napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Don't need high doses to get results

kizame

Greetings just want to post my results from a cycle that doesn't had to have high dosage to get good results. I used sus 300 once a week for 10 weeks and 50mg tbol for 6 weeks. I gain 19 pounds and increased 2 inches of arms size and develop a great physic in overall I just measured the arms only. I'm not an expert in the bodybuilding but I'm a college student in biotechnology bachelors degree and I'm on my senior year, I can tell you that you must put your body first to get used to drugs on low dosages to keep seen results with time so when keep increasing the dose with the time you don't develop a tolerance to it, because when you get to that point you will want to go to the danger zone of dosages and as Dylan says you will learn the hard way. Right now I'm at half of my first week of PCT and I dropped 5 pounds but still look big and shred maybe was water retention from the sus, well just wanted to share that!.

Greetings just want to post my results from a cycle that doesn't had to have high dosage to get good results. I used sus 300 once a week for 10 weeks and 50mg tbol for 6 weeks. I gain 19 pounds and increased 2 inches of arms size and develop a great physic in overall I just measured the arms only. I'm not an expert in the bodybuilding but I'm a college student in biotechnology bachelors degree and I'm on my senior year, I can tell you that you must put your body first to get used to drugs on low dosages to keep seen results with time so when keep increasing the dose with the time you don't develop a tolerance to it, because when you get to that point you will want to go to the danger zone of dosages and as Dylan says you will learn the hard way. Right now I'm at half of my first week of PCT and I dropped 5 pounds but still look big and shred maybe was water retention from the sus, well just wanted to share that!.

I really like hearing feedback like this bro. I wish more people adopted this same mentality. You definitely don't need high doses to achieve great results, and that is proof of it. It's always good to use the smallest effective dose possible. You have many many years to start increasing doses and adding compounds. There's no reason to jump the gun on anything and go too much too soon. Thanks for sharing brother

Thats great to hear man. During your pct make sure to maintain enough caloric intake. This is a time of heightened cortisol levels and an optimal time for the body to slip into s catabolic state. I generally try to tske in as many or slightly more calories than I am comfortably eating on cycle durinv my pct. Ive found it helps to best maintain gains.

thats VERY well said and i can see you are one bright ass student brother... you really have been one i have have noticed follow things properly and you are reaping the results AS WELL AS THE HEALTH... i really love your insight here and you are spot on with speaking on not needing high doses to get the results.. very well said and a lot of respect earned bro

I really like hearing feedback like this bro. I wish more people adopted this same mentality. You definitely don't need high doses to achieve great results, and that is proof of it. It's always good to use the smallest effective dose possible. You have many many years to start increasing doses and adding compounds. There's no reason to jump the gun on anything and go too much too soon. Thanks for sharing brother

^Agreed.. some is better than none, and more is definitely not always better.

way too many people operate and believe in the more is better concept and they could not be more wrong... way too many make this mistake and end up being sorry but i can say with great certainty that more is not needed... i have experimented this time and time again and have always disproven the more is better concept... i urge more to at least try to cut doses and see the results and how much better they feel etc...

Thank you guys, I just like to read a lot before doing things, I have saw a lot of good and legit material at this forum and that's why like it and I'm enjoying my cycle and not regretting of it. so if you are going to do the things do them the right way. Thanks again!

yeah its true. i gained 10-15 lbs on 100mg TEST, and right now 150/150 test/deca and 40TBOL now i dropped TBOL and i am on 200/200 test/deca and i have went from about 223 to 235. low doses can defnitely work if you remain consistent with diet and train HARD

Thank you guys, I just like to read a lot before doing things, I have saw a lot of good and legit material at this forum and that's why like it and I'm enjoying my cycle and not regretting of it. so if you are going to do the things do them the right way. Thanks again!

you have listened and learned extremely well and now you are reaping the results and i assure that in the long run, you are going to be so thankful you asked the questioins you did, implemented what you learned and now given yourself a life that will be filled with health and longevity... great job brother

I cant stand seeing some of the cycles these first timers are running. Its insnane.Kids these days.......

I cant stand seeing some of the cycles these first timers are running. Its insnane.Kids these days.......

bro its prevalent... if you only saw half the shit i see on a daily basis that just gets emailed and pm'ed to me... the problem is that so many assholes out there selling shit or doing videos to try to get attention are advising the most wreckless and absurd shit and if i could get 5 minutes alone with some of these people, im sure i could change a few things...

Very well said, doses DO NOT need to be off the charts. Never have, never will.

Yes I agree. It's very disheartening, especially when they don't rea.ize they could get just as much out of half or less of the doses they are running. It's ridiculous

Yes I agree. It's very disheartening, especially when they don't rea.ize they could get just as much out of half or less of the doses they are running. It's ridiculous

Right .. And they probably would feel a whole lot better and save money at the same time,

Right .. And they probably would feel a whole lot better and save money at the same time,

its just completely unnecessary and the problem here is placing your body through that amount of strain, ESPECIALLY when its unnecessary... i am so certain that a lot of the same results would occur without any of the side effects if done far more responsibly...

Top Bottom