napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

prep for may show

Progressive=sustainability

Usually when you go petal to the metal you run out of gas or crash

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Totally agree since jan first i have been lowering meal weights every 3 weeks havnt lost any muscle and leaning like crazy

PHURIOUS

I lowered mine slowly too. I think I just lowered it a little too much. This week and last we have been doing brutal demolition at work. I been doing cardio at 530 am, then working my ass off at the job, then getting a lift in at night. Just a lot right now. Ill get used to it though

Small scheduled incremental adjustments are the way to go for sure. I always say to keep as much in as you can to maintain the same rate of progress. Usually every 2-3 weeks some type of adjust,want is made to keep everything in line.

A drop too low too quick will stall you out within a few weeks, and generally cause a loss in performance and muscle mass

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Small update. Feel tired for sure and weak but definitely leaning out even more. Been doing cardio in the morning, most times fasted, and lifting at night after work. Going to take a few days to refeed and replenish myself a bit. Still 9.5 weeks out

Wheels look great man. Doing physique or BB?

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So im sitting around 183-185 @ just under 8% (readings fluctuate a lot lately) and I feel pretty good. Getting used to my adjusted diet and training... been doing fasted cardio everyday at 5:30 am and getting lifts at night after work still. Its all coming together. Heres some pics from this morning

Attachments

• 20160311_063720-480x853.jpg
    20160311_063720-480x853.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 55
  • 20160311_063702-480x853.jpg
    20160311_063702-480x853.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 20160311_063754-480x853.jpg
    20160311_063754-480x853.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 50
Nice bro! Def puttin in the work n u have a lot of time til the show. Chest, shoulders, quads, n width look great. Would love to see a lil growth in bis, hams, post chain. BTW u do look awesome, I'm just tryin to put myself in the judges shoes.

Nice bro! Def puttin in the work n u have a lot of time til the show. Chest, shoulders, quads, n width look great. Would love to see a lil growth in bis, hams, post chain. BTW u do look awesome, I'm just tryin to put myself in the judges shoes.

Always appreciate constructive criticism. I also need some work on my midsection tightening up the abs.

Dude you are looking great! How long before your show?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My man you are right in line with where you need to be. If anything far beyond it now. Good shit!

My man you are right in line with where you need to be. If anything far beyond it now. Good shit!

Thanks bro. Feeling pretty good. Took that week to carb load and I got my strength endurance and motivation back. Energy is up and I feel like im even growing still

You are looking great buddy! You definitely tightened up a lot from your last pics, and are looking spot on with your prep. Keep dialing it in and you'll be set for that show man! I'm really excited for you to see where you end up. I'm watching closely!

You are looking great buddy! You definitely tightened up a lot from your last pics, and are looking spot on with your prep. Keep dialing it in and you'll be set for that show man! I'm really excited for you to see where you end up. I'm watching closely!

Thanks a bunch rick. Looking forward to seeing everyones stage conditioning this sseason. Thanks for the support bro

So an update...

Been having this pretty annoying stomach pain which I was chalking up to either digestive issues or just stress, except ive had it for over a week now and am now in some pretty severe pain. Going to the dr in the morning for blood work and some tests to make sure it isnt gall bladder or kidney related, which Im fearing it is. Dropped the winni a couple days ago and it seemed to help at first but the pain is back again. Praying I dont have to abandon this prep

Top Bottom