napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence Triple Stack SARMs Log

cybrsage said:
I have been at 75 for only a few days, I will stay there for a while longer then

yes, its starting to bind to the eye receptor brother so the key is to just not overdo it now... you will be just fine but make sure to stick with 75 for now

Missed leg day last night - so I am doing a double today if my body allows it - legs first, a rest, then arms. Leg day is a MUST! I have started getting used to people at the gym asking me how I got my legs so big. Especially when I do the pyramid 4 rep sets. I was incorrect before about being able to move 470 lbs...I miscounted. I can only do 2 reps at 450 lbs before failure. Happened a few days ago again, could not get the third rep in a BOOM, the weights hit the stops and I was on the floor before I even knew I lost it.

Anyway, I will update any weight increases tonight. Saturday I get the pleasure of helping to put on a new roof with my brother in law...now THAT is a work out all by itself - a total body one.

cybrsage said:
Missed leg day last night - so I am doing a double today if my body allows it - legs first, a rest, then arms. Leg day is a MUST! I have started getting used to people at the gym asking me how I got my legs so big. Especially when I do the pyramid 4 rep sets. I was incorrect before about being able to move 470 lbs...I miscounted. I can only do 2 reps at 450 lbs before failure. Happened a few days ago again, could not get the third rep in a BOOM, the weights hit the stops and I was on the floor before I even knew I lost it.

Anyway, I will update any weight increases tonight. Saturday I get the pleasure of helping to put on a new roof with my brother in law...now THAT is a work out all by itself - a total body one.

be careful on the roof bro... i see so many guys suffer injuries doing roof work... the back is a major problem from that particular job... im sure you know what your doing but just be aware! good luck with it brother! gw should have you doing a lot extra LOL... have a great weekend and keep the updates coming!

cybrsage said:

That is some impressive weight. Very nice!

Took it easy today because of the back breaking, arm pounding work I am going to do tomorrow. I will keep the stack going tomorrow and hopefully it will help me get everything done before the noon sun bakes us to death. Starting at 0-dark-30 with carrying everything to the roof, two stories up a ladder.

Did a bunch of cardio just to burn off some of my calories and to burn off all this extra energy I have right now! The GW has fully kicked in, I am sure.

cybrsage said:
Took it easy today because of the back breaking, arm pounding work I am going to do tomorrow. I will keep the stack going tomorrow and hopefully it will help me get everything done before the noon sun bakes us to death. Starting at 0-dark-30 with carrying everything to the roof, two stories up a ladder.

Did a bunch of cardio just to burn off some of my calories and to burn off all this extra energy I have right now! The GW has fully kicked in, I am sure.

I hear ha. That sun can get brutal starting about midday when you're on a roof, where its twice as hot

I found the downside to being fit and strong. I'm the one who is expected to haul the 90 pound shingle bags up the ladder onto the roof. luckily, I can actually do it. 1100 pounds up 4400 pounds to go.

Due to rain, we only did part of the roof. I was the only one strong enough to carry the shingle bags up to the roof on the ladder, so I carried up 3040 pounds of shingles in 4 hours yesterday. While it was rough, I found I could have kept doing it. I had to take a 10 minute break every 540 pounds moved (6 trips up the ladder), and a small food break in there too, but I could have moved them all onto the roof that day.

The roof, however, could not support all that weight, so half of it is left on the ground. I am sure the GW helped my endurance quite a bit, I recovered quickly from each round of bags.

cybrsage said:
I found the downside to being fit and strong. I'm the one who is expected to haul the 90 pound shingle bags up the ladder onto the roof. luckily, I can actually do it. 1100 pounds up 4400 pounds to go.

Damn man! That's what I call a high volume workout!

This morning I noticed my blue polo shirt was greenish - first indication to me of the slight yellowing side effect of the S4. I dropped the dose to 0.5 this morning, but will do the 0.75 at night and see if it goes away.

The night vision loss is stronger than before as well. Instead of dropping to 0.5 in the morning and 0.75 in the evening, I am dropping to 0.5 for both.

Here are my stats. One more week of maintenance, with weight slowly rising, and then I hit the cut, remember, all measurements are cold and unflexed.. My muscles feel tighter, denser. I feel solid.

*Weight: 195
*Neck: 16.5
*Chest: 41
*Stomach: 35
*Waist Line: 35.5
*Biceps: L: 13.25 R: 13.25
*Thighs: L: 24.25 R: 24.25
*Calves: L: 15.25 R: 15.25
*Forearms: L: 12 R: 12

cybrsage said:
Here are my stats. One more week of maintenance, with weight slowly rising, and then I hit the cut, remember, all measurements are cold and unflexed.. My muscles feel tighter, denser. I feel solid.

