napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pin and gauge size

What is the best gauge to have , 23,25??? I have 23 gauge 1.5 inch pins that I like for glute . What's good for quad and delts???

Thanks gang !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basically whatever works best for u bro. Every one has there preference. I use both 23 and 25 gauge. And one inch for everything except glutes. Use 1.5 for glutes

I use 21x1.5 to inject in the glute but was told not to use them again because of potential scarring issues. Once this box is gone I will go with 25x1.5

What is the best gauge to have , 23,25??? I have 23 gauge 1.5 inch pins that I like for glute . What's good for quad and delts???

Thanks gang !!

Oh my man..when you ask a question like that you are going to get answers all over the board. From slins to 18g. It really depends upon how you feel about pins. If you strongly dislike them or do you like them and are in a hurry. For a few years I didn't tell my live in girlfriend...now wife, that I used gear. So I pulled up with an 18g and put it the glutes all in the shower. One minute total...lol

I fill with 18ga and pin with 25.
I couldn't imagine pushing an 18 ga straw in my arm! Yikes!

Thanks gang !!

Everybody has their own personal preferences, but I like to inject with a smaller needle and have a slower injection to reduce PIP. I inject with a 25g 1.5" and that's what I use for every site

I fill with a 21g and pin with a 25g 1 inch.. I used to use 22g aka harpoons but that big of a need tears muscle tissue and causes scar tissue

I fill with a 21g and pin with a 25g 1 inch.. I used to use 22g aka harpoons but that big of a need tears muscle tissue and causes scar tissue
Ya man I wouldn't advise ever pinning with a 22, but some do. A 22 is what I draw with. 25g for injections

I draw with 18g and pin with 25g. I use 1" for glutes and quads and I have a few 5/8" for experimenting with delts.

Thanks gang !!

If you go back and read my trt experiment it might shed some light. I always used 21g x1.5, as this is what Upjohn recommended. The theory was that oil had to be deposited as deep as possible into the muscle and asone continuos "depot". In other words get your shit deep into the muscle as fast as possible. Even the gear was named this way.Such as "Testoviron Depot". As of late I have some buds shooting with insulin pins into subQ, some just into fat and some into deep muscle. The bloods are coming out about the same. SO..as of recently I decided that all of these years of gigantic pins was over and bought some 25g. Seems like it took forever for the oil to get out of these pins so I went back to my 21 or 22 x1.5. I just don't have the patience to use 25g. I dont have any scars or ever have any pip. I think drb ruled that out years ago when he shot 10mls from an 18g and then within a minute did the same thing in the same spot. He shot 20mls into the same spot. So back to your question...if you are a newbie then go with a 25g x5/8. Those 21g look intimidating but they really do not hurt,cause pip,cause scars etc. Now I am talking about a once per week deal.
When you go to the every other day types of gears you really don't want to keep jamming those big ass pins

I used to use 25's and perhaps Im patient but I use 5/8 28 ga slin pin. tri's, delts, quads, no issue. BUT this is with pharmacy test c and prop, little hot water its no big deal. Other things like Deca, or eq, it may not work.

I have 25's on hand but I had messed around with l carnatine, and the last shot i put in my glute (14 months ago) still has a ball there, i really dont know wtf thats about.

My first cycle, I went to the feed store and got 5ml 18ga.... yeah that was traumatizing lol

If you go back and read my trt experiment it might shed some light. I always used 21g x1.5, as this is what Upjohn recommended. The theory was that oil had to be deposited as deep as possible into the muscle and asone continuos "depot". In other words get your shit deep into the muscle as fast as possible. Even the gear was named this way.Such as "Testoviron Depot". As of late I have some buds shooting with insulin pins into subQ, some just into fat and some into deep muscle. The bloods are coming out about the same. SO..as of recently I decided that all of these years of gigantic pins was over and bought some 25g. Seems like it took forever for the oil to get out of these pins so I went back to my 21 or 22 x1.5. I just don't have the patience to use 25g. I dont have any scars or ever have any pip. I think drb ruled that out years ago when he shot 10mls from an 18g and then within a minute did the same thing in the same spot. He shot 20mls into the same spot. So back to your question...if you are a newbie then go with a 25g x5/8. Those 21g look intimidating but they really do not hurt,cause pip,cause scars etc. Now I am talking about a once per week deal.
When you go to the every other day types of gears you really don't want to keep jamming those big ass pins
Good stuff Jake. Thanks.

I draw with a 20 guage and shoot with a 25 guage, haven't had a problem to date and it's always smooth. 1" for quads, 1.5" for glutes

Smaller gauge syringes will carry higher risk of pin scarring and injection fibrosis then higher gauge syringes, as smaller gauge syringes will leave a bigger hole which in turn causes more trauma after each injection. Orthopedic surgery is the typical treatment

Top Bottom