napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PaulyP trt blog

So today was chest and biceps workout:
I startex with 10min. Of stationery bike then i did some stretching and light rotator cuff work.

Bench-press:
Warm-up: 40kgx8,60kgx6,70kgx4,80kgx2, 90kgx1;
Working sets: 100kgx5,90kgx5,80kgx5,70kgx5;
I felt pain on my left shoulder it happens once in a while when i do bench-press, next time i will do a 5x5 with 90kg and try to improvr from that.

Incline dbs press: 3x8,6,5 with 26kg each dumbbell.
Cables crossover: 3x15 with 15kg each side.
Cable curl: 3x12 with 25kg.
Ez bar curl: 30kgx8, 24kgx8, 20kgx12.
One arm db curl(only left arm) : 3x10/8/8 with 8kg
I did only left cause its half an inch smaller than the right, i will do same for quads my right is 1 inch bigger than my left.

Ok so this afternoon i trained back:
I started with 10 minutes of fast walking on treadmill and then i did some stretching for lower back and mobility in general, after that:

Hammer strengh lat pulldown 40kgx12,60kgx10,80kgx8,90kgx6;
Barbell row(reverse grip) 3x10 with 60kg;
Pulley(neutral grip) 3x12 with 40kg;
Straigh arms standing pulldown 3x12 with 25kg;
Partial deadlift from rack(it was just a test to see how i fell with my lower back) 60kgx10,80kgx6,100kgx4,110kgx2.

Some more stretching at the end.

This morning i had morning wood and some other random woods during the day, i know is too early to see results but i heard that sometimes a bit of libido comes back already 48 hours after first injection. Anyways i was in a much better mood today and i feel less tired. Still a bit of pain on my left shoulder i will put the tape tonight cause thursday its gonna be delts and triceps turn. Tomorrrow i will just d some cardio and stretching.

Today i just did 20min. Of cardio(bike at medium to high intensity) and some abs plus stretching. Still feeling in good mood and libido slowly improving.

Today was delts and triceps workout:
I started with 10 minutes of walking on treadmill, then i did some stretching plus rotator cuff work.

Dbs seated shoulder press: 12kgsx12,16kgsx10,20kgsx8,24kgsx8;
Dbs side laterals: 4kgsx15,6kgsx12,8kgsx10;
Machine reverse flies: 3x12 with 15kg;
Barbell shrugs: 3x12 with 60kg;
Rope pushdowns: 3x20 with 25kg;
Ez bar french-press: 30kgx10,34kgx10,40kgx10.

Workout was good even if i felt elbow pain right at the end,anyways join pain and overall recovery seem to get better.

Today was delts and triceps workout:
I started with 10 minutes of walking on treadmill, then i did some stretching plus rotator cuff work.

Dbs seated shoulder press: 12kgsx12,16kgsx10,20kgsx8,24kgsx8;
Dbs side laterals: 4kgsx15,6kgsx12,8kgsx10;
Machine reverse flies: 3x12 with 15kg;
Barbell shrugs: 3x12 with 60kg;
Rope pushdowns: 3x20 with 25kg;
Ez bar french-press: 30kgx10,34kgx10,40kgx10.

Workout was good even if i felt elbow pain right at the end,anyways join pain and overall recovery seem to get better.
Man your lucky your doc has you at 150 mg ew....mine only allowing 150 eow....i assume your just starting trt.....ive been on a while...my endo real conservative ..i dont mind the pip sometimes in thight just massage it like sore muscle....you wont get every time..inject slow...i also notice actually pinning fast made my muscle jerk sometimes..so even though sucks i now inject a bit slower....but always push oil in slow.. i use 1.5 inch forgot the gage... can you post some new labs when you get them done....test...estra...btw my appetite sky rocketed put on like 20 lbs over 6 months...but could be a bit of water retention i not using ai....but looking into it.....good luck bro...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Man your lucky your doc has you at 150 mg ew....mine only allowing 150 eow....i assume your just starting trt.....ive been on a while...my endo real conservative ..i dont mind the pip sometimes in thight just massage it like sore muscle....you wont get every time..inject slow...i also notice actually pinning fast made my muscle jerk sometimes..so even though sucks i now inject a bit slower....but always push oil in slow.. i use 1.5 inch forgot the gage... can you post some new labs when you get them done....test...estra...btw my appetite sky rocketed put on like 20 lbs over 6 months...but could be a bit of water retention i not using ai....but looking into it.....good luck bro...

Btw as for the burning...make sure no test dribbling out of pin before inject...

