napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Planned Tren E, oral Winny and Test E cycle... estimate of realistic expectations??

44YOGearHead

So I am planning on running the following cycle:

Initial front load of Tren E 750mg and 4 days later 250mg week one.
Trenbolone Enanthate 300mg pins Mondays and Thursdays @ 600mg total for remaining 9 weeks. (10 week total run)
Testosterone Enanthate @ 150mg pinned same days as Tren for 300mg total for 12 weeks.
Winny @ 30mg daily weeks 4 - 12. ( 8 week total)
Will run Clomid eod @ 50mg on cycle.

Will wrap things up with standard PCT protocol.

What type of gains do you guys think I can expect? Currently 5' 9" @ 246 - 250 ball park weight (time of day depending) and 14% bf at age 44.
Hoping to get to 260 post PCT. Wondering what max on cycle weight I could get to and if 260 kept is a realistic expectation. Thanks in advance for any helpful insight.

So I am planning on running the following cycle:

Initial front load of Tren E 750mg and 4 days later 250mg week one.
Trenbolone Enanthate 300mg pins Mondays and Thursdays @ 600mg total for remaining 9 weeks. (10 week total run)
Testosterone Enanthate @ 150mg pinned same days as Tren for 300mg total for 12 weeks.
Winny @ 30mg daily weeks 4 - 12. ( 8 week total)
Will run Clomid eod @ 50mg on cycle.

Will wrap things up with standard PCT protocol.

What type of gains do you guys think I can expect? Currently 5' 9" @ 246 - 250 ball park weight (time of day depending) and 14% bf at age 44.
Hoping to get to 260 post PCT. Wondering what max on cycle weight I could get to and if 260 kept is a realistic expectation. Thanks in advance for any helpful insight.

im wondering the exact same questions that robo has brother? how many cycles have you ran in the past? you have damn good size right now, i can see that with your stats... thank you for posting your stats, that's very helpful... you could definitely gain that kind of size if this is ran right...

im wondering the exact same questions that robo has brother? how many cycles have you ran in the past? you have damn good size right now, i can see that with your stats... thank you for posting your stats, that's very helpful... you could definitely gain that kind of size if this is ran right...

That's why I posted this, to get some valuable feed back. This will be in essence my 4th cycle run. The first was poorly done with absolutely no idea of what, who, why, or when as a teen and the other two as an adult dabbling around while discovering more and more information. I had heard of Caber and will now research it for this cycle... feel free to educate me on it and save me web surfing time.
The front load of Tren was to get a influx of it in my system so as to get it working in my system faster than the long ester normally would allow (first ten days versus 3 weeks as I was told). Again, this is speculative bro-science as it was recommended to me by another tren user who says he ran 4 cycles of it so far.
I specifically posted this here so I could get feedback to put together a solid and responsible cycle aimed at getting me the results I want. The clomid was aimed at combating gyno as I get the itchy nips around week three usually. Should I run something else and save the clomi for PCT? Just keep in mind that although I'm relatively new to running real deal gear I have a long history with peptides, SARMS and PH's so I am used to sides if they arise if that means anything. I do however welcome any and all advice from experienced gear heads as in comparison I know enough about most things to wipe a fleas behind really clean.

My advice would to stick around these forums and learn from the tren champs here people like tx terror and ny robo and others logs it's the king of anabolic a and shouldn't be taken lightly in any way shape or form you can also look up Dylan's videos on you tube he has a part 1 and 2 specifically for tren it would benefit you greatly

Forget about front loading Tren completely. Actually front loading any steroid is pointless and bro science. It only brings myostatin levels up quicker which you don't want. Myostatin is what kills your gains a couple months into a cycle

I'm not so sure you should use Tren if you are wanting size honestly. I never gain much size on it, but I do look good on it. I would go with Deca instead at 300-400mg per week and keep your test dose equal to or higher than the Deca.

