napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PaulyP trt blog

Oh ...im not sure....of the crash.... I haven't looked into the suggested dose of Arimidex I'm going to start using aromasin 6.25 mg eod...on low dose test 150 mg...... maybe ask the doc for blood test but if that's what he recommended idk.... maybe just got to give it some time to get used to the test...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I think is like you said bro. With crashed estrogen anyways people reported to dont have energy not even to get out of bed which is not my case. I will have to get used to it. I guess that during first week test didnt fully kick in now the added dose yesterday went on top on half left of the previous one. However i am very patient i will wait.

Also measured blood pressure before and it was around 70-120 with bpm at 62. So everything looks fine.

Also measured blood pressure before and it was around 70-120 with bpm at 62. So everything looks fine.
LOL strap on your seatbelt.... there was a couple weeks in the beginning I just wanted the s*** out of my system maybe I was just a lightweight took some getting used to that's all

LOL strap on your seatbelt.... there was a couple weeks in the beginning I just wanted the s*** out of my system maybe I was just a lightweight took some getting used to that's all

Good to know brotha. Also i noticed today that my body temperature varies quite a bit like at 7pm it was at 36.8c and right now was exactly 36 so this probably means that my body is trying to adjust to the new thing LOL

Today i just did 20 minutes of stationary bike plus abs and some lower back and hips mobility stretching in the morning. Today i felt much better than yesterday, less body aches, more energy even if libido is still absent

So it was pull day today, i started with 10 minutes of stationary bike and then i did some stretching for lower back.

Lat Pulldown: 30kgx12,40kgx10,50kgx8,60kgx8(drop set 45kgx6,25kgx6, aiming for 65kg next time);
Barbell row(reverse grip): 2x8 with 64kg, 2x8 with 70kg(next time i will start with 70kg);
Pulley(neutral grip): 3x10 with 45kg(will try 50kg next time);
Machine reverse flies: 3x12/10/10 with 20kg;
Barbell shrugs: 3x12 with 64kg(will try 70kg next time);
Ez bar curl: 22kgx12,26kgx10,30kgx8,34kgx8(i will put 2kgs more on each set next time);
Cables double biceps: 2x12 with 10kgs on each side.

some forearms and wrist work to help with elbow tendonitis, plus some other lower back stretching at the end.

Workout was good, i feel better than the beginning of the week, libido is ok but my erections are still soft, i had tough a painfull erection while i was inbetween sleeping and awake in the early morning, i am also having weird dream every night, must be a side effect of test. Anyways tomorrow is gonna be leg day i am having aches on my knees too so i will need to probably approach the workout a bit differently but it doesnt really matter i am used to it recently.

So it was legs day today, i started with 10 minutes of stationary bike and then some stretching, after that:

Leg-extensions: 12x15kg,10x25kg,8x35kg,6x40kg(drop sets 25kgx6,10kgx6);
Incline leg-press: 80kgx12,100kgx10,120kgx8,160kgx8;
Lying leg-curl : 25kgx8, 3x8 with 30kg(next time i will do all 4 sets with 30kg);
Seated leg-curl: 3x12 with 25kg(next time trying with 30kg);
Calf press: 4x20 with 50kg.

Some abs and stretching right after.

So today i had a nice sense of well being, kneew were ok bu lower back was feeling kinda bad thats why i havent done any kind of squat. Joints are better also because temperatures increased a bit overhere, also libido came up a bit today, recently libido is being on a roller coaster. Anyways tomorrow i will do just some stretching in the morning and cardio in the afternoon.

Today i had some lower back pain so i decided to take the day off from the gym even if i had to do just cardio. Tomorrow is gonna be a heavy push day. Today i had a feeling of pressure on the left side of my head i also noticed my balls got a bit smaller but no big deal i will 1000iu hcg shot in about 10 days. I am also thinking my lower back pain could be back pumps from test even if i am just on 150mg per week.

Weight upon waking up 177.5lbs, +1.4lbs from last week +2lbs from before starting trt. Here end week 2, it was a ups and downs week, i am starting to notice some slight recomp and better mood and less anxiety and depression in general.

Push day this afternoon, i started with 10 minutes walk on treadmill then some rotator cuff work and stretching.

Bench-press: warm-up(20kgx15,40kgx10) 5x5 Reg Park style(50kgx5,70kgx5, 3x5 with 90kg went up with not much effort next time i will try with 92kg);
Incline dbs press: 20kgsx10,26kgsx8,30kgsx8(next time i will up to 32kgs dumbbells);
Peck-deck chest flies: 3x12 with 30kg(i was supposed to do cables crossover but an ugly chick was occupying the machine LOL);
Dbs seated shoulder press: 16kgsx10,20kgsx8,24kgsx5;
Dbs seated side laterals: 3x12 with 6kgs dumbbells(going for 7kgs dumbbells next time);
ez bar cable pushdown: 40kgx12,50kgx10,60kgx8,70kgx8(drop sets 50kgx7,30kgx7 i will try 75kgs next time);

some forearms, wrist and elbow strenthening work at the end plus some lower back stretching.

