napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Older guy

Lewis24

This is my first post on here so here goes. I'm 51yr old and been training all my life. I've done a couple of cycles when I was younger. I've just finished a cycle of test eth 400mg a week and decca 400mg a week. I'm now in the middle of my pet. Done the hcg now on clomid. I want to stay on test for rest of my life. I've read a lot about trt and think it's what I need. I'm pretty down a lot of the time. Any advice please.

This is my first post on here so here goes. I'm 51yr old and been training all my life. I've done a couple of cycles when I was younger. I've just finished a cycle of test eth 400mg a week and decca 400mg a week. I'm now in the middle of my pet. Done the hcg now on clomid. I want to stay on test for rest of my life. I've read a lot about trt and think it's what I need. I'm pretty down a lot of the time. Any advice please.

Have you spoke it's your doctor about TRT, and had your levels checked? That's really where you need to start to see where you are at.

Yeah had my test levels done they came back normal. Thinking of staying on test at 200mg week for life. I feel good and look great so why not. From what I've read ,at that dose I should be fine.

That dose may be a little high, but like RR said, it is all down to bloods. I'm 53 and in the best shape of my life. I tried cruising for about 18 months but after a while I felt kind of blah. I logged a PCT that RR and Dylan helped me design and my Test level came back at 605. So I'm sticking with the cycle approach for the time being. Gear is great for accenting all the work and discipline we put into training, and I enjoy the mental/libido wave as well. But I recommend not depending on it for any of these things. I encourage you to address the "down" feeling directly through some therapy or spiritual practice (You knew that was coming. I am the Buddha), in order to have a solid foundation to further develop your life. Then use gear responsibly how ever it works best for you.

Yeah had my test levels done they came back normal. Thinking of staying on test at 200mg week for life. I feel good and look great so why not. From what I've read ,at that dose I should be fine.

That dose is about average, I am wondering if a TRT docs will be willing to prescribe TRT if your levels are in line. On the other hand a doc may prescribe simply based on your age (which is still young!)

If you go on TRT (either from a doc or self medicated) make sure that you have regular blood tests, keep an eye on estrogen, RBC count...

When he said normal did he give values? A,lot of docs will say you are in normal range, but that can put you anywhere from 350-1100 and if you at the low end if normal that's not exactly ideal

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

That dose is about average, I am wondering if a TRT docs will be willing to prescribe TRT if your levels are in line. On the other hand a doc may prescribe simply based on your age (which is still young!)

If you go on TRT (either from a doc or self medicated) make sure that you have regular blood tests, keep an eye on estrogen, RBC count...

Especially on deca, RBC's tend to get elevated I know mine did. Chocolate syrup for blood is no good lol.

No she didn't give me numbers. She just said my test was normal. When I'm on test there's no low times at all . So what can I get from biotech labs. Thanks for your reply.

I was thinking of self med for trt. Not sure if telling doc would be a good idea or not. Not sure about nhs UK docs. Had bloods done while on cycle and came back with slight fat on liver but nothing to worry about. She asked if I was taking steroids. I said no. So she s just done them again (2 month later) I'm waiting for results.

Top Bottom