Winstrol makes a good finisher, but 8 weeks is too long. I would run it 50mg per day the last 6 weeks of the cycle

You don't need Clomid on cycle. You need it for pct. it does not lower estrogen, it only blocks it. On cycle you need to run Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD and I would get some caber for prolactin control

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

IF you front load... It is more effective to use a short ester along with your long ester in the first two weeks

Forget about front loading Tren completely. Actually front loading any steroid is pointless and bro science. It only brings myostatin levels up quicker which you don't want. Myostatin is what kills your gains a couple months into a cycle

I'm not so sure you should use Tren if you are wanting size honestly. I never gain much size on it, but I do look good on it. I would go with Deca instead at 300-400mg per week and keep your test dose equal to or higher than the Deca.

Winstrol makes a good finisher, but 8 weeks is too long. I would run it 50mg per day the last 6 weeks of the cycle

You don't need Clomid on cycle. You need it for pct. it does not lower estrogen, it only blocks it. On cycle you need to run Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD and I would get some caber for prolactin control

So obviously I'm gonna be listening to your advice (NY Robo, Dylan, RickRock and TX also) as you're the one guy who actually provided advice that was substantiated and from experience... so 6 weeks on the Winny, I am going to try the Tren to see exactly what it does for me personally... I've read it's highly anabolic and gives great results and I'm gonna give it a go to see. I'll get my hands on the Aromasin and Caber. Did the dosages for the Tren/Test sound good to you?
Trenbolone Enanthate 300mg pins Mondays and Thursdays @ 600mg total for 10 wks.
Testosterone Enanthate @ 150mg pinned same days as Tren for 300mg total for 12 weeks.---- should I bump it up slightly? Say 400?
Winny @ 50mg daily weeks 6 - 12. (6 week total)

Again thanks for not trying to discourage me on this, but rather give advice as we all know when you plan to do it... you are going to do it and the only question is how well and responsibly can it be done. Tren is gonna happen and I'll either love it or hate it. As long as I get some solid gains outta this some night sweats and back pumps will be worth it. I'll be watching Dylans YT channel later today as well.

600mg tren is really high. I been running tren a long time and I'm at 450 right now And is great. I've ran 700 Ana the sides become terrible. I would stick to like 300 tren and feel it out after a while. You jump on that high out the gate Ana you're going regret it if the sides come, I guarantee. Personally I run my tren twice my test, like right now I'm at 450 tren 200 cyp. This is just a preference, many like it the other way. Winny sounds fine. I just never go over 4-5 weeks but many go 6. I'm assuming you'll be running blood work?

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

Yes, I'll be running blood...don't want it turning into syrup yet lol. I'll adjust the Tren to start and play the up game as I see how it affects me side-wise. How is it in comparison to Durabolan? I've run that before @ 500mg total (250/250mg split 2xwk) along with test before and loved it.

Tren can be heavenly and like others have said no reason to front load... but back to tren.... it can be heavenly and your body can recomp or gain incredible strength and size but once sides do hit it can be down right terrible. From straight up feeling like dog shit to acting like a hormonal bitch! You want to respect tren because it can and will do all the things you want it too. It is the most versitile steroid out there however it must be respected because once the bad sides start (prolactin, out of control hormonal levels) it can get very wicked. Night sweats, hunger, more sensitive to being "set off" or some of the most common sides which are manageable. It's just once those nasty sides come in it can shut you down harder than anything and leave you feeling like a 5 year old boy - seriously respect the tren. Haven't ran it since last summer and probably won't this year but the feeling of being like a god - yeah that is tren alright. Highly recommend to always always run tren with GW. That is my solid recommendation for tren.

As for the cycle I think dropping the tren would be good. I think winny and tren is a little too toxic unless you are planning on competing soon of course. Save the tren for the next run and drop the oral out of the cycle next time. Test + Tren you will be happy.

