napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

pip

I Pin like fucking Dexter . I just load it till theres no room left and Jab it full force anywhere I can find exposed skin on my body at the time. Sometimes right in the neck. Then thumb that bitch empty asap and yank it out.

(wtf am I talking about? Jeezus this had me lmao imagining it in my head)

Look guys..here is the thing with quads. Those guys who run the 100 yard in 10 seconds have way more blood vessels then the fat guy who squats 10,0000lbs. Quads are NOT for everybody.Only you know if quads are good for you. I have seen guys pin the quad and when the pin got in the pin sat and vibrated and the muscle trembled.Some spurt blood every single time and some pip every single time. So my advice on pinning quads is this...if it is good for you then you will know it right away. You will love it.Painless and easy. If it is bad for you then you will also know right away. You will bleed,you will hurt putting the gear in...maybe all the way down yor leg, and you may hurt the next day.

IF you are going to do quads then sit comfortably with your leg relaxed. Find then end of your quad by the knee and then move to the belly. This is your best spot. If the pin goes in and you feel your muscle shaking then just stop.If the pin is in and the gear hurts your leg going in then stop.

Look guys..here is the thing with quads. Those guys who run the 100 yard in 10 seconds have way more blood vessels then the fat guy who squats 10,0000lbs. Quads are NOT for everybody.Only you know if quads are good for you. I have seen guys pin the quad and when the pin got in the pin sat and vibrated and the muscle trembled.Some spurt blood every single time and some pip every single time. So my advice on pinning quads is this...if it is good for you then you will know it right away. You will love it.Painless and easy. If it is bad for you then you will also know right away. You will bleed,you will hurt putting the gear in...maybe all the way down yor leg, and you may hurt the next day.

IF you are going to do quads then sit comfortably with your leg relaxed. Find then end of your quad by the knee and then move to the belly. This is your best spot. If the pin goes in and you feel your muscle shaking then just stop.If the pin is in and the gear hurts your leg going in then stop.

Thanks, my leg was quivering. I don't know if I was nervous or what, but this makes sense. Ill try it one more time and if I get the same reaction no more quads for me

I have a question about quads and pinning.

I have been pinning each shoulder once a week without problem just awkward position.

I thought I'd try left quad went well no pain easy to pin using both hands.

Next day swelling in quad,some redness and pain upon squating to sit down.
The spot is becoming smaller still tender 5 days after.
Any word would be appreciated.

I had pretty intense pip the first time I pinned quads. The second time not so much. I think maybe it has all to do with frequency of pinning of location and concentration of product. Either way quads and delta are the easiest to pin for me with little to no pip.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

No.. No.. No.. Fast and injection don't go together. Slow and steady.. Think about this. Your displacing oil for tissue. Creates small amount trauma itself. Banging it in there fast can create a pocket of oil that doesn't disperse correctly.. Take your time.
this is the truth.

I don't know if you have it but Cannabis Balm helps me when I hit a nerve or scar tissue. I love test base and tren base blends but they always hurt me a bit, this balm works great for it when nothing else does. Ita not psychoactive so you don't get high and I don't think it shows in drug tests either. If you have access to it, I'd recommend it.

Top Bottom