napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Noob question #1: roid rage

*Bruce Banner

David Banner is a rapper. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

ACTUALLY the television show with Bill Bixby and some of the comics refer to him as David Bruce Banner. That's how lame I am. They changed it for the show because Bruce was seen in the 70's as having too many homosexual connotations associated with it. Dead serious.

ACTUALLY the television show with Bill Bixby and some of the comics refer to him as David Bruce Banner. That's how lame I am. They changed it for the show because Bruce was seen in the 70's as having too many homosexual connotations associated with it. Dead serious.
No shit?
Well then.

No shit?
Well then.

How wild is that?

I found a "Sex guide" from 1974 in a customers attic the other day. There is an actual quote from a "Doctor" saying that homosexual men believe that a vagina will actually rip their dick off.

How wild is that?

I found a "Sex guide" from 1974 in a customers attic the other day. There is an actual quote from a "Doctor" saying that homosexual men believe that a vagina will actually rip their dick off.
LMFAO!

And a dude's butthole won't??

yeah, its good you are being aware, I think as test aromatizes and the hormones in general shift (liek if you haven't eaten and are really hungry for example) there are times you might be mor and less prone.. and yes, tren can and probably will have psychic effects that can be really powerful (not mind reading but effects on your psychology)

its not a myth, it is possible to be shorter fused.. but def is dependent on the person and I would volunteer diet plays a role to some degree

On the diet front.. I'll say on tren with a huge appetite , if something Stands between me and food... Here comes the hulk lol

When I start with Tren I have to force myself to eat. My appetite goes away almost completely. Once it's on though, I am just eating shit raw.

I think some people are still in denial about roid rage. It surely does not effect everyone the same but even the least of these people are inhibited in stress management. DHT simply causes more intense feelings in this area. It may be anger or sex or cigarette smoking. It just intensifies those feelings. I think a lot of people can let it pass without recognizing it but when you're someone like me who has historic problems with these things I think you get a bit more Frank answers. It does depends on your life and outlook and personality but it doesn't have to be based On those things. It can grab you.

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

I think some people are still in denial about roid rage. It surely does not effect everyone the same but even the least of these people are inhibited in stress management. DHT simply causes more intense feelings in this area. It may be anger or sex or cigarette smoking. It just intensifies those feelings. I think a lot of people can let it pass without recognizing it but when you're someone like me who has historic problems with these things I think you get a bit more Frank answers. It does depends on your life and outlook and personality but it doesn't have to be based On those things. It can grab you.

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

You are right. Some people have raging issue and they don't even acknowledge it. Or they may think that their rage is caused by someone else. The classic justification " You are making me RAGE, it's not me!" . Then of course, there is some people that pushes you to the limit looking for you to rage. However, those are two distinct things.

Roid rage is mostly a myth. There are of course off-cases that seem as if there exists a relation between anabolic steroids and emotion. However, these cases are extremely rare, and could just be mental instability on the part of the user. It cannot be proved that the drug caused the breakdown and excessive anger. Anabolic drugs are known to make a user aggressive, but not to the extent of harming someone against his will.

The media is also quite responsible in promoting such things as truth because of their biased approach to steroids. Drugs of any kind are tabooed, which is why they are shown in a negative light in popular television series and news. Here are some of the effects of these testosterone based steroids on the cognition of males.

Steroid Emotions

If a steroid user takes a dosage of about two hundred milligrams per week, then it is evident that there is some increase in sexual drive in males. Although this sexual drive is increased, it does not mean that sexual action has to necessarily increase. In the studies that were conducted users did not find an increase in an increased aggression either

Another study was done to check whether men who had low levels of testosterone had the tendency to become aggressive after a dosage of Testosterone Enanthate or not. The study showed a negative correlation in that the steroid has no effect on the individual’s tendency to become aggressive whatsoever. However, a relationship was found between the use of the drug and impulsivity on the part of the user. A higher dosage of six hundred milligrams also showed no effect or relationship between anger and anabolic steroids.

Males with reduced testosterone in their bodies tended to show a more positive outlook with regard to personal well-being while still on the drug. This was found after introspective studies where users would mention their own state of being before and after the administering of the anabolic steroid.

When exogenous testosterone was introduced into the bodies of hypogonadic men, they found that their mood was alleviated. On the other hand, those with normal levels of testosterone in their bodies, saw no difference in state of being before or after the administering of the anabolic steroid. Some other studies showed slightly positive results, but nothing substantial enough to prove anything in this regard.

There are other factors that need to be considered regarding Testosterone Enanthate injections and their psychological effects on men. It is important to understand that regardless of whether roid rage is a myth or not, anabolic steroids do have certain positive and also negative effects men of different ages.

Users of the drug were seen to be able to speak more fluently. On the down side they became clumsier because of the adverse effect the drug has on spatial capabilities. When the steroid was administered on hypogonadic males, it did not always show the same effect. In men who were slightly older in terms of age, verbal skill came down while spatial abilities improved.