First of all thank you bro. If endo prescribed you 150 eow why dont u just do 75 once a week its same quantity but levels would be more stable. You should take an AI but maybe at your dose is not needed i started getting some backne even if i am taking 0.5mg of anastrozole per week and i am using anti bacteria soap when i shower bit consider i am prone to it. I will post my blood work in 12 weeks when the next one is scheduled. The pip on tigh lasted only for 2 days and it wasnt so bad but next injection i will do buttock. I inject with a 23g 1inch needle and i go very slow i guess my muscle was just virgin lol

First of all thank you bro. If endo prescribed you 150 eow why dont u just do 75 once a week its same quantity but levels would be more stable. You should take an AI but maybe at your dose is not needed i started getting some backne even if i am taking 0.5mg of anastrozole per week and i am using anti bacteria soap when i shower bit consider i am prone to it. I will post my blood work in 12 weeks when the next one is scheduled. The pip on tigh lasted only for 2 days and it wasnt so bad but next injection i will do buttock. I inject with a 23g 1inch needle and i go very slow i guess my muscle was just virgin lol
I inject ew bit more than prescribed ...been on little over a year....your right def more stable that way i gotta get ai mines off the chart lol... i prone little acne as well ...not as bad as in high school though thank god...i cant inject glute or shoulders im too damb big to reach or bend.gonna wear these quads out before long lol....

I inject ew bit more than prescribed ...been on little over a year....your right def more stable that way i gotta get ai mines off the chart lol... i prone little acne as well ...not as bad as in high school though thank god...i cant inject glute or shoulders im too damb big to reach or bend.gonna wear these quads out before long lol....

I see bro. Glutes are a difficult place to reach for anyone further more if you are over 200ish.

Today was leg day:
I started with 10 minutes of bike and some general stretching and lower back mobilitY;

Barbell squat: 20kgx12,40kgx12,60kgx12,80kgx8( I had to stop cause i was feeling pain on my kneed and i couldnt do it properly anymore);
Single Leg-press: 3x8 with 20kg;
Single Leg-extension: 3x10 with 10kg;
Lying Leg-curl: 3x8 with 25kg;
Romanian deadlift: 3x12 with 40kg;
Seated calf raises: 3x20 with 20kg.

Workout really sucked today the knee problem with squat really demoralized me, i will need to train legs differently i will start with leg press and then going to a reverse hack squat that was not giving me problems recently. Also libido went down today. Anyways from next week i will start training again with push-pull-legs method 4 times a week training each muscle every 5-6 days.

Weight upon waking up 176.1lbs(+0.6lbs from last week).
First week of trt was good libido had a peak between wensday and thursday and decreased a bit yesterday, no noticable side effects expect a bit of increased acne. Mood is much better especially anxiety and depression went down. Today i will just do some cardio and stretching and tomorrow day off plus injection in the morning.

Second injection this morning into the right buttock, was completely painless only a little bit of blood came out probably cause i moved a bit the needle cause it was hard to push. But anyways i comtinued to massage for 5 minutes and now i dont feel anything i cant even find the hall. However buttock injection is more difficult then tigh especially next week that i will do it in the left side but was way less painful.

I have a question guys. I was thinking to supplement with 50mg of dhea and pregnenolone per day. Would this be beneficial or detrimental to my trt protocol???

good luck, im going to follow this as im into something similar, when are you getting your bloods done again?

Took arimidex this morning. Today i feel like crap didnt sleep good last night and pain on my joints came back from yesterday i took a 5mg cortisone which i will take it for a week hoping is gonna help. Anyways today is gonna be push day, first week of trt was great second one did not start great for now.

So today was push day, i start by saying that i felt like shit today, i started sweating a lot as soon as istarted working out and at least at the first part of the workout i was feeling out of breath and light headed and i almost felt like i had a fever but tonight i measured it and it was 36.8C° so slightly elevated but no fever, arent know if it can be something related to estrogen high or low i dont know if somebody more expereinced knows please tell me.
Anyways i started with 10 minutes of stationary bike and then i went as follows:

Bench-press: warm-up 40kgx8,60kgx6,70kgx4,80kgx2; working sets: 5x5/5/5/5/3 with 90kg with 3 minutes rest between sets, i was actually surprised i could get to the 4th set, anyways next time i will do a 5x5 reg park style by doing two warm-up sets of 5 reps with respectively 60% and 80% of the working sets weight and then put 90kg and if i can close the 3x5 i go up 2kgs each time i can close all the 3x5;

Incline dbs press: 18kgsx10,22kgsx8,24kgsx8,28kgsx8(next time i will try with the 30kgs dumbbells i rested 2 minutes inbetween sets);

Cables crossover: 3x12/12/10 with 20kgs on each side(nice pump feeling i love this excercise, 1 minute rest inbetween sets);

Seated dbs shoulder press: 14kgsx10,18kgsx8,20kgsx8,22kgsx7(i will stay with same weight 2 minutes rest inbetween sets);

Seated dbs side laterals: 3x12/12/10 with 6kgs 1 minute rest between sets;

Ez bar cable pushdown: 30kgx12,40kgx10,55kgx8,65kgx8 then i did 2 drop sets repspectively with 45kgx6 and 30kgx8(rested 90" between sets triceps were numb at the end).

