napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine for women?

sdeneve

Hey guys & gals.

I'm looking to get some information on Ostarine for women. I've taken many Sarms myself and understand how to cycle MK2866 for men, but I don't know a damn thing about women. A good friend of mine(female) wants to try an Ostarine and GW stack. Thoughts???? What are the complications here? How do women post cycle(If any)?

Thanks

yes, she can definitely use it... women do not require any pct.. the only side effects that women can POSSIBLY see with ostarine are an irregular menstrual cycle and/or an enlarged clitoris... its possible... not so common but it can occur... here's the layout...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Those are both perfect for a female. You could even add S4 to that to really round it out. The triple stack is extremely effctive and popular for females

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks, then 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Top Bottom