napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Payment

The 30% off (buy two get one free) and 40% off (buy three get two free) bundle deals are the only discounts offered on the site other than stacks which are already presented at a discounted price.

The stack I gave you is the best for what your goals are. You can obviously start off using less if you choose to, but your results will be less as well

Sarmsx is domestic US. Both manufactured and shipped here in the states

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks man. Looking forward to starting that stack :)

asking where facilities are and things of that nature makes you look very very sketchy...

Dylan,

I was curious to where the product came from, if it was US based or overseas. Nothing about my question is shady. I'm just trying to make an informed decision before buying.

Lol and insisting on PayPal. Hahahah like really? You actually think PayPal is gonna protect you as the buyer more than the bank. It's not lol. And merchants pay PayPal fees that are not necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clearly you've never had your CC information stolen. PayPal protects my bank information. If I was able to pay with PayPal instead of my CC info and something happened, I wouldn't be totally screwed.

I'm not saying sarmsx is shady. I'm just caution when ordering anything online. And the fact it was listed on their site as a method of payment I wanted to know what was up..

Don't know why you guys are making such a fuss about my question.

Anyway I'm looking forward to the stack RickRock mentioned and I'll have to share my experience.

Dylan,

I was curious to where the product came from, if it was US based or overseas. Nothing about my question is shady. I'm just trying to make an informed decision before buying.

gotcha... its all domestic right now so its shipped usps priority... processing takes 1-2 days and then it goes right out for you...

Clearly you've never had your CC information stolen. PayPal protects my bank information. If I was able to pay with PayPal instead of my CC info and something happened, I wouldn't be totally screwed.

I'm not saying sarmsx is shady. I'm just caution when ordering anything online. And the fact it was listed on their site as a method of payment I wanted to know what was up..

Don't know why you guys are making such a fuss about my question.

Anyway I'm looking forward to the stack RickRock mentioned and I'll have to share my experience.

its no fuss... just understand that paypal is not going to process any payments from research companies... research companies have to generally get entirely different processing because they are considered high risk companies so its a big issue... ive heard about the entire process and ive worked in banking many years so i know the process and its a bitch to say the least... just understand, paypal DOES NOT take high risk merchants and paypal is EXTREMELY difficult to deal with in general... they screw over merchants CONTINUOUSLY by holding funds etc... you wont find too many that use them because they give way too many merchants problems...

Thanks man. Looking forward to starting that stack :)

Awesome bro. Please keep us updated on your thoughts of how everything treats you, when you get a chance!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Whenever I first order from a new company online I always use a prepaid Visa which I purchase from Simon gift card. Always works never had a problem.

Whenever I first order from a new company online I always use a prepaid Visa which I purchase from Simon gift card. Always works never had a problem.

That's a good idea, never thought of that.
Thanks for the tip. I may do that.

I'll be ordering my stack next week. But won't be able to start until mid June. I'm so excited I can't wait!

That's a good idea, never thought of that.
Thanks for the tip. I may do that.

I'll be ordering my stack next week. But won't be able to start until mid June. I'm so excited I can't wait!

You'll love it.. SARMSX is by far the purest and most consistent research company I've seen. Their products are dosed properly and people continue to rave regarding their personal experiences. I don't trust any other sources on the net at this point.

Top Bottom