napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Private Labs Md?

Dangans

I'm from NY and private labs is not allowed on NY but it is in CT the lab in CT is 20min from where j Live. How do I go about getting my blood work done in CT of I'm from NY? Do they ask for ID at the labs? I know direct labs is allowed in NY but there panels are expensive.

Dangans said:
I'm from NY and private labs is not allowed on NY but it is in CT the lab in CT is 20min from where j Live. How do I go about getting my blood work done in CT of I'm from NY? Do they ask for ID at the labs? I know direct labs is allowed in NY but there panels are expensive.

Your labs are supposed to be confidential and no ID is required, since you ordered them yourself. I've heard that some people were asked for IDs, but you do not have to provide that info.

I use directlabs.com

Call them. A lot of times you cannot get an online appt because of where you live. But if you call they will do it

RickRock said:
Dangans said:

Your labs are supposed to be confidential and no ID is required, since you ordered them yourself. I've heard that some people were asked for IDs, but you do not have to provide that info.

Thx

Top Bottom