napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pe sarms with test cyp

Sorry for the diapering act... I have been totally consumed with work and my kids sports. Here is my update, I am at the end of week 5. I have been training up to 5 days a week, up to 3 hours per session. I just don't seem to fatigue! I have gained an inch on my arms, and 3 inches on my chest!!! I have had no side effects, except a little heartburn. And I am not sure its from the sarms. My weight this morning was 192lbs! My strength is up, but I was hopping for a bit more by now. I know this is the point that I will start to notice more change, so Im trying to be patient......

Very nice update bro! You made some nice gains!

I feel I sleep good, recovery time is non existent!! I love that! I feel like I could go back in the gym 4 hour later...lol. As far as focus goes..... Ohhh look a squirrel......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

284e937dceb8c5b138f08d54cbc1ab4f.jpg

Me at age 27

I was 240 lbs of fat, totally out of shape. I drank and smoked non stop. It was a sad time in my life.

2a970588566869d66dee1fb916736b1d.jpg

Me 2 weeks ago!! Makin gainzzzzz!!!
41 years old. Weighed 187 in that pic.

WEEK 6

OMG!!! I can not eat enough! lol I have been super hungry all week. I have trained every day so far, and plan to tomorrow also. I feel great, recovery time is still non existent, my strength is increasing a little each week. My endurance is also increasing. Im loving this shit brothers!! I weighed in at 190 today. So I added a few things to my diet... BCAA, Glycine, and L-Glutamine. I have been taking them in the AM, before my training, and after training. I would like to here all of your thoughts on dosing and timing on these products. Have a Merry Christmas brothers!! BTW... Old heads rock!!!!

WEEK 6

OMG!!! I can not eat enough! lol I have been super hungry all week. I have trained every day so far, and plan to tomorrow also. I feel great, recovery time is still non existent, my strength is increasing a little each week. My endurance is also increasing. Im loving this shit brothers!! I weighed in at 190 today. So I added a few things to my diet... BCAA, Glycine, and L-Glutamine. I have been taking them in the AM, before my training, and after training. I would like to here all of your thoughts on dosing and timing on these products. Have a Merry Christmas brothers!! BTW... Old heads rock!!!!

I think you are doing great with dosing those supplements around your training. Glutamine and BCAAs are great recovery tools intra and post workout especially

Week 8

Still killin it fellas!! At week 4 my arms measured 15" yesterday the measured 16.5"... week 4 chest measured 42" yesterday measured 46". I have gained another 4 lbs since week 6. I have good stamina during training, and have not noticed any side affects. I feel like I have hit a bit of a strength plateau... I try heavier weight, but just cant quite get the reps or sets I want. Ill just keep pushing:) BTW... Im super pumped about the new forum and sites!!

Don't stop get it get it!!

hey it happens man just maintain persevere and you will lift that heavier weight eventually maybe drop the weight push the reps higher for a few workouts then come back and throw the big iron up you will get it man look how far you have already come. This is awesome progress bro

hey it happens man just maintain persevere and you will lift that heavier weight eventually maybe drop the weight push the reps higher for a few workouts then come back and throw the big iron up you will get it man look how far you have already come. This is awesome progress bro

Thanks bro!! can always use a little motivation!

that's what we are all here for to lift each other up and off of the plateaus haha ya you will get there and we all stumble and fall sometimes but we pick each other up and move forward. that is why your windshield is bigger than your rearview mirror. cuz the future is bigger than the past

Week 8

Still killin it fellas!! At week 4 my arms measured 15" yesterday the measured 16.5"... week 4 chest measured 42" yesterday measured 46". I have gained another 4 lbs since week 6. I have good stamina during training, and have not noticed any side affects. I feel like I have hit a bit of a strength plateau... I try heavier weight, but just cant quite get the reps or sets I want. Ill just keep pushing:) BTW... Im super pumped about the new forum and sites!!

Don't stop get it get it!!

Wicked progress man, you've made leaps and bounds! It's been really inspiring watching this.

Today I made some new gainzzz!! longest hardest chest/arm session to date!! Sore as hell and smiling like a fat girl at a free buffet! LMAO. (No offence intended) I would have never thought that SARMS would have brought me this far!!

Don't stop get it get it!

Top Bottom