napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Noob injection question.

Rmg1055

I notice that when I inject on my right side(Vastus Lateralis) I can feel the test "squirting in" I guess you could say. I don't feel this on my left side. Is this normal? I'm using a 25g x 1" needle. Pretty lean too. So I'm pretty sure it's going IM.

I notice that when I inject on my right side(Vastus Lateralis) I can feel the test "squirting in" I guess you could say. I don't feel this on my left side. Is this normal? I'm using a 25g x 1" needle. Pretty lean too. So I'm pretty sure it's going IM.

It should be the same on both sides. My guess is that you are injecting faster on the right side, and that's why you are feeling it, even though you probably don't even notice it. Slow down your injection. That's really what you want anyways to reduce PIP considerably

I always go super slow... 30 seconds +

I recently got a penicillin shot at the emergency room and the nurse injected really fast and I almost said something... Lol... The PIP from that shot was nuts!!!

I recently got a penicillin shot at the emergency room and the nurse injected really fast and I almost said something... Lol... The PIP from that shot was nuts!!!

Lol, man I swear a lot of them nurses give no fucks to reducing injection pain!

Because nurses could give a fuck about pip. Just like me. Lol

PHURIOUS

Feel it squirting in huh? That's a new one lol. I bet that feels cool

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

yeah there are a lot of dumb nurses now.

i remember in boot camp getting a MASSIVE needle shot of penicillin in my buttcheek. crap hurt so freaking bad i almost screamed. on the inside i was screaming at the top of my lungs. when they stuck the needle it was like yeah that stings a little, then they injected SUPER fast and i was like OH MY FREAKING felt like a Plunger went into my buttcheek it was the WORST. had PIP for DAYS

I actually dig the pip ha I get invigorated by it...however, quad shots, at least for me, can be pretty rough, I usually stick with(pun intended) glutes and delts...think how those little bubs, my neonates, out there feel, that's the go to spot for an injection(vastus)...and yes, I know what you mean about the "squirting in," I've had the same experience(I think I set myself up for a gay joke there)...honestly though, I'm surprised you're able to inject with a 25 gauge, that's pretty small, then again, from experience I know it can be done....I'm all about, drawin' with an 18, or a plastic smart tip, and injecting with a wham bam 22 and getting it done.....are you drawing up with a 25, bc that's gotta be a hell of a long draw...also, are you drawing and shooting with the same needle, bc that will definitely dull up the needle and cause the process to not be nearly as comfortable....then again, it's not the end of the world either....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think of it this way, mind you, this is very opposite end of the spectrum, but it's like having a surgical fixture for like a spiral fracture or fuck, a nuss bar(look it up, it's way cool) correcting a pectus(inverted sternum) inside you and you can feel it move....again opposite end but applies for sure...hell, how many times does your hand lead you to a spot on your body, subconsciously, and you find an abrasion, and you say, "hell, I don't remember "scratching myself," the body is amazing like that....[emoji12]

I actually dig the pip ha I get invigorated by it...however, quad shots, at least for me, can be pretty rough, I usually stick with(pun intended) glutes and delts...think how those little bubs, my neonates, out there feel, that's the go to spot for an injection(vastus)...and yes, I know what you mean about the "squirting in," I've had the same experience(I think I set myself up for a gay joke there)...honestly though, I'm surprised you're able to inject with a 25 gauge, that's pretty small, then again, from experience I know it can be done....I'm all about, drawin' with an 18, or a plastic smart tip, and injecting with a wham bam 22 and getting it done.....are you drawing up with a 25, bc that's gotta be a hell of a long draw...also, are you drawing and shooting with the same needle, bc that will definitely dull up the needle and cause the process to not be nearly as comfortable....then again, it's not the end of the world either....

I always use a 25 to inject with. It slows down the injection, but as related to this post, that's exactly what you want. Fast injections cause PIP, no question about it

Yea I am drawing with a 25g needle. It's what they gave me at the pharmacy. It is quite annoying and time consuming. Think if I go back and ask for an 18g needle they'll give some to me? I never gave a reason as to why I was buying the syringes with needles

Yea I am drawing with a 25g needle. It's what they gave me at the pharmacy. It is quite annoying and time consuming. Think if I go back and ask for an 18g needle they'll give some to me? I never gave a reason as to why I was buying the syringes with needles

You can always order needles and syringes online bro. www.gpzservices.com is what I use

I draw with a 22 and inject with a 25. An 18 is a little big and can possibly take chunks out of the stopper. You defnitely don't want that shit in your vial

Top Bottom