Roid rage is mostly a myth. There are of course off-cases that seem as if there exists a relation between anabolic steroids and emotion. However, these cases are extremely rare, and could just be mental instability on the part of the user. It cannot be proved that the drug caused the breakdown and excessive anger. Anabolic drugs are known to make a user aggressive, but not to the extent of harming someone against his will.

The media is also quite responsible in promoting such things as truth because of their biased approach to steroids. Drugs of any kind are tabooed, which is why they are shown in a negative light in popular television series and news. Here are some of the effects of these testosterone based steroids on the cognition of males.

Steroid Emotions

If a steroid user takes a dosage of about two hundred milligrams per week, then it is evident that there is some increase in sexual drive in males. Although this sexual drive is increased, it does not mean that sexual action has to necessarily increase. In the studies that were conducted users did not find an increase in an increased aggression either

Another study was done to check whether men who had low levels of testosterone had the tendency to become aggressive after a dosage of Testosterone Enanthate or not. The study showed a negative correlation in that the steroid has no effect on the individual’s tendency to become aggressive whatsoever. However, a relationship was found between the use of the drug and impulsivity on the part of the user. A higher dosage of six hundred milligrams also showed no effect or relationship between anger and anabolic steroids.

Males with reduced testosterone in their bodies tended to show a more positive outlook with regard to personal well-being while still on the drug. This was found after introspective studies where users would mention their own state of being before and after the administering of the anabolic steroid.

When exogenous testosterone was introduced into the bodies of hypogonadic men, they found that their mood was alleviated. On the other hand, those with normal levels of testosterone in their bodies, saw no difference in state of being before or after the administering of the anabolic steroid. Some other studies showed slightly positive results, but nothing substantial enough to prove anything in this regard.

There are other factors that need to be considered regarding Testosterone Enanthate injections and their psychological effects on men. It is important to understand that regardless of whether roid rage is a myth or not, anabolic steroids do have certain positive and also negative effects men of different ages.

Users of the drug were seen to be able to speak more fluently. On the down side they became clumsier because of the adverse effect the drug has on spatial capabilities. When the steroid was administered on hypogonadic males, it did not always show the same effect. In men who were slightly older in terms of age, verbal skill came down while spatial abilities improved.

This reminds me of depression drugs causing harm to self or others. It's not the drug, it's the person that is mentally unstable and prone to violence. The drug is not responsible for someone actions nor can prevent someone from harming himself or others. Media, as they do with steroids, blame the anti-depressive drug as the cause of violence.

Steroid Emotions

Awesome info Dylan!

I ran 2g of tren and worst thing that happened was I tried to throw the neighbor off my balcony in a little altercation. He was drunk and tried to get physical and I was justified for the most part...

It's vastly misconceived. It's not like it just makes you an asshole. It will accelerate your bad temper a bit but that's about it.

I'm natural an asshole. On roids I'm a super asshole.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I agree with Robo and am the same way. I'm very passive and full of jokes but you dose me high on Tren and I'm punching windows and people. Other than that...its over hyped.
I did punch a window out too actually. That one I felt bad for

Thanks Drb. I was actually asking about that last week, but never got a reply. What do you guys do if your BP #s start to get elevated on cycle?
First off get a little BP tester from walmart.They are very accurate. Take your pressure every morning when you wake up.You need to get a baseline BP. Write it down. If you do find that diastolic stays over 90 the you go see a doc. I just have a bunch on hand. They are beata blockers with diuretics in the.I use Inderide. You easily bum them from friends, but just go to a doc.The beta blockers relax you and the diuertic keeps water down, so it is good to have.Hopefully you check that asap...like go to walmart today and buy a rig. Don't mess around if it is over 90. You dont have to tell the doc anything about gear.Just get the pills on hord them.

Steroid Emotions

Dylan-great post. When we have these same issues over and over and someone goes into detail on a good answer then we need a sticky.This post, for sure, should be a sticky

I ran 2g of tren and worst thing that happened was I tried to throw the neighbor off my balcony in a little altercation. He was drunk and tried to get physical and I was justified for the most part...

It's vastly misconceived. It's not like it just makes you an asshole. It will accelerate your bad temper a bit but that's about it.

I'm natural an asshole. On roids I'm a super asshole.

I remember you telling that story on Evo. That was you right? Something about a note?

Dylan-great post. When we have these same issues over and over and someone goes into detail on a good answer then we need a sticky.This post, for sure, should be a sticky

thanks brother... i think there is a big misconception on rage and aggression... aggression is different.. there are obviously some that have angr issues out thee so they need to be a bit more careful in running steroids that could add extra aggression but aggression is not rage... one can possibly lead to another but steroids themselves will not cause you to just jump up and "rage" with ruthless behavior... something like halo, has a side effect of possibly inducing aggression but thats far different.. a lot of media causes this misconception which leads to misinformation passed and swaying the public to believe something that is probably exaggerated or flat out not true and that's where a lot of lack of understanding stems from as well...

Top Bottom