little vision side effects. That is why we never recommend anyone ever exceed 100mg total per day. There also comes a point of diminished returns with the higher dosages, and generally the 50-100mg range is the best for benefits versus sides

It has taken a little longer than I expected, but all the yellow tinting is gone (my blue bowls and plates no longer look green). The night vision loss is all but gone. It might be fully gone and I am just not remembering how bad my eyes normally are at night. I suspect it is the latter.

I am returning to 75mg of S4 a day, split into two almost even doses. I had no sides there at all.

cybrsage said:
It has taken a little longer than I expected, but all the yellow tinting is gone (my blue bowls and plates no longer look green). The night vision loss is all but gone. It might be fully gone and I am just not remembering how bad my eyes normally are at night. I suspect it is the latter.

I am returning to 75mg of S4 a day, split into two almost even doses. I had no sides there at all.

very wise decision bro.. stick to that dosing and you will be able to not only get through the cycle but you will reap all the benefits from s4 that you most definitely don't want to miss...

The cut was delayed a week to ensure my body weight stabilized fully, so I started it today. I am positive the GW has made a huge impact on my endurance, and I hope to put it to the test with all the cardio I am about to do! I did not gain a lot of fat on the bulk, and I cannot be sure if the SARMs helped there, but I certainly know they did not hurt!

I am looking forward to the cut - I feel fat (though I know I am not).

cybrsage said:
The cut was delayed a week to ensure my body weight stabilized fully, so I started it today. I am positive the GW has made a huge impact on my endurance, and I hope to put it to the test with all the cardio I am about to do! I did not gain a lot of fat on the bulk, and I cannot be sure if the SARMs helped there, but I certainly know they did not hurt!

I am looking forward to the cut - I feel fat (though I know I am not).

i love your updates brother... keep the updates coming! you have made excellent progress and i anticipate a very strong cut for you!

This morning was weigh in day...my first full week of cutting. I forgot how hungry I can be...several months of bulking have spoiled me!
Here are my new stats:

*Weight: 194
*Neck: 16.75
*Chest: 40.75
*Biceps: L: 13 R: 13
*Thighs: L: 24 R: 24
*Calves: L: 15 R: 15

cybrsage said:
This morning was weigh in day...my first full week of cutting. I forgot how hungry I can be...several months of bulking have spoiled me!
Here are my new stats:

Nice bro. How did that first week of cutting go with progress, other than being hungry? Lol

cybrsage said:
Here are my new stats:

LOL you will be just fine brother! It will just be a slight adjustment but I know you will do well!

Sorry for the lack of updates - I went to GenCon last week and managed to win a prize - a pretty bad sickness! Go Me!! For the last week I have barely been able to get out of bed. I had a negative feedback loop, slowly killing me off. Something caused my throat to become raw. This caused me to have a dry cough, which caused me to have post nasal drip. The post nasal drip irritated the throat, which increased my dry coughs, which increased the post nasal drip, which...you get the idea. It was worse at night due to lying on my back, so I never got more than 40 minutes of sleep at one shot. Finally got to the doctor who gave me flonaise and cough syrup with codeine. I am slowly getting better now. My doctor said that I should probably take flonaise forever. I have always had terrible sinus problems from my earliest memories. I have had it my entire life, so I never think about it - it is normal for me. My doctor said that flonaise should fix it due to what she sees is wrong. I wonder what life will be like, being able to breath through my nose...

I had to stop using the SARMs due to them irritating my throat. :(

Even with all that, I managed to drop to 191 pounds and lost some size around the waist and stomach. I consider that a win! Here are my current stats:

*Weight: 191
*Chest: 41

Top Bottom