Finally a good workout, i am improving my weights in most of the excercises plus i see an improvement in my body composition. Only thing i felt kinda lethargic and sleepy one hour after workout. Tomorrow morning is injection time plus some hips and lower back stretching right after.

So it was 3rd injection this morning. I was supposed to left buttock but i couldnt twist much on left side so i ended up doing a ventro gluteal, the only problem is that i ended up injecting in a birth mark(i swabed with alcohol all the area anyways), however felt a bit of pain when i entered the needle but probably cause i wasnt completely relaxed, some blood came out but no pain or burning rightafter. Anyways i will check the area in a few hours to make sure therea no abscess.

So i just have a littlle bit of ache in my hip probably cause oil is moving around. Also i am always getting a slight fever after my shots with some body aches that last for a couple of days. I wish my body will get used to it soon it sucks to combat it with it even if its just a slight one weekly.

Body temperature went down this morning less ache on my hip area too. This afternoon will be pull workout, still have aches on my joints hope i will be able to workout at my best.

So it was pull workout this afternoon, i started with 10 minutes of walk on treadmill and then some general stretching:

Lat Pull-down(wide grip): 35kgx12,45kgx10,55kgx8,65kgx8(drop sets 45kgx5,25kgx5 next time i will go for 70kg);
Hammer strenght one arm row: 20kg(each arm)x10,30kgx8,40kgx8,45kgx8(i will try with 50kg next time);
One arm db row: 24kgx10,28kgx8,32kgx8(next time i will try with 32kgs dumbbells);
Dbs reverse flies: 3x12 with 10kgs dumbbells;
Barbell shrugs: 3x12 with 70kg will try 74 next time;
Ez barbell curl: 24kgx10,28kgx8,32kgx8,36kgx6;
Alternate hammer curl(down the rack): 14kgsx6,12kgsx6,10kgsx6,8kgsx6,6kgsx6,4kgsx6(biceps were on fire).

Well what to say, very nice workout i improved in almost every excercise. Nice sense of well being post workout and i felt kinda horny too feeling even hornier right now.
Tomorrow is gonna be legs day.

so it was legs workout this afternoon, still had aches on my knees and lower back so workout wasnt great, i will need to train legs on high reps til i dont solve this problems, anyways started with 10 minutes of stationary bike and some hips and lower back stretching then:

Leg-extensions: 10kgx12,20kgx10,30kgx8,40kgx8;
Leg-press: 90kgx12,110kgx10,130kgx10,150kgx8;
Leg-curl: 4x8 with 30kg;
Seated calf raises: 3x20 with 20kg.

Some more lower back stretching at the end.

Tomorrow some stretching in the morning and some cardio and abs in the afternoon.

Today just some stretching in the morning and cardio and abs in the afternoon. Mood was low in the morning and high in the afternoon. Tomorrow is gonna be push day cant wait to touch the iron.

so it was push workout this afternoon, started with 10 minutes walk on treadmill then some rotator cuff work and stretching:

Bench-press: warm-up: 20kgx15,40kgx10; 5x5(Reg Park): 52kgx5,72kgx5,3x5 with 92kg they all went up good and i kept rest a bit below 3 minutes going to add 2 more kgs next time;

Incline dbs press: 24kgsx10,28kgsx8,32kgsx6(next time i am going to start a bit lower on the first two sets and then try to smash more reps on the last set with 32s);
Cables cross-over: 2x10 with 20kgs each side, 2x8 with 25kgs each side;
Seated dbs shoulder press: 16kgx10,20kgx8,24kgx6;
Seated dbs side laterals: 3x12/12/10 with 7kgs dumbbells;
Ez bar cable pushdown; 45kgx12,55kgx10,65kgx8,75kgx4;
Ez bar french press: 3x10 with 30kg.

Good general pump at the end especially on arms i wish my arms would stay like that even after LOL. Anyways today was a medium day i did my best but i felt like i wasnt 100%. Anyways tomorrow i will take a day off from the gym just some stretching in the morning.

Today just stretching in the morning and rest. Noticed mood and libido went up. Tomorrow morning weighting in and update about the end of 3rd week and pull day in the afternoon.

Weight upon wake up this morning 178.6lbs, +1.1 from last week +3.1 from beginning of trt. So this week i noticed a major improvment in strenght, libido and also less anxiety and depression. The scale also says that my bone weight went from 8.4 lbs to 9lbs in a week i actually think electronic scales are not that accurate but anyways this week i had a bit of constipation too so that could be one of the reason why my weight went up.

So it was pull workout this afternoon, I started with 5 minutes of bike and then some lower back and hip mobility stretching:

Lat Pulldown: 40kgx12,50kgx10,60kgx8,70kgx6;
Barbell row(reverse grip): 2x10 with 52kg, 2x8 with 62kg;
Hammer strenght one arm row: 30kgx10,35kgx8,40kgx8;
Peck-deck reverse flies: 3x12 with 20kg;
Dbs shrugs: 3x12 with 30kgs dumbbells;
Alternate hammer curls: 10kgsx10,12kgsx10,2x8 with 14kgs dumbbells;
Standing barbell curl: 2x10 with 22kg, 2x8 with 26kgs.

Some forearms and wrists work, then 20 minutes of bike at the end.

Tomorrow morning 4th injection.

Top Bottom