napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Prolactin issues

iHeartGear

So ive been attempting to treat my gyno for the past two weeks. Used 40mg ralox, 2.5mg letro, as well as aromasin for first 7 days. For the following 7 days i upped the ralox to 80mg along with the letro and aromasin. My estrogen completely flatlined. Started feeling like shit. The lumps under my nips completely dissipated down to grains of rice. They were originally marble sized. I thank FEDERAL for the ralox. It did exactly what it promised.... However, now i am still left with extremely puffed out nips. They appear to be the same size as before i started the ralox. The only difference is that now i do not have lumps underneath. I am almost certain the puffiness is being caused by prolactin. I did a very high dose of deca on my last cycle, with no caber or prami... How do i get rid of this puffiness?? My nips still look huge compared to what they normally look like.

Last edited:
what was your deca dosage and how long you carry off this issue ? i think this come from estrogen rebound and it was better to run aromasin after your Treatment not during that

Last edited:
do you have bloodwork for prolactin bro... you've been reading enough on here to know that noone can help you without facts on paper... its all guesswork otherwise... you need to get a prolactin test but its likely there is an issue considering you went ape shit running deca that high with no protection... i cant for the life of me figure out what would possess anyone to do that but that's in the past... you likely are going to need caber but just get a prolactin test.. they have them at privatemdlabs... i hope you know in the future to not only NOT run deca that high EVER but also to never use a nandrolone without protection

do you have bloodwork for prolactin bro... you've been reading enough on here to know that noone can help you without facts on paper... its all guesswork otherwise... you need to get a prolactin test but its likely there is an issue considering you went ape shit running deca that high with no protection... i cant for the life of me figure out what would possess anyone to do that but that's in the past... you likely are going to need caber but just get a prolactin test.. they have them at privatemdlabs... i hope you know in the future to not only NOT run deca that high EVER but also to never use a nandrolone without protection

Agreed. I was following advice from a so called bb coach. Stopped my cycle short when i realized it was terrible advice. Onced i wised up, it was too late to reverse what was already done... Just trying my best to make it right now.

Agreed. I was following advice from a so called bb coach. Stopped my cycle short when i realized it was terrible advice. Onced i wised up, it was too late to reverse what was already done... Just trying my best to make it right now.
i love your attitude and im glad you learned from it bro... get the test and let me know brother, i got you! just let me know when you have the results... i love your attitude.. that will take you a long way my friend

i love your attitude and im glad you learned from it bro... get the test and let me know brother, i got you! just let me know when you have the results... i love your attitude.. that will take you a long way my friend

Thanks brotha, I will definitely keep you posted once I receive the results

Top Bottom