napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence Triple Stack SARMs Log

cybrsage said:
Sorry for the lack of updates - I went to GenCon last week and managed to win a prize - a pretty bad sickness! Go Me!! For the last week I have barely been able to get out of bed. I had a negative feedback loop, slowly killing me off. Something caused my throat to become raw. This caused me to have a dry cough, which caused me to have post nasal drip. The post nasal drip irritated the throat, which increased my dry coughs, which increased the post nasal drip, which...you get the idea. It was worse at night due to lying on my back, so I never got more than 40 minutes of sleep at one shot. Finally got to the doctor who gave me flonaise and cough syrup with codeine. I am slowly getting better now. My doctor said that I should probably take flonaise forever. I have always had terrible sinus problems from my earliest memories. I have had it my entire life, so I never think about it - it is normal for me. My doctor said that flonaise should fix it due to what she sees is wrong. I wonder what life will be like, being able to breath through my nose...

I had to stop using the SARMs due to them irritating my throat. :(

Even with all that, I managed to drop to 191 pounds and lost some size around the waist and stomach. I consider that a win! Here are my current stats:

*Weight: 191
*Neck: 16.75
*Chest: 41
*Stomach: 36
*Waist Line: 35.5
*Biceps: L: 13 R: 13
*Thighs: L: 24 R: 24
*Calves: L: 15 R: 15
*Forearms: L: 12 R: 12

I was starting to wonder where you went bro! That really sucks about the sickness but you still managed to make some nice progress!! very nice brother! thank you for all the updates throughout... hopefully you will do another log in the future for everyone!

Top Bottom