napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

psoriasis Arthritis help

Zeigo

Hey guys ... after about year of my joints aching and slowing getting worse and severe pain in hands wrist elbow and hips all felt like I?m an old man. (Only 47yrs old). Last 2 month has gotten so bad my work out are painful but I push thru them. I got diagnosed with psoriasis arthritis and recently had a rash on both hand at my joint ... my body been beat to shit over the years from Government work .. had about 25 surgery on hands neck elbows shoulder and knees .. lots of metal in me...

Anyone can help with what help when flares up or in general ... not sure if a SARM might help?..or HGH ? .. I?m on a medrol dosepack currently and it made me feel like 18 yrs old again ...but that short lived .. all the RA drugs are horrible side effects.. so I?m reaching out for help since some people on here have way better advise then most doctors ... have an appointment in two month with an RA doctor but like to go into appointment with lost of knowledge

Thanks everyone

Been body building for 25 yrs
210lbs 10%bf
6?0?
Numerous cycles ..

Hey bro... so psoriasis is not going to be helped by much... you can try certain creams etc. but there's nothing i can really say on that end but arthritis, sarms could definitely help, yes... mk677 is going to be perfect for you along with mk2866... you want to stay on mk677 at least 6 months but i would highly recommend a year or more... https://sarms.forsale has everything you need and you can even set up a subscription re order as well... here is the layout

1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceu...KX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Dylan

Thanks bro ... I?m on TRT so I?m assuming no
PCT ??? Would pharm brand hgh be more effective them mk677??? I was on HGH 2 IU?s a day until about 3 weeks ago and that?s when the inflammation started to flare up and get really bad... not sure if coincidence or it was helping??
Used GW in past and had great results ... I?ll definitely order some more... is there any other non traditional medicine that might help??

Keep up great work Dylan

Thanks

im sure the hgh was helping but mk677 will be tremendous too... what would be the best is stacking them together... you wont need pct if your on trt, no... hgh, mk677 and mk2866 are all you need man and definitely add GW for performance enhancement as well

Dylan

Thanks bro ... I?m on TRT so I?m assuming no
PCT ??? Would pharm brand hgh be more effective them mk677??? I was on HGH 2 IU?s a day until about 3 weeks ago and that?s when the inflammation started to flare up and get really bad... not sure if coincidence or it was helping??
Used GW in past and had great results ... I?ll definitely order some more... is there any other non traditional medicine that might help??

Keep up great work Dylan

Thanks

I currently use mk2866 and its wonderful, it's not and overnight fix I've noticed each day I feel less pain I. Areas I used to hurt really bad in, I had bicep tendon surgery tore it in 3 places right up by my shoulder joint and for years it would fatigue and get sore fast, since being on mk2866 I dont notice it giving out on me anymore in the gym and it doesnt hurt as bad after workouts anymore, sarms.forsale is the bee's knee's and only place to get legitimate help and sarms, good luck and keep us updated.

Top Bottom