*Neck: 16.5
*Chest: 41
*Stomach: 35.5
*Waist Line: 35
*Biceps: L: 13 R: 13
*Thighs: L: 24.5 R: 24.5
*Calves: L: 15.5 R: 15.25
*Forearms: L: 12 R: 12

I did chest day yesterday. Here are my weights, I just raised the flat bench press, which promptly caused me to drop the incline bench press. :)

Flat bench press: 15 @ 160 lbs, 4 @ 210, 6 @ 160, 8 @ 140, 20 @ 70
Incline bench press: 15 @ 90 lbs, 4 @ 120, 6 @ 100, 8 @ 90, 20 @ 50
Flat bench flys: 20 @ 30 lbs, 20 @ 30 lbs, 20 @ 30 lbs

Tonight is back day.

cybrsage said:
I took the gw50 prior to going to Kung fu tonight. Avtually, the lead instructor sia it would be best for me to do a few months of stretching and limbering routines and not take the king fu classes yet...and he is right.

Last week these classes killed me. This week the STILL killed me but I recovered very quickly between the different ones we did. At the end I was not completely dead. I only have the GW50 to credit for this.

I still have chest day to do today. A week of S4 with no sides...I am going to move to 75mg for this week and see what is up.

I will post how chest day went later.

Recovery between sets or training sessions is one of the great awesome benefits of GW. I love it in that aspect of things

cybrsage said:
I forgot to update my stats from Sunday, so here they are:

*Weight: 190
*Neck: 16.5
*Chest: 41
*Stomach: 35.5
*Waist Line: 35
*Biceps: L: 13 R: 13
*Thighs: L: 24.5 R: 24.5
*Calves: L: 15.5 R: 15.25
*Forearms: L: 12 R: 12

I did chest day yesterday. Here are my weights, I just raised the flat bench press, which promptly caused me to drop the incline bench press. :)

Flat bench press: 15 @ 160 lbs, 4 @ 210, 6 @ 160, 8 @ 140, 20 @ 70
Incline bench press: 15 @ 90 lbs, 4 @ 120, 6 @ 100, 8 @ 90, 20 @ 50
Flat bench flys: 20 @ 30 lbs, 20 @ 30 lbs, 20 @ 30 lbs

Tonight is back day.

thanks for the updates brother... keep them coming!

Sinus issues crushed me yesterday and I skipped the gym. Today is shoulder day, which I do from home, so I will not miss it.

Re: RE: Re: Pure Essence Triple Stack SARMs Log

cybrsage said:
Sinus issues crushed me yesterday and I skipped the gym. Today is shoulder day, which I do from home, so I will not miss it.
I had some of that recently myself with allergies and what not, so I understand completely

Apparently it was not sinus issues, but a full on sick. I slept all day today, only getting up every few hours to use the bathroom. I am now doing some work I have to get done before tomorrow (luckily it can be done remotely). I a m pretty sure I am over it now and should be able to do Arm Day tomorrow.

I have kept taking everything but the GW, to make sure the concentration in the body stays where it should be. AFAIK, the GW is only needed if you are actually going to be exercising. If I am wrong, let me know.

So far, no sides from the S4. At least nothing I can notice - but my eyes are bad to start with so that might be helping me here. :)

cybrsage said:
Apparently it was not sinus issues, but a full on sick. I slept all day today, only getting up every few hours to use the bathroom. I am now doing some work I have to get done before tomorrow (luckily it can be done remotely). I a m pretty sure I am over it now and should be able to do Arm Day tomorrow.

I have kept taking everything but the GW, to make sure the concentration in the body stays where it should be. AFAIK, the GW is only needed if you are actually going to be exercising. If I am wrong, let me know.

So far, no sides from the S4. At least nothing I can notice - but my eyes are bad to start with so that might be helping me here. :)

you should still be dosing the gw everyday... on non exercise days, you take it all at once in the a.m... you still want it to work man... its not a pre workout or anything of the sort and needs to be ran daily...

OK, I will take the GW even on non workout days. :)

So I shifted Leg Day to today and will do Arm Day tomorrow. I must either be feeling better or the SARMs have caused a masochistic streak in me, because I upped some of my weights even though I was just sick. Now my legs feel terrible, but a good terrible - you guys know what I mean. It really is impossible to explain to someone who does not work out to failure.

