napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Payment

Gixxer

Sup guys,

New to the forums and sarms.

A little bit about me 33 6' 195lbs 11% BF looking to add more lean muscle. My goal would be 220-230lbs with around 8% BF.

I have a friend from the gym that told me about LGD. After doing research I came across your site (Sarmsx.com)
As of right now I'm interested in doing a 12 week cycle of LGD at 10mg/daily.

My main question is directed towards billing/support or admins. On your site it lists payment methods with PayPal being one, but when I go to checkout I don't have an option to use PayPal.
Did I miss something or do you guys not take PayPal? And if you don't..why not?

Lastly, it seems the market has become flooded with bogus products. How can I be certain I'll actually get what it promised on the label?

Thanks in advance
-Gixxer

I'm not sure about paypals I use a visa when I order and have I ordered thousands of dollars from SARMSX and they are the REAL DEAL BRO... Lots of fake stuff out there and any senior member here will tell you the same... People are buying from other company and getting weird shit like prohormonce and stuff ... SARMSX is the ONLY way to go !!!

SARMSX is legit, like Zeigo said, use your visa. If you shop elsewhere to save a dollar you might just get a bottle of dish soap.

Everyone here only messes with Sarmsx bro, everyone swears by it and can vouch it is top notch quality. Simply look at reviews from other members, everyone has had great results and great experiences with it. I've made 7-10 orders with Sarmsx almost all of them over 1K and I never used PayPal once. On another note not one package had a problem, always on point. They are great people to do business with, your in good hands over there.

Sarmsx, is where you'll get the best stuff, and delivery doesn't take long, this is ur best bet.

Sup guys,

New to the forums and sarms.

A little bit about me 33 6' 195lbs 11% BF looking to add more lean muscle. My goal would be 220-230lbs with around 8% BF.

I have a friend from the gym that told me about LGD. After doing research I came across your site (Sarmsx.com)
As of right now I'm interested in doing a 12 week cycle of LGD at 10mg/daily.

My main question is directed towards billing/support or admins. On your site it lists payment methods with PayPal being one, but when I go to checkout I don't have an option to use PayPal.
Did I miss something or do you guys not take PayPal? And if you don't..why not?

Lastly, it seems the market has become flooded with bogus products. How can I be certain I'll actually get what it promised on the label?

Thanks in advance
-Gixxer

I can't help you with your PayPal question, but you may want to email them directly and ask them.

As far as quality and legitimacy, there is simply no better sarms company out there in existence bro, I assure you. They are our sponsor of this board at isarms for a reason. I've used many companies and they have been by far the best, hands down. www.sarmsx.com will have you well taken care of guaranteed.

For the goals you seek, you'd be far better off going with a sarms stack than just LGD solo. You'll see a lot more results. It looks like you are wanting to gain a significant amount of mass and drop a pretty decent amount of fat. That's obviously impossible to do in one cycle, but a stack will certainly help you gain more muscle and lose more fat for sure.

Here is what I would personally recommend you run for the best results which is all for you in the link below at www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/mega-super-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Welcome to the forum. Sarmsx is the only way to go. You get it there, you have any issues, you post up here for answers.

I did use their paypal option when they were pure essence. but my last orders were with CC there is no problems at all not sure if they still do it or not. but you have no worries with them scamming bro I have ordered thousands of dollars worth from them. my last order paid Wednesday had the product on Monday

Thanks for the insight RickRock.

I will have to email them and ask about PayPal. I've noticed they have 30%, 40% off since January but do they also have coupons for additional % off, like for first time buyer or special.

I don't expect to achieve my goals after just one cycle, I have realistic expectations about them. That stack you recommended seems like a lot and I've only research LGD. Since I'm new to sarms I want to do my due diligence.

Final note, where is this stuff made and shipped from? I couldn't find anything on this.

Thanks again
-Gixxer

Stacking with sarms is going too be your best bet unlike testosterone that will bind too all the androgen receptors even the one you would rather it didnt . sarms are selective and do differant things and are going too work synergistically with each other but do minimal on there own

And this board only has good sponsers dyllan is a hardballer unless they have good products and reputation there not getting on here and the second there a problem thats not handled there ass is banned

Why PayPal? Why not just use a card. This isn't illegal...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because PayPal is a safe way of paying.
Also their site says they offer PayPal yet no option to purchase with PayPal..

I understand it's not illegal, PayPal protects the consumer.

Because PayPal is a safe way of paying.
Also their site says they offer PayPal yet no option to purchase with PayPal..

I understand it's not illegal, PayPal protects the consumer.

okay bro, its clear your not familiar with how merchant services work... "paypal" is not going to allow any sort of research chemical company process payments through them... not even close to happening and if someone does slip by, it wont last too long, i assure you that, if its a legitimate research company... paypal is not the only place on the planet that is safe to process payments with and in fact, they are quite more difficult than most to deal with... im not sure why its listed on the site, you would have to email them and ask them but chances are it was in the demo when building the website, as the logo generally is on demos and just never removed... they are not going to "take" your money, i assure you...

You couldnt be on a better board bro I promise you no sponser here is going too rip you off even the not so legal ones .

Thanks for the insight RickRock.

I will have to email them and ask about PayPal. I've noticed they have 30%, 40% off since January but do they also have coupons for additional % off, like for first time buyer or special.

I don't expect to achieve my goals after just one cycle, I have realistic expectations about them. That stack you recommended seems like a lot and I've only research LGD. Since I'm new to sarms I want to do my due diligence.

Final note, where is this stuff made and shipped from? I couldn't find anything on this.

Thanks again
-Gixxer

The 30% off (buy two get one free) and 40% off (buy three get two free) bundle deals are the only discounts offered on the site other than stacks which are already presented at a discounted price.

The stack I gave you is the best for what your goals are. You can obviously start off using less if you choose to, but your results will be less as well

Sarmsx is domestic US. Both manufactured and shipped here in the states

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Lol and insisting on PayPal. Hahahah like really? You actually think PayPal is gonna protect you as the buyer more than the bank. It's not lol. And merchants pay PayPal fees that are not necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom