napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Phurious and PE combo

Sorry guys for deserting the log. Today was the first day back since two days before Christmas. That's what happens with holidays and sickness.
So the friend that lifts with me 10% of the time wanted to do max bench. I'm 12lbs lighter and almost 3 weeks with no lifting thanks to everything. But what the hell I'll try. I hit a 5 lb PR fo 260. And then almost locked out 275. I mean just mere inches. 275 will be mine within the next few weeks once I get the full strength and weight back up as I go. So Phurious sust is treating me well! I forgot to say that when I was sick I couldn't swallow so I haven't even been on the sarms. It's been the sust solo the past few weeks. I'm happy. Yes I missed some "goals" but life happens and I will crush them soon and on to bigger ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad your back! You'll hit that 275 np...you weren't kidding when you said we were close in stats haha. Almost identical bench pressing strength!

good deal buddy glad you are back and take it easy getting back in it. just ease it in like your nuts in a cold pool hahaha

Sorry guys for deserting the log. Today was the first day back since two days before Christmas. That's what happens with holidays and sickness.
So the friend that lifts with me 10% of the time wanted to do max bench. I'm 12lbs lighter and almost 3 weeks with no lifting thanks to everything. But what the hell I'll try. I hit a 5 lb PR fo 260. And then almost locked out 275. I mean just mere inches. 275 will be mine within the next few weeks once I get the full strength and weight back up as I go. So Phurious sust is treating me well! I forgot to say that when I was sick I couldn't swallow so I haven't even been on the sarms. It's been the sust solo the past few weeks. I'm happy. Yes I missed some "goals" but life happens and I will crush them soon and on to bigger ones.

the holidays were something else this year. Very distracting, more then usual too. Glad your back at it after that length of time off, probably feels good. Sometimes its nice to give your body a break.

Glad your back! You'll hit that 275 np...you weren't kidding when you said we were close in stats haha. Almost identical bench pressing strength!

Exactly what I thought. Will be following yours for sure.

good deal buddy glad you are back and take it easy getting back in it. just ease it in like your nuts in a cold pool hahaha

Lol thanks. And I don't know. If I don't plunge straight into cold water, I'm not getting in. I'll keep it safe though.

Thanks for that info too man, I'll be following up on that referral.

Yea the break was nice honestly. It did drive me nuts not being in the gym. But I'll take it in stride.
No problem. It's a great place. You'll have to let me know what you think and what they say.

Yea the break was nice honestly. It did drive me nuts not being in the gym. But I'll take it in stride.
No problem. It's a great place. You'll have to let me know what you think and what they say.

I will man.. Curious to see how it all pans out. I'm sure I'll get it cause my test has been low for a long time. I always PCT anyways and get it to about 400-500 between cycles.

I will man.. Curious to see how it all pans out. I'm sure I'll get it cause my test has been low for a long time. I always PCT anyways and get it to about 400-500 between cycles.

The highest I was tested for was 480. I did a self test and then two tests for an endo and they all came back 430~.

First intense shoulder and leg day since being sick and the holidays. Crazy how weak my legs are now. But I'm not disheartened too much. I'll et them back and better than ever.
Just a quick snap. I really need to watch some posing videos and have someone take photos for me lol.
b15beb2b39dfd8177f5e43e6b55051b0.jpg

Did you decide to do the inj Dbol? It's pretty nice from my experience. The carrier of the source I used was weird though. Have a weird taste in my mouth. But that wasn't ExDom. I don't know what he uses. I fucking want some though.

Did you decide to do the inj Dbol? It's pretty nice from my experience. The carrier of the source I used was weird though. Have a weird taste in my mouth. But that wasn't ExDom. I don't know what he uses. I fucking want some though.

I've yet to try inj dbol. Hear a lot of guys like it though.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

The highest I was tested for was 480. I did a self test and then two tests for an endo and they all came back 430~.

Obviously it wasn't a issue cause you were still able to get on TRT. Nice.

Looking good by the way man

Yea I pinned some yesterday about an hour and a half before lifting. Not sure if that was part of the help but I killed it. Still unsure on my legs this morning lol.
I am going to try the TNE/dbol today actually. Maybe two hours before lifting. This was actually the first thing I smelled when drawing it up. Kind of weird lol. Today will be chest/back and finish with arms with lighter weight with higher reps. Probably start with 20. I know it's not "high" for many, but I had never gone a over 8-10 before on compounds. Usually kept it in the 5-8 range. So hitting 20 is a struggle even with a bit lighter lol.

I've yet to try inj dbol. Hear a lot of guys like it though.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Yea I'm going to give it a go. Some say once a day is plenty, but I've heard some say you need to pin twice a day to split it like you do orals. But I may supplement my one injection with a lighter oral dose just to try to keep it in the bloods. I haven't decided. I'll figure it out as I go.

Obviously it wasn't a issue cause you were still able to get on TRT. Nice.

Looking good by the way man

The endo wanted to put me on Clomid only. Said there was no reason to monitor anything else, even though my natural estro was in the higher end. He was not TRT friendly so it wouldn't matter what the issue was with him or how bad.
Thanks bro. Appreciate it. Still feel a little small after being sick lol but it'll be back soon.

First intense shoulder and leg day since being sick and the holidays. Crazy how weak my legs are now. But I'm not disheartened too much. I'll et them back and better than ever.
Just a quick snap. I really need to watch some posing videos and have someone take photos for me lol.
b15beb2b39dfd8177f5e43e6b55051b0.jpg

Looking good bro!

Top Bottom