Anyway, onto the stats for Leg Day:

Squats: 15 @ 170lbs, 4 @ 330, 6 @ 270, 8 @ 230
Leg extentions: 15 @ 175lbs, 4 @ 220, 6 @ 180, 8 @ 165
Leg curls: 15 @ 140lbs, 4 @ 175, 6 @ 150, 8 @ 135
Calf raises: 20 @ body weight + 25lbs, 20 @ body weight + 25lbs, 20 @ body weight + 25lbs

It is fun watching the people doing curls stop and stare as I add plate after plate of 45 pounders onto the bar for my set of 4. To look at me, you would not think I could do the 330 lbs...yet I can do higher when I am doing a standard pyramid using sets of 4. I just cannot go really high after doing the previous set of 15. :) I like the look of surprise, disbelief, then the "fuck yeah, brother, you killed it" look. Makes a body feel good while it is feeling destroyed. lol

Tormorrow is arm day...lets see if I can kill that too. The SARMs appear to be starting to kick in some, either that or it is the placebo effect. Either way, I am liking it.

cybrsage said:

So I shifted Leg Day to today and will do Arm Day tomorrow. I must either be feeling better or the SARMs have caused a masochistic streak in me, because I upped some of my weights even though I was just sick. Now my legs feel terrible, but a good terrible - you guys know what I mean. It really is impossible to explain to someone who does not work out to failure.

Calf raises: 20 @ body weight + 25lbs, 20 @ body weight + 25lbs, 20 @ body weight + 25lbs

It is fun watching the people doing curls stop and stare as I add plate after plate of 45 pounders onto the bar for my set of 4. To look at me, you would not think I could do the 330 lbs...yet I can do higher when I am doing a standard pyramid using sets of 4. I just cannot go really high after doing the previous set of 15. :) I like the look of surprise, disbelief, then the "fuck yeah, brother, you killed it" look. Makes a body feel good while it is feeling destroyed. lol

Tormorrow is arm day...lets see if I can kill that too. The SARMs appear to be starting to kick in some, either that or it is the placebo effect. Either way, I am liking it.

Nice update man, and I'm sure those sarms are kicking in well. You will definitely notice an even bigger difference dosing that GW daily. It's important to dose it daily to keep even peak levels of the compound in your bloodstream. Thats where it really shines when dosed appropriately

RickRock said:
cybrsage said:

Nice update man, and I'm sure those sarms are kicking in well. You will definitely notice an even bigger difference dosing that GW daily. It's important to dose it daily to keep even peak levels of the compound in your bloodstream. Thats where it really shines when dosed appropriately

Well said rick and spot on... every day dosing is imperative but I am sure he will see the difference by doing this as well... its all a learning process and once its dialed in, the gains just continue...

I am making sure to dose every day now, even if I do not workout. I did do Arm Day today, since I missed it when I was sick. My numbers increased slightly in some of the sets for the machine tricep (in red):

Dumbell bicep curls: 15 @ 40 lbs, 4 @ 50, 6 @ 45, 8 @ 40
Dumbell hammer curls: 15 @ 35 lbs, 4 @ 45, 6 @ 40, 8 @ 35
Straight bar cable system curls reverse superset: Start at the highest I can do 4 reps and then drop 10 pounds and do 4 more reps, etc. Started at 72.5 lbs.
Machine tricep: 15 @ 145 lbs, 4 @ 175, 6 @ 155, 8 @ 140
Cable system Y rope tricep pull down: 15 @ 60 lbs, 4 @ 70, 6 @ 60, 8 @ 50
Cable system Y rope tricep pull down superset: Start at the highest I can do 4 reps and then drop 5 pounds and do 4 more reps, etc. Started at 70 lbs.

I then followed it up by doing 10 minutes of moderate cardio (135 bpm) with a 3 minute cool down. I am going to slowly increase that number each time until I hit 20 minutes again, which is what I will be doing for my cut in a few weeks.

Still no vision sides, thinking of upping the S4 to 100mg/day divided into two 50mg doses.

