napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

On a test E/deca cycle what is the better AI option?

karambit

If a person were to be on Test E and Deca, low dose, what would be ideal for AI if it is even necessary.
The particular subject is not prone to gyno from past Test Cyp, deca use.
In the past subject was ignorant of AI's on an oral only methandrostenolone cycle but did not seem to need them except for acne on back no bad sides.

If a person were to be on Test E and Deca, low dose, what would be ideal for AI if it is even necessary.
In the past subject was ignorant of AI's on an oral only methandrostenolone cycle but did not seem to need them except for acne on back no bad sides.

I would use exemestane (aromasin) for each and every cycle brother. There is absolutely no comparison whatsoever. It's the best estrogen control hands down. A suicidal inhibitor that kills the aromatose enzyme at the site, lowers SHBG, increases free test, and is lipid friendly. Nothing else can claim that

how low is low? give us some numbers. AI is a safety precaution, it may or may not be necessary, but it is always recommended because none of us know how someone will react. for DECA, caber would be the safety precaution.

it would be best to at least have aromasin and caber on hand just in case, but if you have ran in the past with no problems then you know better then any of us how your body reacts. if you are worried about sides then run a light dose of Aromasin and caber.

Aromasin is usually the preferred source, but I have a lot of adex on hand so I use that at .5mg eod with success.

Sorry
Low dose meaning 250mg Test e every 5 days/Deca D 60-70mg every 5 days.

No problem man...yeah thats decent low for TEST. if you have ran it before no problems then you should be ok. i always have aromasin on hand though just in case. as for the deca, 60mg is crazy low ive never seen anyone run it that low before. i personally wouldnt run it lower then 150mg. 150 is therapeutic.

also is there a reason you dose every 5 days?

Deca that low was a running experiment that was just enough to help with chronic tendinitis.
That did the trick.
More than that starts to push HBP too much and it also did the trick for the tendinitis at that dose.
Every 5 days because it is easier to remember and also to keep a constant level.

Deca that low was a running experiment that was just enough to help with chronic tendinitis.
That did the trick.
More than that starts to push HBP too much and it also did the trick for the tendinitis at that dose.
Every 5 days because it is easier to remember and also to keep a constant level.

Ok man. i really wouldnt see an issue with BP unless you gain a lot of fat or get a lot of water retention. but if you are prone to it then better safe. do you have a small BP reader at the house?

5 days i could see for TEST but DECA is about twice as long half life as TEST, about 15 days, im thinking 60mg would be more like 120mg stacking in your bloodstream if you inject every 5 days.

Ok man. i really wouldnt see an issue with BP unless you gain a lot of fat or get a lot of water retention. but if you are prone to it then better safe. do you have a small BP reader at the house?

5 days i could see for TEST but DECA is about twice as long half life as TEST, about 15 days, im thinking 60mg would be more like 120mg stacking in your bloodstream if you inject every 5 days.

Yup, im taking BP meds because apparently even if you are healthy, train, and eat well, us latinos have a wonderful tendency to have HBP. Yay genetics.
As I said, it has been a time of experiments and trial and error.
When people talk about 500 of this and 400 of that, I cringe.
I just thnk my head would pop like in the ole movie Scanners.

12%+or -
2600-3000 give or take depending on my appetite.
Ideally looking to 3500 but with whole foods I do not get that many.
I mostly eat whole and organic, local famers market stuff.
I dont touch fast food but cook crappy food when my taste buds crave it.
Dropped all salt from my cooking.

Theres no question that (like rick said) with any cycle aromasin will be most effective and user friendly. Most sources provide aromasin and arimadex at a very comparable price so I would always choose aromasin.

I bought liquidex from what I am now thinking was a bunk source so I want to get some that I know is what it says it is.

I bought liquidex from what I am now thinking was a bunk source so I want to get some that I know is what it says it is.

ok, what is your blood pressure exactly? and is that 12% just a guess or have you actually measured it. also water retention may be a factor in high BP test/deca can def bloat you. and like you were saying your adex may be bunk so if your estrogen is elevated that may cause higher BP. lowering sodium will probably help too. if you are looking for PCT product i can hook you up with pharmalady for a discount. if you want to PM me.

My BP cuff busted a while back so I honestly can not tell you except that I know when it is too high because I can feel it.
BF% is based on comparing it to a pics really. Somewhere between the 10%guy and the 15% pic...lol

My BP cuff busted a while back so I honestly can not tell you except that I know when it is too high because I can feel it.
BF% is based on comparing it to a pics really. Somewhere between the 10%guy and the 15% pic...lol

well there is definitely a lot of factors to high BP. i wouldn't throw in the flag and attribute it to genetics just yet. they say all the time that black people are prone to high BP more then other races, but look at their lifestyles, they are Fat, Lazy, and eat Fried Chicken all day, of course their BP is high they are killing their hearts.

there are quite a few things you can do to try and lower your BP without taking meds. the meds may help lower BP but the problem is your BP is high for a reason, and the meds do not address the underlying problem. they are merely a bandaid. the underlying problem could be any number of things from diet, estrogen/bloat, fat%, lack of exercise/cardio, clogged arteries, stress, Gland/organ disorders, etc. i would strongly suggest trying to fix this underlying issue at hand. do NOT rely on doctors advice, 90% of doctors are stupid and they write scripts like candy. True medical is PREVENTION not treatment, treatment makes them money that is why they continue to write scripts without addressing the actual problem.

aromasin is the best ai, use it at 12.5 eod and adjust from there.

Top Bottom