Last edited:
My suggestion would be to be more conservative. I love tren but its tricky for me to bulk with like rick stated. Also wondering why you chose tren e? If you happen to be one thsts prone to tren sides, it would be advisable to run tren ace your first shot. If you do get the heavier sides you wont be stuck dealing with them while the longer enanthate ester clears. I ran tren ace my first shot. Just a thought

My suggestion would be to be more conservative. I love tren but its tricky for me to bulk with like rick stated. Also wondering why you chose tren e? If you happen to be one thsts prone to tren sides, it would be advisable to run tren ace your first shot. If you do get the heavier sides you wont be stuck dealing with them while the longer enanthate ester clears. I ran tren ace my first shot. Just a thought

I considered tren-a, but opted for fewer pins per week. I've got plenty of slin pins and can get them locally easily, but I like the longer esters for the sake of not doing EOD. I rotate between thighs at various points as I can't reach my delts and can barely pin the glutes without really having to max out my arm...yeah I skipped stretching for years and at my size I have very limited ROM as far as scratching itches and pinning anything other than easily reached points. The recommendation is sound though and makes every bit of sense. Guess I might consider tripling up my order so I can possibly give it a try. Hows PIP with the shorter esters? I've usually stuck to long esters to keep blood levels more consistent and only did Test-p before and had a knot in my thigh once for like two weeks from possibly pinning too fast. What do you think of getting A and E and starting off with A to see if sides are bearable if they come up? I have to get some caber anyway...

Why is it that despite all it's praise a few of yall have had issues with bulking while on it? Is it a person to person issue? Everything I've read on it make it sound like you can really bulk up easily with it. Gotta know because my goal is to hit upwards of and stay at 260 afterwards.

Tren can be heavenly and like others have said no reason to front load... but back to tren.... it can be heavenly and your body can recomp or gain incredible strength and size but once sides do hit it can be down right terrible. From straight up feeling like dog shit to acting like a hormonal bitch! You want to respect tren because it can and will do all the things you want it too. It is the most versitile steroid out there however it must be respected because once the bad sides start (prolactin, out of control hormonal levels) it can get very wicked. Night sweats, hunger, more sensitive to being "set off" or some of the most common sides which are manageable. It's just once those nasty sides come in it can shut you down harder than anything and leave you feeling like a 5 year old boy - seriously respect the tren. Haven't ran it since last summer and probably won't this year but the feeling of being like a god - yeah that is tren alright. Highly recommend to always always run tren with GW. That is my solid recommendation for tren.

As for the cycle I think dropping the tren would be good. I think winny and tren is a little too toxic unless you are planning on competing soon of course. Save the tren for the next run and drop the oral out of the cycle next time. Test + Tren you will be happy.

GW???? Not familiar with that acronym...

Why is it that despite all it's praise a few of yall have had issues with bulking while on it? Is it a person to person issue? Everything I've read on it make it sound like you can really bulk up easily with it. Gotta know because my goal is to hit upwards of and stay at 260 afterwards.

I never use Tren to bulk, not saying it can't be done. For me personally I believe my issues is due to the occasional lack of sleep and night sweats, occasional loss of appetite while im on Tren. But the definition and strength I get on Tren is like no other, litteraly see drastic results on a daily basis in the mirror every morning. Everyone is different when it comes to this, I just find that there are many other compounds that are much more effective for putting on size at least for me. U could switch the Tren for some DECA if you are adamant about running a nandro. Or just drop the nandros all together and use dbol or adrol or even a SARMS stack in place of orals. Whenever I want to put on size I personally opt for a test/DECA dbol or adrol and throw in some SARMS, along those lines. I'm sure everyone has different options when it comes to both bulking, cutting and recomp. Just gotta find what works best for you

GW???? Not familiar with that acronym...

GW501516 is a SARM(actually a PPaR Delta agonist/receptor modulator). You should look into how effective this compound is when running Tren as it combats many side effects associated with tren use such as endurance increase as Tren is known for lowering the users endurance level, GW will offset that. I recommend all SARMS from sarmsx.com as they have a proven track record here and I can vouche for their products as each product I have used from SARMSx has been ideal with great results.

does that PM go for a new guy (just signed up)??

Top Bottom