Tomorrow is a rest day (normally Saturday is too, but it was my make up day instead). I get to rewire the basement lights tomorrow.

cybrsage said:
I am making sure to dose every day now, even if I do not workout. I did do Arm Day today, since I missed it when I was sick. My numbers increased slightly in some of the sets for the machine tricep (in red):

Straight bar cable system curls reverse superset: Start at the highest I can do 4 reps and then drop 10 pounds and do 4 more reps, etc. Started at 72.5 lbs.
Cable system Y rope tricep pull down superset: Start at the highest I can do 4 reps and then drop 5 pounds and do 4 more reps, etc. Started at 70 lbs.

I then followed it up by doing 10 minutes of moderate cardio (135 bpm) with a 3 minute cool down. I am going to slowly increase that number each time until I hit 20 minutes again, which is what I will be doing for my cut in a few weeks.

Still no vision sides, thinking of upping the S4 to 100mg/day divided into two 50mg doses.

Tomorrow is a rest day (normally Saturday is too, but it was my make up day instead). I get to rewire the basement lights tomorrow.

Just be careful with that increase of dose on S4 bro. 100mg is no joke, and especially with how potent pure essence is. How long have you been at 75mg? I would give that a minimum of a week at that dose if not two weeks before increasing. I just don't want to see you have trouble with the vision sides hitting you hard all at once, and be forced to back down or stop. It's really important to ramp S4 slowly

cybrsage said:

From everything I've learned about sarms it is best advised to up the s4 dose very slowly and give it a week or two to see how you respond. How long have you been at the 75mg?. I know dylan and rick are known for doing the s4 on the higher dose side and they each have said Pure Essence s4 is extremely potent and had to ease off a bit from my understanding. Good log btw bro..keep the updates coming.

cybrsage said:
I have been at 75 for only a few days, I will stay there for a while longer then

That's definitely the best decision brother... this s4 is the real deal... i learned the hard way with it and don't want you to do the same...

I forgot to post my body stats yesterday. Basically, everything was the same (within the margin of error - which I like to say is half an inch). My weight went up 2 pounds, but since I am in a maintenance phase after bulking, that is a good thing. As long as I am not losing, my body will not try to return to its former condition. I am now 192 pounds.

Tonight is chest night, going to kill it!

cybrsage said:
I forgot to post my body stats yesterday. Basically, everything was the same (within the margin of error - which I like to say is half an inch). My weight went up 2 pounds, but since I am in a maintenance phase after bulking, that is a good thing. As long as I am not losing, my body will not try to return to its former condition. I am now 192 pounds.

Tonight is chest night, going to kill it!

Sounds like the recomp is going well! Nice job!

It is, I am trying to convince my body this is the new me...that way when I cut it wants to keep the muscle. I will help it do that as well, but always need a maintenance phase between bulks and cuts.

I hit it hard on back day, upping my weights on the wide grip pull down, but none of the others. I increased the first three sets by 5 pounds each, so since this is the only exercise that changed, I will post the new numbers:

Wide grip pull downs: 15 @ 175lbs, 4 @ 200, 6 @ 180, 8 @ 155, 20 @ 95

I might be noticing some slight sides with the S4 at 75mg a day, dosed in two half increments. I think my night vision is slightly worse...or rather, it takes a butt ton longer for my eyes to adjust to the dark than before. No color tinting changes, though.

cybrsage said:
It is, I am trying to convince my body this is the new me...that way when I cut it wants to keep the muscle. I will help it do that as well, but always need a maintenance phase between bulks and cuts.

I hit it hard on back day, upping my weights on the wide grip pull down, but none of the others. I increased the first three sets by 5 pounds each, so since this is the only exercise that changed, I will post the new numbers:

Wide grip pull downs: 15 @ 175lbs, 4 @ 200, 6 @ 180, 8 @ 155, 20 @ 95

I might be noticing some slight sides with the S4 at 75mg a day, dosed in two half increments. I think my night vision is slightly worse...or rather, it takes a butt ton longer for my eyes to adjust to the dark than before. No color tinting changes, though.

Since you are seeing those vision sides come on now, I'm really glad you stayed at 75mg. That might end up being your sweet spot right there. Give it a while longer and see if the vision sides stay the same or increase any and you will have a better idea of whether it's a good idea to bump the dose any more or not

Top Bottom