So consider everything i said above workout wasnt bad, but i had to wear elbow support cause of aches i had on elbows and aslo during bench-press i was feeling very unstable like my left side was feeling it more probably cause i am stronger on the right side, i also had a bit of pain on left shoulder, arent know with barbells on bench i am always having this stability problems recently which it does not happen with dumbbells.
Anyways i was exhausted at the end of workout, tomorrow i will probably just do some stretching in the morning and cardio and abs in the afternoon, cardio helkps recovery so i hope i will recovewr from this workout fast.

So today was push day, i start by saying that i felt like shit today, i started sweating a lot as soon as istarted working out and at least at the first part of the workout i was feeling out of breath and light headed and i almost felt like i had a fever but tonight i measured it and it was 36.8C° so slightly elevated but no fever, arent know if it can be something related to estrogen high or low i dont know if somebody more expereinced knows please tell me.
Anyways i started with 10 minutes of stationary bike and then i went as follows:

Bench-press: warm-up 40kgx8,60kgx6,70kgx4,80kgx2; working sets: 5x5/5/5/5/3 with 90kg with 3 minutes rest between sets, i was actually surprised i could get to the 4th set, anyways next time i will do a 5x5 reg park style by doing two warm-up sets of 5 reps with respectively 60% and 80% of the working sets weight and then put 90kg and if i can close the 3x5 i go up 2kgs each time i can close all the 3x5;

Incline dbs press: 18kgsx10,22kgsx8,24kgsx8,28kgsx8(next time i will try with the 30kgs dumbbells i rested 2 minutes inbetween sets);

Cables crossover: 3x12/12/10 with 20kgs on each side(nice pump feeling i love this excercise, 1 minute rest inbetween sets);

Seated dbs shoulder press: 14kgsx10,18kgsx8,20kgsx8,22kgsx7(i will stay with same weight 2 minutes rest inbetween sets);

Seated dbs side laterals: 3x12/12/10 with 6kgs 1 minute rest between sets;

Ez bar cable pushdown: 30kgx12,40kgx10,55kgx8,65kgx8 then i did 2 drop sets repspectively with 45kgx6 and 30kgx8(rested 90" between sets triceps were numb at the end).

So consider everything i said above workout wasnt bad, but i had to wear elbow support cause of aches i had on elbows and aslo during bench-press i was feeling very unstable like my left side was feeling it more probably cause i am stronger on the right side, i also had a bit of pain on left shoulder, arent know with barbells on bench i am always having this stability problems recently which it does not happen with dumbbells.
Anyways i was exhausted at the end of workout, tomorrow i will probably just do some stretching in the morning and cardio and abs in the afternoon, cardio helkps recovery so i hope i will recovewr from this workout fast.
Hey brotha...dont think estrogen related you've only been on a couple of weeks right and you're taking ai....its gonna take some getting use to....body aches sweating trouble sleeping.... and maybe some for ferocious headaches but you'll adjust LOL hang in there

Hey brotha...dont think estrogen related you've only been on a couple of weeks right and you're taking ai....its gonna take some getting use to....body aches sweating trouble sleeping.... and maybe some for ferocious headaches but you'll adjust LOL hang in there

Thanks for the support bro. I was thinking more of having low estrogen since i am taking half a tab of arimidex a week with a 150mg of test and my estrogen values were in the mid range before i started so i am scared i crashed them. Anyways first week was feeling great now i dont kmow why i feel even worse than when i started. However as you said is gonna probably take time, i just hope trt will help me with endurance and recover which are the things where i lack now, cause overall strenght i was able to slightly increase it even with low t during last months

Thanks for the support bro. I was thinking more of having low estrogen since i am taking half a tab of arimidex a week with a 150mg of test and my estrogen values were in the mid range before i started so i am scared i crashed them. Anyways first week was feeling great now i dont kmow why i feel even worse than when i started. However as you said is gonna probably take time, i just hope trt will help me with endurance and recover which are the things where i lack now, cause overall strenght i was able to slightly increase it even with low t during last months
Oh ...im not sure....of the crash.... I haven't looked into the suggested dose of Arimidex I'm going to start using aromasin 6.25 mg eod...on low dose test 150 mg...... maybe ask the doc for blood test but if that's what he recommended idk.... maybe just got to give it some time to get used to the test...

Top Bottom