napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PaulyP trt blog

Ok so i will do it just before taking blood work or right after. I know is not mandatory but i heard in the long term it could be kinda dangerous if red blood cells count and hematocrit go high

yes it could but thats not likely with trt but there's no problem with donating blood regardless...

So i spoke with my endo this afternoon and he reviewed my first 12 weeks of trt:
So the dosage of test cyp will still be 150mg per week which i will shoot on sunday morning, i will take arimidex on monday and thursday at 0.25mg which it will be a total of 0.5mg per week and for hcg he decided to use this protocol 3weeks off and 1 week on, on the on week i will have to inject 1000iu split in 2 doses of 500 each on tuesday and friday.
I will follow his protocol for this 12 weeks but after if i dont feel good when i take hcg i will dump it and stick with post ct

Hope it all goes well. Best of luck. Dylan and Rick are the most knowledgable I have encountered on all this thread.

So i got my arimidex today. I noticed that the pills have a code on both sides on one side states 93 an A10 on the other. Are these made to split the pill better? I ask cause i will take 0.25mg on monday and thursday so i will need to split it into 4

Guys i have a question. Since next month i will have an interview to work for 15 months at walt disney world in Orlando(Florida-it would be the second time first time was between 2013 and 2014), i would like to know if anybody knows any good clinic in the orlando area to continue my trt and get blood work when needed. I saw a video of dave palumbo of titan medical center in tampa but is more than an hour away(even if it wouldnt be bad to go there once a month) also i will have insurance but i dont think is gonna cover for trt especially cause i am neither a us citizen nor a resident i know that the cost between blood work syyringes and test plus hcg and AI is between 2000-3000$ which is not bad anyways. Anyways any help is very much appreciated guys.

So this morning i took some measurements before first injection which is gonna be tomorrow:
Height: 5'8"
Weight:175.5lbs
Chest: 46 inch.
Waist: 33 inch.
Tigh: 25inch.
Calf: 15inch.
Arms: 16incg.
Forearms: 12inch.
Wrist: 7inch.
Neck: 17inch.
BF: 11.6%

So i hope i can get a nice recomp out of trt, also i hope i can heal my knees and elbow joints we are still trying to figure it out if its osteoarthrosis due to low t or a gluten sensitivity i did gluten allergy test and it was negative but i was told i can be just sensitive to it so i am trying to eliminate gluten from my diet and see how it goes. If i dont get rid of the problem in a couple months i am considering doing a cycle of tb500 i heard is a miracle peptide for healing and it hasnt serious side effects

mmmmm......5'8" 175# 33" waist...doesn't seem to jive with 11.6 % BF

Last edited:
Ok so i did my firs injection this morning. Half a ml into the upper and outer part of my right quad(the test is 300mg per ml) felt a little pinch when i injected and a little bit of blood came out after, i messaged with alcohol swab and it slowly dissolved just a little tiny mark left.

Took a shower after infection with antibacteria soap which i use specificly for my back. I will use it everyday from now on cause i have lots of ingrown left from when i had severe back acne with cists in my mid 20s so i want to prevent them from growing again if i see it doesnt work i will use a cream with benzo. Took blood pressure right after and it was 80/120 with 60bpm i have usually lower blood pressure in the morning but it could be due to a bit of anxiety for the shot. I feel a bit of burning on the site of inject but i guess is just a bit of pip i dont see any swelling or anything else.

Took a shower after infection with antibacteria soap which i use specificly for my back. I will use it everyday from now on cause i have lots of ingrown left from when i had severe back acne with cists in my mid 20s so i want to prevent them from growing again if i see it doesnt work i will use a cream with benzo. Took blood pressure right after and it was 80/120 with 60bpm i have usually lower blood pressure in the morning but it could be due to a bit of anxiety for the shot. I feel a bit of burning on the site of inject but i guess is just a bit of pip i dont see any swelling or anything else.y

So guys a feel a bit of soreness on thr injection area but it doesnt seem to be swollen or anything, i always injected water based solution into the quads and i was never sore but maybe witg oils is different. Anyways i will put some ice on the area tonight before i go to sleep and hope it will help. I was supposed to train legs on tuesday but if i will be to sore i will move it to friday. Next week i will inject in my buttock i think is better i heard lots of people have problems with quads til the muscle gets used to it. Anyways if more experienced guys have any suggestions on how to deal with the situation feel free to do it.

So this morning i feel less sore in my quad it only aches a bit when i lift my leg but no problem when walking or squatting at least with my bw lol. Anyways took 1gr. Vitamin c upon waking up and a multivitamin and arimidex after breakfast. Today is gonna be chest and biceps workout.

Top Bottom