napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

pure essence clomid, nolvadex, and aromasin log

mastermolnar

First off wanna give a big shout out and thank you to dylan and everyone at pure essence for giving me the opportunity to run this log. What a great idea to start carrying pct ancillaries.

I will begin my dosing today
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5 eod week 1

Coming off a 20 week cycle of sust, eq, and tren storm so I am eager to see the length of this recovery. I am going to get bloods at the end of my protocol to get an idea of my numbers.

Ill keep you all posted

excellent brother! i cant wait to see your results! i will be following right along with you!

First off wanna give a big shout out and thank you to dylan and everyone at pure essence for giving me the opportunity to run this log. What a great idea to start carrying pct ancillaries.

I began my dosing today
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5 eod week 1

Coming off a 20 week cycle of sust, eq, and tren storm so I am eager to see the length of this recovery. I am going to get bloods at the end of my protocol to get an idea of my numbers.

Ill keep you all posted
Awesome bro. So glad you are getting blood work done, which is crucial. I'll be following!!

Nice cycle to come off and really test these ancillaries.
Good luck man. I hope everything recovers well for you.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I began my dosing today
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5 eod week 1

Ill keep you all posted

Look forward to seeing your results

So its amazing the timing of this. I was waiting on the arrival of this pct from pure essence and two days ago noticed my firat ever gyno flare. Immediately double dosed the pure essence aromasin and ran a full 25 dosed 12.5 am 12.5 pm yesterday. It has already gone down significantly! ! Granted it was not full blown gyno but was definitely scary to say the least. Will keep updates coming as I progress and will begin my protocol in another week after esters clear

So its amazing the timing of this. I was waiting on the arrival of this pct from pure essence and two days ago noticed my firat ever gyno flare. Immediately double dosed the pure essence aromasin and ran a full 25 dosed 12.5 am 12.5 pm yesterday. It has already gone down significantly! ! Granted it was not full blown gyno but was definitely scary to say the least. Will keep updates coming as I progress and will begin my protocol in another week after esters clear

Wow man. It sounds like you had a little estrogen rebound, but it appears that the pure essence aromasin got you lined out with a quickness! That's crazy that it had that kind of effect in such a short time, but obviously a nice indicator of the purity, quality and legitimacy!

Thats fucking sweet bro (not that you had a flare but at it helped already)!! I am supremely confident in the strength of their aromasin and i know they have made it a point to rid the worry about many chem companies underdosing... This is a top notch product and it will show! I would go 25 mg the first 7-10 days at least and then assess from there

Still minor inflammation but the tenderness is gone. Been doisibg 12.5mg at 8 am and 12.5mg again at 8pm every day. PE definitely does not underdose their aromasin I can attest to that. Though I feel a bit lethargic and am probably coming up on a crash, id rather be weakened temporarily and remain without tits. Thanks for the input fellas. Will be dosing clomid and nolva on thursday to start pct.

Still minor inflammation but the tenderness is gone. Been doisibg 12.5mg at 8 am and 12.5mg again at 8pm every day. PE definitely does not underdose their aromasin I can attest to that. Though I feel a bit lethargic and am probably coming up on a crash, id rather be weakened temporarily and remain without tits. Thanks for the input fellas. Will be dosing clomid and nolva on thursday to start pct.

I can dig that. Straight with the bitch tits

yes, the dosing is the most important factor here as they are making a point to show that chem form can be extremely effective if dosed properly! im so happy that you are seeing it work! it should really take control of the entire issue for you and that's what im anticipating... i cant wait to see your complete recovery with the full pct...

Top Bottom