napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

opinions on last week to harden up for competition

FitCre-asian

Hey all. background. Master competitor 50+ extensive competitive history

have a show this Saturday. competed 2 weeks ago (won Overall bodybuilding)

Last Pin was the Wednesday before the last show. Only 7 week cycle, 1st cycle ever of test cyp, 500mg over 2 pins weekly At 250 a pin.

my question is..im even leaner Now than last show...think the test made me hold water ( could get ripped naturally-size was the issue being natty)

I know..carb..sodium..water..etc manipulation tricks ( i help alot people get ready) i just don't know THIS area. would using anavar last 5 days help in anyway shape or form. IM ready to rock and roll as is...im about 59 190lbs very lean..but if i could get even harder buying var last 5 days..why not.

I don't have access to any other "supps"..just have anavar here never used before
I appreciate anyones time answering this (who has experience)

If you already have it might as well throw it in. It can add a little bit of hardening effects, though winstrol would have been much better for that purpose, and adding S4 to that would make you hard as nails

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

thanks Rick...between you and Dylan....after this show is done....ill get all squared BEFORE i compete again.....last question...dosage??

Top Bottom