napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Questions about Current Cycle

I'm currently on 25 mg Ostraine (MK 2866) and 10 mg of LGD-4033. I love the benefits and effects I have gotten so far from this stack. I'm wondering if I could increase either or of the SARMS for more gains, or if I should get something like S4 and add it into the cycle.

Should I just finish running the 12 week cycle I'm on since I'm halfway through it and do a mini pct and then run the cutting stack?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I would stick with the protocol and add s4 or finish out stack and add it to you next run after pct of course

Yea that's what I was thinking and RickRocks gave me a solid cycle to go into for Jan.

you dont want to increase the dosages. stick to the dosage protocols.

but you can add another in if you want. S4 would be fine to add in there, but since you are halfway i like the idea of finishing the stack, doing mini pct, then doing cutting stack. that sounds much better..make the most out of what you have..

you dont want to increase the dosages. stick to the dosage protocols.

but you can add another in if you want. S4 would be fine to add in there, but since you are halfway i like the idea of finishing the stack, doing mini pct, then doing cutting stack. that sounds much better..make the most out of what you have..
Definitely will do that. Thank you for the advice.

I'm currently on 25 mg Ostraine (MK 2866) and 10 mg of LGD-4033. I love the benefits and effects I have gotten so far from this stack. I'm wondering if I could increase either or of the SARMS for more gains, or if I should get something like S4 and add it into the cycle.

Should I just finish running the 12 week cycle I'm on since I'm halfway through it and do a mini pct and then run the cutting stack?

how far along in the cycle are you bro?

You defnitely do not want to change those doses brother. Stick to what you've been running.

Adding in S4 these last few weeks are fine if you want to do that to try and harden up more, along with getting more vascularity, strength, and fat loss.

Then you will be all set after wards for the stack I set you up with for your cutter

You defnitely do not want to change those doses brother. Stick to what you've been running.

Adding in S4 these last few weeks are fine if you want to do that to try and harden up more, along with getting more vascularity, strength, and fat loss.

Then you will be all set after wards for the stack I set you up with for your cutter
Yea I think I will finish this cycle out to the end, do the mini pct and follow the cycle recommendation you gave me for cutting.

you can easily add gw-501516 or sr9009 to the rest of this cycle and run it through your mini pct... that would be a perfect finisher to it...

you can easily add gw-501516 or sr9009 to the rest of this cycle and run it through your mini pct... that would be a perfect finisher to it...

Agreed. Those also make great finishers. I also had those as part of his next cutter cycle setup for January

I am not currently brother. But last time I ordered I believe it took a little over a week. Standard ground shipping time I believe.

no bro, if you need it rushed, let me know asap... i know they have upgraded merchants so the payment clearing is less than 24 hours as opposed to 2-3 days... i can help get you next day shipping easily

no bro, if you need it rushed, let me know asap... i know they have upgraded merchants so the payment clearing is less than 24 hours as opposed to 2-3 days... i can help get you next day shipping easily
I didn't even know that. Yea I'll put in an order tonight brother. I already dropped the order for my next cycle in the Jan time frame. But I will shoot you a msg on here and email after I put the order in. I appreciate it bro.

I didn't even know that. Yea I'll put in an order tonight brother. I already dropped the order for my next cycle in the Jan time frame. But I will shoot you a msg on here and email after I put the order in. I appreciate it bro.

Yes, just message me and i'll get in touch with them and make sure its rushed for you... the earlier you order the better though

Top Bottom