*Weight: 195
*Neck: 16.5
*Chest: 41
*Stomach: 35
*Waist Line: 35.5
*Biceps: L: 13.25 R: 13.25
*Thighs: L: 24.25 R: 24.25
*Calves: L: 15.25 R: 15.25
*Forearms: L: 12 R: 12

Sounds like things are going great man. You are doing things very well, and I'm glad you are tighter and more solid. I'm looking forward to seeing you rip,it up here soon as well. I'll be watching brother!

cybrsage said:
Due to rain, we only did part of the roof. I was the only one strong enough to carry the shingle bags up to the roof on the ladder, so I carried up 3040 pounds of shingles in 4 hours yesterday. While it was rough, I found I could have kept doing it. I had to take a 10 minute break every 540 pounds moved (6 trips up the ladder), and a small food break in there too, but I could have moved them all onto the roof that day.

The roof, however, could not support all that weight, so half of it is left on the ground. I am sure the GW helped my endurance quite a bit, I recovered quickly from each round of bags.

thats great to hear bro... roofing jobs are no joke to say the least and you need all the extra help you can get in the energy department.. im thrilled to hear how its working out for you...

Looks like we are going to be doing more of the roof on Sunday - I should be able to carry up the rest of the bags of shingles then.

Today, er...yesterday...um...Tuesday was back day. I am only listing the weights which changed. I raised every set by 5 pounds except the final set.

Bent over single hand rows: 15 @ 60 lbs, 4 @ 75, 6 @ 70, 8 @ 60, 20 @ 30

Very nice increase, I feel. Since I do this exercise first, it meant I could not raise the numbers on any of the others, but I don't care. :)

cybrsage said:
Looks like we are going to be doing more of the roof on Sunday - I should be able to carry up the rest of the bags of shingles then.

Today, er...yesterday...um...Tuesday was back day. I am only listing the weights which changed. I raised every set by 5 pounds except the final set.

Bent over single hand rows: 15 @ 60 lbs, 4 @ 75, 6 @ 70, 8 @ 60, 20 @ 30

Very nice increase, I feel. Since I do this exercise first, it meant I could not raise the numbers on any of the others, but I don't care. :)

NICE bro... increases like that not only feel damn good but they do so much for you mentally and that allows you to also perform at a much higher level... keep it up man!

So today was to be leg day, but I switched it to arm day because I am going to carry the remaining 3400 pounds of roofing tile bags onto the roof on Sunday. I was not sure how long my legs would be sore so I did not want to risk it on the ladder. So anyway, I raised the weights moved on one exercise, which makes me happy since my arms have stagnated a bit. My energy continues to increase, that is easily obvious to me. I did a test and can still easily crush all energy with a high dose of Prami. I was just curious, since a high dose normally puts me to sleep fast. The vision sides have backed off now that I lowered the dose. No other sides that I know about.

Arm Day Change:

Straight bar cable system curls reverse superset: Start at the highest I can do 4 reps and then drop 10 pounds and do 4 more reps, etc. Started at 77.5 lbs

Tomorrow (or rather, today - I cannot sleep) should be arm day. Instead I am going to turn it into Abs day for today. I have been adding an ab workout to every other day, but I will dedicate today to it. My abs are feeling mushy in the muscle - not hard like my arms and legs do. I know my core is weak - my back is picking up the slack - so I need to build up its strength.

What do you all recommend as some good ab exercises?

cybrsage said:
So today was to be leg day, but I switched it to arm day because I am going to carry the remaining 3400 pounds of roofing tile bags onto the roof on Sunday. I was not sure how long my legs would be sore so I did not want to risk it on the ladder. So anyway, I raised the weights moved on one exercise, which makes me happy since my arms have stagnated a bit. My energy continues to increase, that is easily obvious to me. I did a test and can still easily crush all energy with a high dose of Prami. I was just curious, since a high dose normally puts me to sleep fast. The vision sides have backed off now that I lowered the dose. No other sides that I know about.

Arm Day Change:

Straight bar cable system curls reverse superset: Start at the highest I can do 4 reps and then drop 10 pounds and do 4 more reps, etc. Started at 77.5 lbs

Tomorrow (or rather, today - I cannot sleep) should be arm day. Instead I am going to turn it into Abs day for today. I have been adding an ab workout to every other day, but I will dedicate today to it. My abs are feeling mushy in the muscle - not hard like my arms and legs do. I know my core is weak - my back is picking up the slack - so I need to build up its strength.

What do you all recommend as some good ab exercises?

For abs, I do a variety of exercises. I like leg raises, weighted rope pulldowns (crunches), and the hammer strength ab machine at my gym. I generally rotate those three

cybrsage said:

you should be working your core on EVERYTHING you do... working on your breathing to coincide with keeping a tight core on every muscle movement is what builds it... lower back exercises really strengthen it as well and cardio makes it pop... rick gave you some nice ab movements, which are also very important but most forget that the core is not just built by crunches and ab movements but in a lot of other ways... doing lifts while standing on a bosu ball or stability ball will really do a lot for the core as well...

Top Bottom