napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

prep for may show

Feeling good fam. Hit chest today. Crazy pumps. Definitely feeling the drop in cals though. Weaker today and just overall tired. Cardio sucks. I most definitely do not enjoy it.

But once I start seeing results ill fall in love with it

Feeling good fam. Hit chest today. Crazy pumps. Definitely feeling the drop in cals though. Weaker today and just overall tired. Cardio sucks. I most definitely do not enjoy it.

The meals get tougher as it gets closer im feeling it too. Im about 2700 also and next months it will get lowered even more

PHURIOUS

This is were you have to dig deep mastermolnar

Shit its hard for me at 61.... I'm up at 5 spend 1hr with the Lord
Then downstairs for 2hr working out then 1 hr cardio

you went it ............go for it

Last edited:

Nice. Yep deficits suck but you know it... once you start seeing more progress, you'll love it.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

It just kind of goes with the territory unfortunately. Just keep pushing and hanging it there brother. Once you start seeing those deeper cuts and striations come in, that'll be all the motivation you need

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks fellas. Ill adjust and then ill have to switch it up. Im excited for today. Gotta work then all cardio and abs tonight.

I did a little abs and some stair sprints at the house today. Was just not feeling the traffic today and just did a little bit at home on my "rest day." Work has been hell this week and im so excited to relax this weekend although I do have shit to get done.

So I had bought these digital bodyfat calipers and they are just fucking garbage. Total gimmick. So inconsistent. Kept getting like 4.8 readings. So I just picked up mechanical bodyfat calipers and im getting consistent 6.6 readings which I am not buying. my buddy is gonna test me tomorrow for a more accurate idea of where im currently at. Ill post up results

So got my bf checked tonight by my pt buddy and im registering right around 8.6% After talking it over with my girl and seeing where im currently at, im shooting for a show april 30th instead. The may show I was looking to compete in is too close to our daughters due date so to be safe im gonna push it up a few weeks. Better safe than sorry. Im looking for another 2.5-3% drop to be satisfied going into this. I feel good today. Trained shoulders.. nothing special. My shoulders arent all too healthy so Im sticking with maintenance work there.

Overall im pretty pumped about this

Small update. Feel tired for sure and weak but definitely leaning out even more. Been doing cardio in the morning, most times fasted, and lifting at night after work. Going to take a few days to refeed and replenish myself a bit. Still 9.5 weeks out

Attachments

• 20160223_062856-480x853.jpg
    20160223_062856-480x853.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 20160223_062914-480x853.jpg
    20160223_062914-480x853.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 56
Small update. Feel tired for sure and weak but definitely leaning out even more. Been doing cardio in the morning, most times fasted, and lifting at night after work. Going to take a few days to refeed and replenish myself a bit. Still 9.5 weeks out

These are the type of shapes and aesthetics I like, oldschool small waist, decent chest,shoulders, arms, legs. Tnx for upload and sharing, very inspirational.

Looking good brother. 9.5 weeks is plenty to finish off your physique. Keep it going!

These are the type of shapes and aesthetics I like, oldschool small waist, decent chest,shoulders, arms, legs. Tnx for upload and sharing, very inspirational.
Thanks bro. I feel the same way. I love thst old school look. Got a ways to go til I might be content though. Haha

The meals get tougher as it gets closer im feeling it too. Im about 2700 also and next months it will get lowered even more

PHURIOUS

Fuck that's tough. I drop much faster when I cut and it blows. I probably shouldn't though. I go from 4000 to 2000 in a week and my workouts suffer for it majorly.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck that's tough. I drop much faster when I cut and it blows. I probably shouldn't though. I go from 4000 to 2000 in a week and my workouts suffer for it majorly.

[email protected]

Ive been gradually reducing though makes it easier.

PHURIOUS

[email protected]

Shit thats a huge drop in a week lol. I usually do mine progressive too. I prefer to reverse diet into my cuts. Feels like my body adjusts better and my strength doesn't take such a huge initial hit.

Progressive=sustainability

Usually when you go petal to the metal you run out of gas or crash

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom