napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post cycle therapy question

jakdanbas

Hello. I'm 33 years old and thinking of running a big cycle. The products I have are trenbalone and sustanon 250. I have taken pro-hormones in the past and have dealt with them pretty well. This would be my first real cycle. My question or questions are what would you recommend as a on cycle therapy? Also as a post cycle therapy? I weigh 190lbs 5-11 if that matters. Would really appreciate any help I may get.

Trust me. Hold off on the tren. You are not prepared. Test only on your first cycle. You could throw in some SARMS if you really want to up the ante but tren should be the last thing you're considering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it's too much for my first cycle. I want to gather all the information I can to be as knowledgeable as possible before I take it. I understand it will be overwhelming.

Hello. I'm 33 years old and thinking of running a big cycle. The products I have are trenbalone and sustanon 250. I have taken pro-hormones in the past and have dealt with them pretty well. This would be my first real cycle. My question or questions are what would you recommend as a on cycle therapy? Also as a post cycle therapy? I weigh 190lbs 5-11 if that matters. Would really appreciate any help I may get.

i would not recommend anything other than NOT DOING THIS... bro seriously, what is wrong with you? you NEVER use tren on a first cycle... thats literally the worst thing you could do... you dont take the harshest steroid there is and introduce your body to that first... come on bro... what is your body fat and what are your goals?

I'm 11 percent body fat. I'm looking to gain size. I've always had an athletic body and now I want to add real size.

I'm 11 percent body fat. I'm looking to gain size. I've always had an athletic body and now I want to add real size.

Well bro, just forget about the Tren all together. That's a terrible idea. First cycle should be test only, and you can add some sarms to that to help as well.

Here is a good cycle for you. You can get your sarms and pct from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 Test C 350mg per week
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

okay here's a strong starter cycle for you... you can get all your sarms, ancillaries and pct at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

How many weeks max should u do the cycle?

i dont understand... i laid it all out for you... its a 12 week cycle... the weeks are clearly put there... you never run a cycle longer than 12 weeks on a first cycle... follow the weeks... your actually injecting 12 weeks... then you let the esters clear two weeks and then begin pct... plain and simple...

Wondering if it's possible to get some guidance towards the right direction. I'm receiving my first Sarms cycle. Just wondering how do I know what the dosages are? How much is a mg?

Thanks for any help.

are there labels on the bottles? if so the mg/ml is one dropper

for instance the gw is 20 mgs per day so its 1 full dropper.

What sarms did you get?

Top Bottom