napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

osta/gw 2 week blood work results

I remember I did the same thing with Nolvadex on a sus cycle two it for 2 weeks itching and small lumps went away week after I stopped taking Nolvadex with out upping my ai that suit was right back but we live and learn

fuk wut u kno

I only took the Nolvadex cause I started to get small lumps and itching it was a really dumb miss informed mistake after I just uped my aromasin and I was all fine ...

fuk wut u kno

I only took the Nolvadex cause I started to get small lumps and itching it was a really dumb miss informed mistake after I just uped my aromasin and I was all fine ...

fuk wut u kno

ah ok cool i was like wait wtf did he mean arom but i gotcha now

Yeah I was under the impression that nolvadex could be used to treat some small mid cycle gyno which it did at first but then I stopped it and it came right back cause I didn't fix the root of the issue which was to high estrogen.... which I was relating to the OP saying ralox would cause lower estrogen which it shouldn't

fuk wut u kno

Ralox does not lower E on its own you are confused, let me help you understand

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12215319

Angelo thank u

This extract is pertaining to studies on women
I have read a post abt clomid acting differently on women men and homosexuals..in think its mesorx forum

Clomid is not preffered for pct according to mds there but the debate is still on and studies have there shortcomings

Both nolva and ralox have caused my estro to crash and i have blood work to prove it...this sarm cycle is after a break of 3 yrs not using anything..joint clicking and hairfall(a big side of low estro) was present within 4 weeks of starting them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angelo thank u

I have read a post abt clomid acting differently on women men and homosexuals..in think its mesorx forum

Clomid is not preffered for pct according to mds there but the debate is still on and studies have there shortcomings

I have read that nolva is better for pct than clomid ,when in practice by mds nolva is used for infertility and clomid to rectify hypgonadism ..also ralox more effective in clearing gyno when there are other studies that go for tamox instead of ralox

Both nolva and ralox have caused my estro to crash and i have blood work to prove it...this sarm cycle is after a break of 3 yrs not using anything..joint clicking and hairfall(a big side of low estro) was present within 4 weeks of starting them

Just curious man you should drop everything run pct. Then do bloods then run just osta for 3 to 4 weeks and do bloods again I always thought sarms were a bit suppressive but that's like pro hormone territory .... I'd be curious to see if you.flget the same numbers with all the variables removed other then osta

fuk wut u kno

Yes will do that but at a lower dose..also cholestrol n test must be in good range to begin with

That's where a lot of the confusion between SERMS and AIs come from. SERMS do not lower estrogen at all. They only block it from binding. AIs are what directly lower estrogen

Ok rick explain this

Gyno is cleared by serms blocking the receptors and preventing estro from binding..just by blocking how is it completely clearing the estro already bound to the glands at site..

nolva raises test by 142% and ralox by 60%..how would that happen without estro not being altered in any way..so if it increases estro(which only clomid does and even has caused gyno in studies) then how come my report shows estro at 10..

Angelo thank u

Bro, it doesn't matter if the study is for women or not it states ralox did not lower estrogen levels. Cmon now bro wtf, and you quoting shit from meso?? Imma go ahead and let you do whatever you feel cus seems like you want to dispute everything yet you have NO STUDIES that show anything you are trying to say or talk about. Good luck have fun. You already know all the answers

Last edited:
If this was the case that serms would lower estrogen why would you have to take an ai to prevent rebounding estrogen levels during pct

fuk wut u kno

Yeah I was under the impression that nolvadex could be used to treat some small mid cycle gyno which it did at first but then I stopped it and it came right back cause I didn't fix the root of the issue which was to high estrogen.... which I was relating to the OP saying ralox would cause lower estrogen which it shouldn't

fuk wut u kno

Its different when u using and stopping nolva mid cycle as the aas is producing more and receptors are vacant

I have cleared gyno with letro/arom/adex/nolva/ralox..if ais are clearing it by reducing the estro help me understand how are serms clearing them..and i am not talking on cycle use..

Bro, it doesn't matter if the study is for women or not it states ralox did not lower estrogen levels. Cmon now bro wtf, and you quoting shit from meso?? Imma go ahead and let you do whatever you feel cus seems like you want to dispute everything yet you have NO STUDIES that show anything you are trying to say or talk about. Good luck have fun. You already know all the answers

Hey angelo dont be mad bro..this is a healthy conv..either way something will get cleared and maybe we know more abt stuff

I too thought ai s reduce estro and serms block them..but did u know of people having gyno with clomid use..

Ai--aromatase inhibitors
Serm-selective estrogen receptor modulators--how are they modulating if they just binding to the receptors..how are they clearing gyno like ai s do..

My first gyno i followed the letro
Protocol got fukd really bad

Then adex/arom and then standalone nolva which in 2007 was not supposed to be used for clearing gyno ..people had debates even then and i cleared it standalone succesfully..

Now i never use ai to clear my gyno as it kills lot of other levels too..and this is without aas use i repeat i am not talking about on cycle..

Will post studies about how clomid affects women and men differently which even got me to wonder about different mechanism of a serm on pituitary activity of women and men

Last edited:
Raloxifene (Evista) has the ability to bind to and activate the estrogen receptor while exhibiting tissue-specific effects distinct from estradiol.9 As a result, raloxifene is the first of a benzothiophene series of antiestrogens to be labeled a SERM

Top Bottom