napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Phurious and PE combo

You should be taking it atleast eod bro.

PHURIOUS

Yea hitting that now from now on. Learn as I go. I just knew how little it took to tank it. But proportionately, makes sense. Eod it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you guys think about SERMs (like nolva and Raloxaphene) while on trt? Is it something that's helpful in the bloating department?

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

No experience with that Transformer. Hope someone else will answer for you.

Quick update.
Tweaked something in my left shoulder on Tuesday. Yesterday there was sharp pains anytime I did a front/lateral raise motion. Less pain today but still very noticeable.
Today I will lower weights even more to get some high high volume in. High for me is around 16. Shooting for 22+. Maybe this will allow me to lift with the shoulder the way it is. Not looking to take the time off as things are progressing so well. Hopefully this isn't anything major and passes quickly.

Quick update.
Tweaked something in my left shoulder on Tuesday. Yesterday there was sharp pains anytime I did a front/lateral raise motion. Less pain today but still very noticeable.
Today I will lower weights even more to get some high high volume in. High for me is around 16. Shooting for 22+. Maybe this will allow me to lift with the shoulder the way it is. Not looking to take the time off as things are progressing so well. Hopefully this isn't anything major and passes quickly.

with an injury like that, that's the optimal thing to do bro... you want to get in the high volume with a much lower weight or your only going to further injure yourself... be smart or your will only prolong the inevitable... you want to be able to get healed as quickly as possible...

What do you guys think about SERMs (like nolva and Raloxaphene) while on trt? Is it something that's helpful in the bloating department?

no, why would that help with bloating? it will not help whatsoever with that... aromasin certainly will...

no, why would that help with bloating? it will not help whatsoever with that... aromasin certainly will...
OK I gotcha. I guess it was just wishful thinking bc I have some aromasin on hand, but when I took it at 12.5 mg every 3 days, I was super crabby and short tempered, but maybe it was something else... The shortness stopped when I stopped the aromasin...of course going right along w what you're saying I wasn't bloated when I was taking it...just kinda pissed off for no reason...is that even possible?

Sorry saiyan not trying to hijack your log bro! Thought u would be interested to know too bc u had mentioned bloating

Sorry saiyan not trying to hijack your log bro! Thought u would be interested to know too bc u had mentioned bloating

No problem at all bro! The more we all learn the better. I've slacked a bit on the log lol. You're helping fill the gap right now.

Shoulder is feeling much better. Having some plumbing issues at the house, damn faucets are barely trickling cold water. So missed two workouts. Hopefully I can get it figured out tonight.
Decided to go ahead and pin Phurious b12 this morning. Don't know much about it so I'll learn from doing lol.
Tonight will be my 300mg sust injection and then bloods Friday morning. Then I'll be throwing in some Phurious dbol.
Really looking forward to what the GW will do with my lipid panel. Cholesterol was off on my last panel so looking to see how strong the good effects of GW are on it. This is to really test GW as well since I quit the fish oil and stuff. Wanted to see the solo work of GW. Will post results when I get them.

Happy to hear your shoulder recovered that quick. Was worried that might hold you back for up to 2 weeks. Injuries suck ass.

Happy to hear your shoulder recovered that quick. Was worried that might hold you back for up to 2 weeks. Injuries suck ass.

I don't know if it's the sarms and sust but all the little tweaks and stuff I've had, have really recovered quickly and quite nice. I'm not taking mk-2866. Just GW, Lgd, and S4. So not sure what is helping it. But I'm not complaining. I will just use a little more focus on my heavier shoulder days to try to pinpoint what could be the cause.

I don't know if it's the sarms and sust but all the little tweaks and stuff I've had, have really recovered quickly and quite nice. I'm not taking mk-2866. Just GW, Lgd, and S4. So not sure what is helping it. But I'm not complaining. I will just use a little more focus on my heavier shoulder days to try to pinpoint what could be the cause.

I'm kind of on the fence about S4 for my next cycle bc of the vision stuff...have u had that problem w it?

I'm kind of on the fence about S4 for my next cycle bc of the vision stuff...have u had that problem w it?

I do have the vision sides. Even when I was at 50mg per day. However, they wee tolerable. So now I have slowly bumped to 74mg per day. The yellow tint is annoying at best. The only part I hate is at night. I have great vision in the dark normally. The s4 has completely ruined that. I hate driving in the dark now even. But it should go away after stopping. So I'll deal with the sides for another 6 weeks is what I have for s4.

Haven't forgotten about this lol. Just been busy with the holiday and then I was sick all this week. I was supposed to max a few lifts with a friend this week but the sickness won over that. We put it off a few days. But if I'm going off of how things feel, I should be putting up some records for me when I try. I'll be back in the gym Monday. I dropped a bunch of weight while sick and know it'll take a few days to get back to normal and for the strength to return. So we'll see Monday.

Haven't forgotten about this lol. Just been busy with the holiday and then I was sick all this week. I was supposed to max a few lifts with a friend this week but the sickness won over that. We put it off a few days. But if I'm going off of how things feel, I should be putting up some records for me when I try. I'll be back in the gym Monday. I dropped a bunch of weight while sick and know it'll take a few days to get back to normal and for the strength to return. So we'll see Monday.

Dang man, everyone's been getting sick in their logs...hope your well enough to hit hard Monday!

Dang man, everyone's been getting sick in their logs...hope your well enough to hit hard Monday!

Thanks. I definitely will be. I'm on the top end of it now. Just some sinus congestion I need to clear out.

Sorry guys for deserting the log. Today was the first day back since two days before Christmas. That's what happens with holidays and sickness.
So the friend that lifts with me 10% of the time wanted to do max bench. I'm 12lbs lighter and almost 3 weeks with no lifting thanks to everything. But what the hell I'll try. I hit a 5 lb PR fo 260. And then almost locked out 275. I mean just mere inches. 275 will be mine within the next few weeks once I get the full strength and weight back up as I go. So Phurious sust is treating me well! I forgot to say that when I was sick I couldn't swallow so I haven't even been on the sarms. It's been the sust solo the past few weeks. I'm happy. Yes I missed some "goals" but life happens and I will crush them soon and on to bigger ones.

Top Bottom